[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could the writers fit so many clichés in one episode? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 32

File: kang.gif (3MB, 268x330px) Image search: [Google]
kang.gif
3MB, 268x330px
How could the writers fit so many clichés in one episode? It's actually impressive. To name a few:
>Ezekiel's battle cry
>Backup showing up right on time
>Negan giving the finger while ten people are shooting at his truck
>no one being smart enough to shoot the tires

Also why are fans of the show defending pic related and pretending the whole tiger thing was "epic"? Has the show been dumbed down that much and all the audience cares about is romances and missing dead characters?
>>
The most common defense I've seen is people saying that because it's a show about zombies it is inherently unrealistic and should have no standards.

That and if you try to criticize it there will be an army of retarded fans to tear you limb from limb.
>>
>>81324434
normalfags and reddit are cancer.
>>
>>81324434
I agree. I can understand people still watching it because they've been doing so for years, you might as well stick around until the end but the people that have been watching since the beginning and still defend it even though it is noticeably much worse quality and just plain lazy makes no sense.
>>
>>81324603
dude the tiger was fucking awesome xd
>>
>>81324570
>there will be an army of retarded fans to tear you limb from limb.
Don't know what you're talking about. This show is Reddit's punching bag.
>>
>>81324640
I've been a fan from the start and I think there's absolutely nothing to defend past the premiere episode of this season.
>>
I'm pretty sure the writers are actively fucking with the fans because they know that normie won't stop consuming it.
>>
>>81324839
I don't browse Reddit but I always see retards defending what the show has become on Twitter
>"Maggie doesn't deserve to suffer anymore"
>"I still miss Glenn and Abraham"
>"The whole tiger scene was amazing, I was on the edge of my seat"
It's just ridiculous
>>
File: 1491322618541.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491322618541.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>suburban Virginia
>a fucking lion comes out of nowhere and starts attacking people
>>
>>81324434
what a dogshit finale.... it looked like it was so cheaply made. They couldn't do a SINGLE wideshot of the battle. It was all just close ups of people shooting and dieing. really dissapointing. also, i never gave a shit about sasha so who cares if the bitch dies. For sure the worst season of TWD ever! (even worse that s2)
>>
>>81326149
at least shiva's CG looks pretty decent

dunno what the fuck they were thinking with the junkyard and that doe
>>
>>81326578
The whole thing has become some weird medieval future. Really, really, really bizarre. I just don't feel like it is remotely accurate to how things would progress years later after the outbreak. They are just out of ideas I guess
>>
this show has no end game. what the fuck even happens once negan is gone and everyone co-exists in villages? some other raider gang will show up, or maybe it'll all get fucked once again and everyone will keep wandering around. great.
>>
>>81326654
That's why they really have to focus on making funner individual episodes with actual good episodic writing. These arcs don't really mean anything. There's no point to them.
>>
>>81326713
i dont think the fanbase would accept holodeck type episodes

they crave the serious melodrama that doesnt lead anywhere
>>
>>81326648
>I just don't feel like it is remotely accurate to how things would progress years later after the outbreak.
Well I'm sure you know better
>>
wow what a tiger
goes through a crowd of baddies and picks a random henchman

and magically noone sees the tiger until it pounces
>>
>>81326149
How the fuck did no one see that Tiger? This looks like a skit from a Will Ferrell movie
>>
>>81326149
Damn, Coral's hair is like impeccably styled.
>>
>>81326149

can someone post what happens next until part when tiger kills negan?
>>
>>81326980

Where did the name Coral come from?
>>
>>81326852
didn't go through a crowd
>>81326853
everyone was focused on Negan
>>
>>81327034
Andrew Lincoln's accent
>>
>>81327126

