[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more overrated comedian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2361.jpg (75KB, 558x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.jpg
75KB, 558x750px
Is there a more overrated comedian?
>>
>>81335018
Yeah, everyone aside from him and Bo Burnham
>>
>>81335042
Dont lumb bo in with literal edgelord garbage like louis C.u.C.K.
>>
>says some edgy shit not even a punchline
>pauses for applause and cheers
>its true! Hahaha think about it!
>more cheers erupt
Really glad i wasted my time on this trash. I unironically prefer Kevin Hart. At least he makes funny faces
>>
Watch chapelles new show. Great. Actually says some edgy shit im sure hell catch heat for not this psuedo edgelord trash said merely for shock humor
>>
This board is trash
>>
Is calling all humor you don't like edgy the new edgy?
>>
>>81335534
This
>>
>>81335589
He opened his new show with an abortion "joke". Textbook psuedo edge
>>
>>81335589
Have you not seen his stand up?
>>
>>81335726
Its the worst form of librard pandering. Hell say edgy shit like "fuck jesus" and "killing babies is funny" but then go on to applaud trannies and homos for no reason. Ill give him credit he knows how to milk his demo
>>
Any dead comedian that exploded in popularity after they died.
>>
bill burr

nia the nigger ruined him
>>
>>81335018
Every comedian sucks. I wouldn't even see a comedian of my choice if it was free. Literally the lowest form of entertainment.
>>
>>81335018
Schumer
>>
>>81335018
Overrated? Carlin, definitely.
>>
>>81336066
Hedberg
>>
>>81336022

It's almost like he's telling jokes or something

>Ill give him credit he knows how to milk his demo

Yeah his demo is people who like jokes I guess. Not neurotic alt-right teenagers who need to cynically criticise literally everything they see.
>>
Bill Hicks
>>
>>81336215
>waah duh alt right

shut up dweeb
>>
>>81336244

>green text

black text
>>
>>81336215
Just watched his new special. Half his "jokes" didnt even have punch lines. Hed just say some edgelord shit and pause for applause. Absolute garbage
>>
>>81336215
Libcuck detected
>>
>>81335018
I didn't really know the guy so I went to watch his stand up with no preconceptions... and yeah it was pretty boring. Not many- if any punchlines and it was just saying edgy shit without context. Stopped watching after ten minutes
>>
>>81335018
>Comedy about fingering
>>
>>81336286
>simply stating facts is supposed to be witty and humorous
Just like c.u.c.k. You seem to have a misunderstanding of what humor is
>>
>>81335018
"If you're dead, ISIS cant kill you! Seriously! For the people afraid of ISIS, if you kill yourself than they won't be able to kill you! Think about it! It takes the fun out for them! If you're dead, than they can't kill you!"

That went on for what felt like 10 minutes in his new special
>>
Was his old stuff any good? That new special was unwatchable
>>
>>81336209
Hedburg was great and well recognized in his time
>>81335018
Carlin
>>
>>81336561
This.
All maymays aside, i think he has done some funny bits in the past. Seems like he's really hard up for new material these days
>>
File: jim-gaffigan.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jim-gaffigan.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
>DUDE FOOD LMAO
>>
>>81336922
I hate this cunt.

Also checked
>>
>>81336922
Its really hard being a clean comedian. I give him props
>>
Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience
>My wife...my wife just gave birth to a healthy black baby boy!
Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"
>9 months ago my wife was bred by a strong black bull and today I held the product of his virile seed in my arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the white babies-
Crowd begins to hiss and boo
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all head
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have to put up with THAT someday!
Laughter
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a-
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG BLACK COCK!"
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than mine, and he's just a baby!" So much for "white supremacy", huh?
More laughter
>I know one day he's gonna please a loooooot of white women unhappy with their husbands' tiny dicks, just like mine!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
Crowd "aw"s.
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man
>>
>>81335120
>don't lump this flaming fag with this pathetic cuck
Dat hairsplitting, tho.
>>
>>81337534
One makes jokes the other doesnt. Dont see the hairsplitting
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.