[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anakin was the best and most interesting Star Wars protagonist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Anakin was the best and most interesting Star Wars protagonist.
>>
You're so wrong I can't even tell you how wrong you even are you frickin' wrong person.
>>
Oh great, the hourly Star Wars revisionist history thread.
>>
>>81340414
>>81340412
>Mindcucked Redditors
>>
>>81340478
What did you say to me, you little bitch?
>>
>>81340388
Most interesting, but also the most annoying.
>>
>anakin
>not a strok womyn

wtf i hate george lucas now
>>
Why is Rey in that photo? It should be Kylo, Kylo is the Skywalker of this trilogy.
>>
>>81340567
Rey and Kylo basically share protagonist duties

JJ even said the title "The force awakens" applies to both of them
>>
>>81340602
>JJ said
When the fuck will that asshole shut the fuck up already?
>>
>>81340478
>buzzwording retard
>>
Rey is unironically the best and most interesting Star Wars protagonist.
>>
>>81340388
certainly the most focused on, because it wasn't just "guy reacts to becoming something important" it was "he's important, let's show WHY he is important"
You didn't like him as Anakin, and a love (while I don't understand the Force unlike most of you) seems like a shitty motivation

also btw my favorite movie is fifth, the one where Luke is training.
>>
>>81340388
no he wasnt
>>
>>81340388
wrong
>>
>>81340602
>>81340755
>>81340915
>>81340844
Anakin's DIALOGUE was poorly written,but everything else about him was cooler, and greater than anything Luke managed. Sure, Luke was a more measured response, but Anakin reminded me of of One of the Many Nu-males, as Man of Steel's Kal reminded me of the many modern day autistic young men out of their depths in a modern world that is all blue, and alien to them.

Rey doesn't exist, and isn't a real thing. Fuck the Force Awakens and Fuck that Jew nose cock sucker, JJ. and fuck the house of rats. fuck them all.
>>
>>81341302
I like Rey... and Anakin. Luke too.
>>
>>81341645
Rey's a forgettable Mary Sue. JJ is a hack and everyone should feel bad that they allowed the JJ is a good director meme to fool them. Jar Jar even admitted that every shot of his is the result of studying movies made by other directors and repolicating them. He copies what he thinks is a thing's athletics without ever understanding the core values or underlying systems.

Remember the movie about the big alien thing that was actively eating Innocent people? Jar Jar was trying to copy the sublimity that was, Close Encounters, but he only managed to make something that was so confusing, and genuinely narcissistic, not to mention dismissive of the underlying humanity, you know the thing that all the other alien movies that was done by Spielberg have, that audiences wasn't sure if they should root for the alien--well not the alien, he was not only chewing on some woman's foot when we see him, but he grabs a good guy police officer, eats him, and then some poor house wife who still had on her face mask. So if Jar Jar wanted the audience to side with the monster, he failed,but then the kids aren't really good protagonist either because they seem to be okay with an alien, that just ate a bunch of regular people who had nothing to do with anything. The army deserved to be eaten and if that tunnel was filled with military blokes, then fine. but to have the tunnel filled with town folks and then have this monstrosity eating them like no body's business....? No, fuck Jar Jar, and fuck his abomination of a character, Rey.
>>
File: Obiwan.png (2MB, 1800x816px) Image search: [Google]
Obiwan.png
2MB, 1800x816px
>>81340388
wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-30-07-51-44.png (222KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-30-07-51-44.png
222KB, 480x800px
The only good interesting protagonists are women or men of colour.

>pig related.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.