Scratched my head for a few seconds then I got what you meant. Someone named Andrew pronounces Carl that way. I only watched first few eps so not really familiar with current show. Thanks.
>>
File: 1488939985946.jpg (24KB, 528x465px) Image search: [Google]
1488939985946.jpg
24KB, 528x465px
>>81324434
Aside from some occasional Negan shenanigans and Eugene autism I absolutely hate this show. But I've invested so much time watching already that I can't quit now. The first episode was kino and the first season was pretty good as a whole but it's literally CW-tier at this point.
>>
>>81327051
you can see there are more henchmen off to the right of negan, the tiger went beyond all of them without anyone noticing
>>
>>81327348
yeah it would have been better had they had the saviors in the background react prior to the attack
>>
File: Mulhern do not want.png (406KB, 703x396px) Image search: [Google]
Mulhern do not want.png
406KB, 703x396px
>>81327299
>CW-tier

Wew lad, we're better than that.
>>
you have to suspend disbelief. there is no way that any of the regulars would survive the very first episode. they survive week to week because it is a soap opera with zombies.

Fear the Walking Dead is even worse.
>>
>>81324792
>tiger
it was a lion dipshit
>>
>>81328539

it was a liger dumbass
>>
>>81327348
tiger_attacks_elephant.webm
>>
It's shit, but it's still a fun watch.
Season 7 was pretty great, subjectively.
>>
>>81327348
>right of negan
and the tiger came from the left you tard
>>
oh. negan didn't die. i wanted to see tiger eat negan alive.

who were the groups that saved rick and carl?
>>
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ZOMBIE SHOW WHERE ARE THE ZOMBIES?
>>
>>81330656
We are the zombies, Anon. We are the zombies
>>
>>81330752

I KNEW IT I KNEW I WAS DEAD EVERYBODY IRL KEEPS IGNORING ME
>>
>>81324434
>>Ezekiel's battle cry
He's a theatrical character.
>>
>>81328610
>liger
it was a drider wewlass
>>
>>81330594
The Kingdom aka Caesars Legion ruled by Cyborg.
>>
>>81326853
it was added later with cgi, they didn't see it at the time
>>
File: TWD_716_GP_1114_0243-RT.jpg (162KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
TWD_716_GP_1114_0243-RT.jpg
162KB, 1000x666px
ywn have a big belly half jewish samoan to protect you
>>
EZ Kal is dat nigga
>>
>>81331138
Cyborg looks like a retired Morpheus here.
>>
>>81331138
Ezekiel has a big bulge
>>
>>81331382

for you
>>
File: DO IT.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>81331138
Damn, Jerry looks like that!?
>>
>>81331382
no he just has big balls, I have the same problem on photos.
>>
>>81331762
>I have the opposite problem on photos

ftfy
>>
>>81324434
>Also why are fans of the show defending pic related and pretending the whole tiger thing was "epic"?
Not really defending it, but shouldn't this also be leveled at the comic for having it in the first place?
>>
>>81326149
not just randomly attacking people…
NO
it knows who is bad… btw how anybody knows who is on which side? do the kingdom folks know everybody from alexandria and the other negan dudes?
>>
>>81331099
so it was just an excuse for the guy falling down?
>>
>>81332240
The tiger was a guy in a morph suit.
>>
File: junkva.png (972KB, 777x717px) Image search: [Google]
junkva.png
972KB, 777x717px
>>81324434
If you want to know why, this was actually one of the best episodes this season, not to say that its a good episode, but because everything else has just bee that much more shit.

TWD fans are grasping at straws at this point, show used to be pretty good but now its just a complete joke.

Sad, isn't it.
>>
>>81324434
THE WIDOW'S ALIVE, GUNS A'BLAZING
>>
File: us_nuclear_map.jpg (680KB, 1094x708px) Image search: [Google]
us_nuclear_map.jpg
680KB, 1094x708px
>despite the zombie outbreak NOT ONE of the Nuclear powerplants on the Eastcoast experiences some sort of meltdown
>backup systems are running for 2+ years without maintenance (diesel must have been run out at this point for like over a year)
>multiple molten cores could be bleeding right now into Ricks water supply
>nobody gives a fuck in TWD about this danger
>>
>>81324434
i've only read and seen this season because Negan was interesting, but the differences between book (which is already really bad) and the series are striking

the added women's tribes, Michone as love interest, the horrible fat lazy hunched lesbian, the women being strong rebelious delta force bad asses while the men are little girls, Rick being a pussy instead of planning from the start, Negan's wife doing it only to save the burned husband instead of doing for selfish reasons etc

