[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that you never expected to make you cry, but they did.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Click_film.jpg (41KB, 256x383px) Image search: [Google]
Click_film.jpg
41KB, 256x383px
ITT: Movies that you never expected to make you cry, but they did.
>>
This is, objectively speaking, the ONLY good Adam Sandler movie. You cannot deny this.

>b-but muh funny golf movie!
>b-but muh retarded man-baby!

Again, this is the only, ONLY good one.
>>
>>81337209
little nicky was kino
>>
File: 1491483112740.jpg (42KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491483112740.jpg
42KB, 300x437px
>>81337143
>>
>>81337209
what about Punch-Drunk Love?
>>
>>81337143
>>81337209

Not sure if trolling but Click is probably his worst movie. Jack and Jill was awful but at least it was awful at its very premise.

Click takes all the standard sandler tropes, like fat jokes, fart jokes, gay jokes, and then tries to aim for some emotional resolution. By the end of the movie when he's dying in the rain and telling his kids how much he loves them with the strings going for full emotional pandering, I was laughing in the theater. At least happy gilmore was just a dumb golf movie.

Sandler aims as low as humanly possible
>>
File: Quellek dying.jpg (13KB, 385x252px) Image search: [Google]
Quellek dying.jpg
13KB, 385x252px
I don't know why people always say this makes them cry. It's so over the top, cliche, and melodramatic that I just can't take it seriously.

Now this shit caught me out of nowhere and was great.
>>
>>81338078
This

Punch-Drunk Love was probably the best Adam Sandler movie, and that's because competent people were writing and directing it
>>
>>81337143
>when Giselle died
>>
>>81338661
muh family
>>
>>81338661
>>
File: Omiode_no_Marnie_poster.jpg (45KB, 275x389px) Image search: [Google]
Omiode_no_Marnie_poster.jpg
45KB, 275x389px
I hadn't heard of it before, but then I was at home during winter break and my little sister wanted to watch it. I was not expecting to be crying like a little bitch by the end of the movie.
>>
>>81338761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rBAL8RXdxI
>>
>>81338836
Why would that be fatal? She fell like 15 feet onto a tarmac. Sure it would hurt but that wouldn't likely be fatal.
>>
>>81338872
le dramatic death scene
>>
>>81338078
>By the end of the movie when he's dying in the rain and telling his kids how much he loves them with the strings going for full emotional pandering, I was laughing in the theater
How does it feel to not have anu humanly emotions?
>>
File: kk.jpg (38KB, 402x603px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
38KB, 402x603px
watched king kong when I ws 5, cried my eyes out when they started shooting him.

wtf i hate humans now!
>>
>>81339214

It was a terrible scene that reeked of "I'M ACTING!"
>>
>>81338872
Ironically, the main bad guy fell out of the plane even higher up than that car yet he survived

She technically could be alive, but already used up their "bring someone back from the dead" card
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.