[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two and a half men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: come on.png (1MB, 1546x911px) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
1MB, 1546x911px
I am probably late as fuck but i started watching two and a half men from beginning to the end.
I know there were some difficulty with the actor and the show but still, it went into a shit show.
>that gay and lesbian shit
>alan getting away with literally everything he did
>charlie getting tormented for 4 years with his stalker
I just dont know, finished the last 2 episodes today. It started so good but the end was a joke.
This end was so uncomfortable to watch, i though that this last scene will be the day of reckoning for that alanfag and rose. God damn i hate rose so much. But i just get memed at the end. It wasnt even funny. It kinda hurt me.
Someone here wanna talk with me about it, i feel kinda alone. I wish i didnt miss the time when this was relevant.
>>
I guess noone wants to talk. God i wish i wouldnt feel so sad about that dumb ending.
>>
>>81342365
The ending was pretty much chuck lorre still being mad over Sheen leaving the show.
>>
Why did you like it from the beginning? I thought it was terribly unfunny even in the early years
>>
>>81342658
Cant really remember the drama about him leaving. But you could put it away to have a honorable ending and not garbage like this, jesus christ.
>>81342672
It was good then went to medicore and went into meh after he died. The two last episodes hyped me because i thought maybe now charlie will get his revenge but the last 3 minutes just fucked it all over. Charlie getting hit by that piano while that laugh track. Cruel.
>>
LOL GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ALAN

Seriously though this show is fucking garbage and always was.
>>
>>81342964
meeeeeeeeeeen
>>
>>81342964
Give me a good comedy show please, now that i finished two and a half men.
Also even if its shit, i watched it from start to end and had empathy for the characters. God this ending just annoys me.
>>
>>81343136
Monk, also scrubs if you want another sitcom
>>
>>81343136
Seinfeld
>>
>>81343231
>Monk
Never watched it and i heard bad about it.
>scrubs
I didnt like it, cant remember why.
But if we are at bad endings. I cant remember why but How i met your mother had one of the worst ending too.
>>
>>81343285
why would anyone talk shit about monk. Its the comfiest show ever made. You should give it a shot.
>>
>>81343390
Okay, ill try Monk and seinfeld. Thanks
>>
>>81342365
Liked it until the Chelsea arc. Didn't even bother continuing when Charlie left.
Rose episodes always pissed me off.
>>
>>81344813
Yes there was no reason for Chelsea to leave him. Also noone of his family got mad because rose locked him up in her house but at the start with walden alan got really sad. I really liked the episodes he was mourining about him (the diary and that piano episode).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.