I dont know how they write shit like "Carol might be the best fighter in the room" (and her acting like Rambo self exiled being called by a general to go back) without giggling (it's a frail grey old woman wtf)
>>
File: 9kp_rHmm.jpg (381KB, 2384x2384px) Image search: [Google]
9kp_rHmm.jpg
381KB, 2384x2384px
>zombie apokalypse
>zombies known for biting
>run around in shorts and exposed arms anyway
>>
File: Eugene glad it's over.png (338KB, 350x508px) Image search: [Google]
Eugene glad it's over.png
338KB, 350x508px
>>81333505
Lol the only person who could do jackshit about that is Eugene, if only he gave a fuck.
>>
>>81333565
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

it was this cliche but done with a little old lady
>>
BRAVO, GILLIGAN!
>>
The worst part was the absolutely terrible camera work and editing during the shootout that cancelled any kind of possible "epicness".
>>
>>81333707
Breaking Bad being that channels whole source of hope.

>Mad Men was not normie approved
>>
>>81326219
Why does everyone talk so much shit about season 2? I remember the farm arc being pretty good.
>>
>>81331138
For a moment I thought that was Tara on the left.
>>
>>81331099
Underrated post
>>
does someone have a gif or webm of the titcow lesbian being shoved to the floor by the old matriarch?

Or Carol using stop sign on the zombie's heads like a lightsaber on butter?
>>
File: U GON KILL MEEEEE.jpg (38KB, 542x422px) Image search: [Google]
U GON KILL MEEEEE.jpg
38KB, 542x422px
>>81333643
nobody could do a thing.

>>81333565
>all Soldiers, LEOs (besides dumbfuck rick), Elite Troops, Secret Service are dead for some reason
>retards like Rick survive
>>
Carol wins in the end.

I'm actually for this.
>>
>>81333505

>decay heat takes 2+ years to bleed off

wew lad
>>
>>81333848
i've only seen this season but I imagine all of them were like modern day Steven Seagal considering how "operator" those still living are

Michone is the only one who seems to live in a physical world. Even Negan holds that bat like it's an effort to even move it
>>
>>81333906
>implying the backup systems would run long enough for it to cool down to a safe level
There is only enough diesel for maybe a week.

the rods also have to spend like 20 years in the pool before getting removed.
>>
>>81324434
I spent all season wishing for a decent finale and all we get is this shit...
I would honestly drop the show but there is literally nothing else to watch in this time of the year.
>>
>>81324434
Ezekiel's battle cry is all about, i think, him being the King and faking/taking it really serious? He told some people about this but never showed it and this was his chance?
>>
>>81324434
It's a silly zombie show that has a long history of dumb writing. Why do you faggots keep acting like this should be Hamlet every episode?
>>
File: Negan cum.png (400KB, 476x746px) Image search: [Google]
Negan cum.png
400KB, 476x746px
>>81333575
>Dat belly button
>>
>>81324434

You're spot on with the rest of it but that was perfectly in character and gave me a good kek. Ezekiel's battle cry made me cringe harder than anything I've ever seen before though. I can understand him doing the KANG routine in his little town, but when there's bullets flying and shit the last thing anyone would do is start screaming KILLETH THEM ALL MINE GOOD MEN FOR THEY ART THE ENEMY VERILY.
>>
>>81326578
Except in some scenes the tiger is like 500 lbs huge and others its the size of a black lab. KEK
>>
>>81324434
>>Negan giving the finger

That was some Cartman tier edginess. Bully leaving the fight with retards.
>>
>>81331382
Looks like he has a stiffy.
>>
>>81324434
The build up before the shootout was really good.
Negan pulling off the reverse ambush with garbage gang, Rick being up shit creek without a paddle and not giving Negan any satisfaction even when Coral was about to die.
That was the epic part really.

