[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey member when South Park was good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: berries.jpg (24KB, 423x377px) Image search: [Google]
berries.jpg
24KB, 423x377px
hey

member when South Park was good?
>>
>>81341723
I member. RIP starvin' Marvin, cloned Shakey's, Mr. Hanky and The World of Warcraft
>>
i don't
>>
File: muh jedi.jpg (108KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
muh jedi.jpg
108KB, 1200x700px
member when Star Wars was good?
>>
>>81341828
>i don't
Nope, not contrarian at all.
>>
yeah the last season was only a few months ago.
>>
>>81341874
Come on, not even nu-South Park fans defend that trash.
>>
>>81342030

If last season wasn't Nu-South Park then what is?
>>
>>81342075
It's still nu-South Park, just a shittier season than usual.
>>
File: IMG_0851.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.png
38KB, 640x640px
>drumpfkins getting triggered over a satirical tv show that literally makes fun of everyone and everything
You guys are just as bad as tumblr sjws
>>
>>81342286
>hurr we're immune to criticism because we make parody and satire
>>
>>81342286

They make fun of SJW's more then they make fun of trump.
>>
>>81342369
>bitching and moaning
>criticism

If only.
>>
>>81342415
calling something figuratively shit is criticism whether you agree or not
>>
>>81341723
It started becoming shit after Chef was discontinued as a character
>>
>>81342442
>calling something figuratively shit is bitching and moaning

Yes, that's what I said.
>>
>>81342286
what about OP's post had anything to do with your post? i call this phenomenon getting
>ghost-triggered
kys faggot
>>
>>81342286
The season that made fun of SJWs was barely better than the SO...DONALD TRUMP! HE'S ORANGE xD season.

They need to stop the episodic seasons. They can't write them well at all.
>>
>>81342286
Nah fham, even season 19 wasn't that good, only in comparison to 17/18.
>>
>>81342497
no, you said the exact opposite
>>
>>81342286
I was a fan of Trump, Johnson, and Weld and I didn't get triggered by any of it. I actually thought the satire of the last few seasons was great, not good but great.. I think it's mostly those r/The_Donald fags that get touchy. Autism, ya know? As a rule of thumb,our /pol/ is much more mature than plebbit Donald fans. Now infinity chan's /pol/,....you could swear they were in gay love with Donald.
>>
If they actually planned out and wrote a whole season that was completely unrelated to the news, like LD does for Curb Your Enthusiasm, it would probably be very good. Curb manages to have an interesting season long arc without it becoming overbearing and still enabling many episodes to be entirely standalone. Very satisfying if executed well and the comedy is elite tier, which SP can be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.