[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all of the movie's in this picture have such similair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1491441425543.jpg (147KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491441425543.jpg
147KB, 900x900px
Why do all of the movie's in this picture have such similair fanbases? Are they just memes?
>>
>>81341381
They're all good but they are also easily accessible so a lot of people will be seeing them or hearing about them.
>>
File: 1465675484197.jpg (540KB, 751x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1465675484197.jpg
540KB, 751x1504px
Fedora culture
>>
>>81341381
you forgot malick and nolan there
>>
>>81341467
This
These movies are at the tippy top of the cinematic mt. stupid, one step over the threshold of pleb shit is far enough for pseuds to convince themselves they're patrician
>>
they don't probably have such similar fanbases. You just think so because you've seen that leddit compilation on /tv/ and being the meek, sheepish soul you are, you automatically think thats its true because it was posted on the webpage enlightened individuals like you favor. They wouldn't lie to you, right? Your soulmates are here to tell you the truth and never delude you into thinking with maymays
>>
>>81341467
>They're all good but they are also easily accessible

Not just that. They tend to contain lots of violence and dark humour to fit edgy nerd sensibilities.

Casablanca is a very accessible movie, but fedoras never call it a favourite.
>>
It's the starting point for people that like movies BUT it's the turning point for true KINOexperts and redditors.

As a teenager I must admit that I liked those films (I was young and stupid, fuck off) but after a while I realized I needed more so I decided to go for better movies and from there on I became an expert in kino.

If you don't move from that point you'll end up like some retard like Max Landis or some shit.
>>
>>81341680

I've been to many film clubs and took a film studies class in uni. There is certainly a very specific type of person who loves these movies.
>>
>>81341680
this, these movies are pretty good and you should kys
>>
>>81341843
Yeah, I can confirm that people who like movies tend to like movies.
>>
>>81341680
thats adorable
HAHAHA
>>
>>81341496
how is Moon fedoracore
>>
I like most of those movies but I'm not studying filmmaking
>>
>>81341777
>I became a expert in kino
Anon... I don't even have an image fedora enough for this.
>>
>>81341496

>Scott Pilgrim VS The World

DELET
>>
Donnie Darko is such a fucking bad movie, I still don't understand why people like it. At least Clockwork Orange had some nudity.
>>
>>81341680
What?
I have always seen these movies associated with each other and apparently so have a lot of other people in this thread. What are you on about?
>>
Ok but why the fuck is Gummo in OPs pic. Harmony Korine's work is above and beyond that fedora shit listed with it.
Oh its bait nvm
>>
>>81342730
That movie is a reddit piece of shit. It even made MEW completely ugly and unfuckable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.