[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: yougo.jpg (18KB, 426x343px) Image search: [Google]
yougo.jpg
18KB, 426x343px
Is he our guy?
>>
>>81342821
...You go?
>>
How can she slap?
>>
File: POO.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
POO.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
exposing white knights since 2003
>>
How can she slap meeeeeee
>>
*gets shit beaten out of him by a crowd*
>>
>>81342821
https://youtu.be/A-eFQrH1wiM
>>
YOU BAAASTERD HOW CAN U HIT HER
>>
Apparently the show was about being abused and treated like shit. The guy was just a pussy who got butthurt.
I used to think it was fair, but it's not. You don't sign up to a game-show where the point is you get treated badly, then retaliate on the host.
>>
>>81343739
WHITEKNIGHTING PAJEET DETECTED
>>
>>81343739
You're not allowed to hit though. He sued them and he won.

Also if u watch the vid he kind of reflexively hit her, natural reaction kinda. Immediately afterwards u can see his expression change when he realised what he had done. Bitch deserved it, period.
>>
>>81343739
No, the verbal abuse was scripted. She wasn't supposed to get physical, and couldn't control herself. Especially embarrassing, considering his great comeback was 'nah, you go fuck yourself'
>>
>>81343878
plus the trollface
shaktupur literally was the model for coolface
>>
>>81343869
I don't know, even if it was a man who hit him, he'd still be a dickhole to hit back. It feels weak entering a show like that and not being able to take it. Scripted or not, but oh well. I understand, though.
>>
What was she so mad about?
and why did she have a whip?
>>
video here if anyone doesn't know wtf this thread is about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

I'd have slapped her. Dumb bitch. It's 2017. You wanna be equal then don't expect to be able to slap guys and have no reaction.
>>
File: 1486773628052.jpg (67KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1486773628052.jpg
67KB, 650x366px
HOW CAN CHEESE SLAP?

PLEASE SIR, HOW CAN CHEESE SLAP

*wimper's 'noooo' as being beaten*

(Great script dialouge, ten ouda' ten.)
>>
>>81342821
I watched this video just now. Goddamn, this video made me mad, especially when all of the white knights jumped him.

She slapped him, and she slapped him hard, no-one reacted, but when he does the exact same thing she does... EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS.

I absolutely hate this double standart.
>>
>>81345031
Because gameshow contestant and gameshow host.
However, if it was reversed, yeah- I agree.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.