[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C-Computer >bleep bloop I-I-Initiate program, Barclay 69-Alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

C-Computer
>bleep bloop
I-I-Initiate program, Barclay 69-Alpha
>unable to comply, please specify desired level of shitposting
Oh alright, maximum shitposting
>enter when ready
>>
File: CIBarclay.png (217KB, 289x440px) Image search: [Google]
CIBarclay.png
217KB, 289x440px
Dr.Crusher, i'm Lieutenant Barclay
>>
How come the Enterprise can convert living beings into energy and back and create simulated creatures on the holodeck, but it's not accurate enough to replicate the right kind of ribosomes for a Klingon or Romulan?
>>
>>81334214
I always thought it was down to not knowing their physiology, the Klingons were probably not too eager to have their DNA on a Federation database, and the Romulans were in a Cold War with the Federation, so there would be no means to get any physiological details beyond comparing them to Vulcans
>>
>>81334214
Why isn't the whole ship just a holodeck.

Why isn't the whole show a holonovel?
>>
>>81334761
what if all of Star Trek is just a simulation taking place in a holodeck?

really makes me think
>>
>Computer, create the scene of a Louisiana Farm on a warm, humid day
>Computer, port in myself wearing a nice white suit
>Computer, create copies of Lieutenant Commander La Forge, and Lieutenant Commander Worf. Both naked
>Provide me with a Winchester Model 1887 and a whip
>Computer, broadcast the next hour to the bridge
>lock the door and disengage all safety protocols
>>
>>81334761
All of Enterprise was a holonovel
>>
>>81334672
H E A D C A N O N
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (37KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
37KB, 528x544px
"Commander, show me your sexual organs"
>>
>>81334897
Not really, Ethics establishes that they only have some basic knowledge of Klingon backup organs, and Bashir doesn't know the disease Quark allegedly has in Body Parts; it seems to be the case that races outside of the federation aren't that well documented
>>
>>81334800
Quality post right here, lol'd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.