[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can this show still exist? do people watch it ironically?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1480163991441.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480163991441.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
how can this show still exist? do people watch it ironically? because it is pretty fucking cringy and the formula gets old.
>>
But they added le epic Cinnabon plotline XD
>>
I'm two seasons in and literally nothing has happened
>>
File: BCS-Mike.jpg (27KB, 590x375px) Image search: [Google]
BCS-Mike.jpg
27KB, 590x375px
>>81325602
It's still worth watching even though the season-finally last season (geez, wasn't that like almost 2 years ago?) was a let down. I'll be watching season 3 starting Monday, pal.
>>
>>81325670
I think you forgot to press Play. It's usually a big button with an arrow on it.
>>
It's really good. It doesn't cater to retards with ADHD though, which you clearly are. Let me help you find entertainment more your speed.

>>>/pol/

No need to thank me, just stop spreading your cancer everywhere.
>>
>>81325602
Blame nerd completionism
>>
>>81325602
The end of S2 when the brother reveals the tape recorder. OOOOHHHH MMYYYYY GOOOOOODDDD! WHAT A CLIFF HANGER! A TAPE RECORDERRRRRR
>>
>>81325966
/thread
Dubs confirm
>>
>>81326743
Do you think he'll go to Mike to take care of Chuck?
>>
It really isn't that bad you faggots
>>
just because nobody gets killed every two second doesnt mean its bad you little shit
>>
>>81326954
no, it's bad because it reurgitates the exact same character arc every season without making any progress.
>>
Recently rewatched it. It's comfy as fuck and better than 98% of what's currently on TV. Great characters, great writing.
>>
>>81325602
agreed

i thought it was gonna be about Saul being Saul, meeting all sorts of wacky criminals and getting involved in their crazy criminal adventures

not a boring lame ass drama about his humble beginnings

i mean i thought, ok fine, the first season is his origin story, in season 2 the show can finally begin, but nope, it just keeps dragging and going nowhere, and the mike scenes are a cringe fest, i literally do NOT give a shit about some childish superhero story
>>
its a good show t b h

all the characters are multi-faceted and flawed, unlike breaking bad

also
>squat cobbler...c'mon...you've never heard of a full moon pie fellas?
>>
File: 1489558575180.jpg (57KB, 879x749px) Image search: [Google]
1489558575180.jpg
57KB, 879x749px
>>81327079
holy fuck, what made saul good in bb was that his antics were low-dose. BCS can't be all memes and bullshit and "crazy criminal adventures." there has to be a balance
>>
>>81327220
Yeah, but the "balance" so far is 99.9% boring drama shit that we already saw in season 1 and 0.1 fun stuff and criminal adventures.
>>
>>81326789
Kek, of course not, it's his brother.
>>
>>81327275
I think season 1 and 2 were a bit slow, but still really good. Season 3 and 4 will probably pick up the pace a lot and it certainly helps that Gus is back now.
>>
Has anything happened at all in season 2?

>season 1 was basically sandpiper, mike, and hot lawyer bitch alternating scenes
>>
>>81325602
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>81325602
>implying better call saul is not better than already great breaking bad

back to cuckkit
>>
This show is valium in video form. I don't think I've been able to stay awake for a full episode.
>>
>>81325602
>I have a low attention span; the post

BCS is one of the best shows currently running.

If you find it boring I recommend you stick to comic books movies, they will be more on your level.
>>
File: chuck.webm (626KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.webm
626KB, 720x404px
regardless of quality, it's fun to watch live with /tv/
>>
When will Breaking Bad fans leave? They already have The Walking Dead to watch.
>>
Have you guys seen this? Just found it googling for the premier date of season 3. Feels like they're taking their sweet fucking time with these which wouldn't be so bad if they made some real plot progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQPG8cnwujA
>>
File: 981468156as.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
981468156as.png
5KB, 205x246px
its kino. it's basically the exact opposite of law and order. remember how bad the episode would get when we started getting into the personal lives of the lawyers/detectives? this show is basically that except its good and the court scenes/detective work are the boring parts.
>>
>>81329365
>not available in your country
BRAVO
>>
>>81325602
This has got to be bait or you're an underage faggot who watches walking dead
>>
>>81325966
This.

Also, the show would be much better withouth the Mike plot.
>>
>>81325966
>Brings up /pol/ in a unrelated argument

Hmm... I'm thinking of a six letter word starting with R and ending with T
>>
>>81325966
Yeah I mean it's all about the subtle metaphors. Like when his cup didn't fit I was like oooh a metaphor is coming. And then he got another car and his cup did fit I was like BLAM A METAPHOR! This is how us smart people watch films, I love being so smart. Kids wouldn't get it though, only for smart adults!
>>
Breaking Bad is for plebs, it's not a coincidence the crowd that loves that show is literally the GOT and Walking Dead fan base. BCS has a smaller viewership which is a rock solid proof what a tremendous pleb-filter it is. Hippies can't bear to watch it because it's slow-burning, made with passion, patience and craft, literally EVERY character has compelling backstories and motivations, the acting is superb, the style of filmmaking is visually orgasmic but not pretentious. Vince is not going to make the same mistakes he made with BrBad afters Season 2, the jews trust him enough now to let him do his own thing. No more memes for plebs, just storytelling and terrific acting.
>>
>>81329715
Don't be too certain. I'm worried Vince is going to go full meme with Season 3 introducing old Breaking Bad characters and pandering to pleb fans.
>>
>>81325602
Salutations Reddit!
>>
>>81327332
>s-season 8 will totally pick up guys. Hang in there!
>>
>>81329818
I share the same concerns about bringing back Gus's character.
>>
>>81327369
>>season 1 was basically sandpiper, mike, and hot lawyer bitch alternating scenes
That, 100%, is what happened in s2. Same characters doing nothing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYaXYPi2N4E

How can something be THIS kino?
>>
>>81329592
mike seems a bit shoehorned. the show is about jimmy, but then there's an old man off somewhere having his own show. i'm sure it'll all come together in the end. can't wait for gus
>>
Spoilers: Chuck is going to hang himself.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.