[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do we all agree that Superjail is the true patrician [as] show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

So do we all agree that Superjail is the true patrician [as] show?
>>
DUDE GORE LMAO

reddit shit
>>
For like 2 seasons
>>
>>81343244
Nah Harvey Birdman is
>>
>>81343276
Wholeheartedly agreed, sir. Violence is wrong.
>>
>>81343244
>skeleton
2spooky4me
>>
first few seasons were amazing, the humor never really impressed me but the animation and total nonsense was enthralling to say the least

they did characters well too, evne if they were caricatures of real people you manged to care for them some how
>>
File: IMG_9727.jpg (39KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9727.jpg
39KB, 250x280px
>>81343244
DUDE SEX LMAO!!
>>
I never found it funny really but it was always fun to watch, reminds me of old Newgrounds flash cartoons, feels disposable somehow but in a good way
Plus the intro music is catchy af
>>
>>81343244
Rick and Morty is better in every way. Superjail had to use extreme violence to make up for its lackluster writing.
>>
>>81343244
This show was great
Story/writing aside, they jampacked so much shit into each frame of animation it was unreal,whether you condemn the violence or love it, it was a feat.

The first episode I saw was part 2 of when they were in hell or something, I was completely hammered and had no idea what was going on, but I instantly fell in love.

Why did it get canceled?
>>
>>81343244
LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE
>>
>>81343780
This show isn't about the writing, you retard. It's entirely about the spectacle.
>>
>>81343244
That's not "Moral Orel"
>>
>>81344019
THE WORLD'S GONE CRAZY AND IT AIN'T SAFE ON THE STREET
>>
File: xavier_renegade_angel-show_5999.jpg (32KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
xavier_renegade_angel-show_5999.jpg
32KB, 333x250px
Best adult swim show coming through
>>
File: Molotov2.png (300KB, 456x626px) Image search: [Google]
Molotov2.png
300KB, 456x626px
>>81343244
dubs cant lie
but i still think Venture Bros. is the peak of AS
>>
>>81343777
This, it was pretty much the ideal show for when you're too fucked up to want to bother following a story and just want colorful shit flashing around the screen.
>>
The first few (two maybe? I didn't really keep track) season were okay. After they tried having actual plots and continuity it just wasn't as fun
>>
the intro is super good but the novelty wears off quick
home movies and xavier are better among others
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.