The battle itself was a cringeworthy clusterfuck.. i cant argue with that. I wish they just got a pro to coordinate it and at least make it look realistic, like idk, giving all the people with plot armor convenient places of cover where its feasible they wouldnt get shot.
>>
>eugene is capable of manufacturing fucking bullets.
>tells no one until half the season is over.
>>
>>81333505
Nuclear reactors don't just melt down randomly you moron. In an emergency situation like this the government would have deactivated the reactors very quickly, so long as the staff didn't flee the plants immediately.
>>
File: Give us a bullet, Eugene.png (581KB, 1422x736px) Image search: [Google]
Give us a bullet, Eugene.png
581KB, 1422x736px
>>81337496
>Gives us another bullet and this time we WILL kill Negan, please.
>>
>whitewashed ninja zombies from memory
>raise a stink about a ninja tiger
>>
>>81333505
Radioactive mutant zombies WHEN?
>>
>>81337496
eugene gave the powder recipe and casting diagrams to rick in last season's penultimate or finale, rick is shown in this season's premier kneeling down in the jail niggy donatello built looking at it. it's never brought up again. it's understandable people overlook or forget this shit, but im a eugene watcher tracking the show's development of him contrasted to his comic development.
>>
>>81331099
öpö
>>
>>81338093
what's he like in the comics?
>>
Nuclear Power plants would be a great place to hole up in a zombie apocalypse. They're already protected from intruders by fences and security measures, due to national security concerns, and nuclear plants can be maintained with a very small amount of engineers / scientists working the equipment, meaning not too many supplies are needed to keep them running for the personnel at least. Maintenance might be an issue, but I would assume in any apocalyptic scenario government would place a very high priority on nuclear facilities first because nuclear accidents would cause vast harm to any survivors / the country itself, and because Nuclear power plants would be a vital resource to maintain electricity generation so that society can continue functioning, and its fuel source lasts much longer, and is far more energy dense than coal / natural gas / oil, especially when those resources stop being mined / drilled.

The thing I really dislike about zombie universes like TWD is that we have no hint at all that there is a surviving government, the government has contingencies for many situations, and the first thing the gov't would do in a situation like this would be secure the most important assets it has such as power facilities, and secure the president and government in secure locations, like extensive bunker networks and whatnot that already exist in secrecy. The main problem would be supply flow, but the government has requisition depots all over the place with pallets upon pallets of water and food supplies, guarded by the military. Those supplies would just need to last long enough for the gov't to maintain some level of control and clear some areas for agricultural production and whatnot.
>>
>>81338193
he never turncoats, has a moment of overcoming his cowardice like in that scene where rosita is giving machete lessons to alexandrian civilians, and manufactures bullets for rick in the war. i think he even has a savior bodycount. eventually becomes chief engineer like in the show but for the rick-maggie-zekiel alliance

his comic salvation arc went to the show priest. rosita also pityfucks him.
>>
>>81337496
>Negan recruits Eugene specifically because he can manufacture bullets
>Just lets him fuck around at the Sanctuary eating pickles and decorating the fence
Does Negan not want bullets or something?
>>
>>81331138
is anyone else bothered by Ezekiel's obvious wig?
>>
>>81338355
pretty good guy all around then.
Also rosita is the tanktop + shorts + cap girl right?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (266KB, 1121x903px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
266KB, 1121x903px
Also here's a pic of my local Nuclear plant. It has numerous inner and outer fences, more secure than a prison facility, except it's specifically designed to keep people out, not in. I think it would be pretty damn easy for the gov't to secure these sites and keep them operational in a situation like TWD.

>>81338405
I doubt they even need them, they took Eugene not because he could make bullets, but because he was the one that made it, showing that he has some technical skills that he can contribute to the sanctuary.
>>
File: 1488145622581.jpg (61KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488145622581.jpg
61KB, 386x396px
>>81324434
You know, it's pretty sad.

If you watch the show's pilot you might be duped into thinking you are in for a personal ride, an exploration on loss and family and humanity in a world where everything you knew is gone. The coma sequence is a homage to 28 Days Later, which deals with those exact themes. But then it goes on and you realize it's just Dragon Ball Z with zombies.

The group moves to a location, things go bad, and generally there's a bad guy. Everything gets destroyed. Then they move to a new, nicer location, and there's an even badder bad guy, and everything gets destroyed. Rinse and repeat. We've now reached a point where a tiger swoops in an saves everyone and no one bats an eye.

I understand being entertained by it, but I'll unironically state the following: If you EVER try to argue The Walking Dead is a good show, at all, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>81338630
You can't keep any place safe. All it takes is for one guy to have a heart attack in the middle of the night and the whole fortress gets overrun.

It's always bothered me that these communities don't have districts and checkpoints so that if a person turns in one district, they don't have free rein to roam over the entire community.
>>
>>81338604
yeah, abe's latina hotpocket. not-daryl puts an xbow bolt in abe's face, rosita and eugene then fuck for comfort sex.

he becomes pretty lowkey after his salvation arc in the comics, i actually like the direction and added role his actor and the showrunner made the character take. he likely won't survive next season.
>>
>>81338726
Ricktatorship speech, Abe's is-that-all? speech, they don't know who they are fucking with sequence, and meeh? were the only highlights of post-Shane seasons. shit those probably add up to a couple of minutes of clips on yt.
>>
>>81338934
I liked The Governor before he went crazy. Merle, too. One of the show's biggest blunders was killing Merle instead of Daryl - Merle would have been a good opposing voice to Rick's stupid-ass fucking decisions
>>
>>81338726
I prefer it to be honest. The show could never keep up to that original high standard of production, plot and theme that you outlined. It just wasn't possible and came off totally half assed.

So rather than a shitty try hard show we might as well have a fun show that doesn't take itself too seriously and has silly stuff.
>>
You're like those fucking retards that cry about them not showing how the zombie apocalypse happened.

That's not what the shows about, it's about the characters. Ezekiel's scenes were great for the character, as was Negan's middle finger. They didn't go for the tires because they're a bunch of inept farmers and people living an easy life considering the circumstances, they don't know on the fly to shoot out tires of retreating vehicles like a soldier.

Do you watch Trailer Park Boys and expect someone to not go to jail in the season finales as well, dumbass?
>>
>>81338994
Fuck year how could i have forgotten Merle. That staredown and banter between Daryl and Guvna's spic lieutenant was also almost ok, callback to the Wire's Weebey and Chris shooting the shit in prison.
>>
>>81339097

haha, i love that you brought up the wire

but yeah, merle was awesome
>1911
>m1 bayonet stump attachment
BASED
>>
File: actualbus.jpg (97KB, 634x640px) Image search: [Google]
actualbus.jpg
97KB, 634x640px
>>81324434
>>
>>81339061
Wouldn't shooting the tires be common sense? You don't need training to know that.
>>
>>81338805
abe was the big redhead muttonchops guy right?
I just remember glenn because Daryl's bro bullied him.
>>
>>81337570
>he thinks the govt knows what they are doing and has competent people

Trust me. The govt is full of the most stupid, incompetent people on the planet

t. Govt employee
>>
>>81326149
why are the 20 people with guns running from a tiger
>>
>>81339786
It would if you were somewhat intelligent to think of it, and not in a war zone where you could die any second fighting for your life when you have very little real training to go on. Your mind is on other things in that scenario, I'd expect.

Not everyone grew up out West and had their fathers teach them about guns as kids. I'd venture most of those people had never held one in their lives.
>>
File: Garlic_Jr.jpg (205KB, 2000x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Garlic_Jr.jpg
205KB, 2000x1618px
>>81338726
If Walking Dead was DBZ, half the episodes would be Garlic Junior.
>>
>>81340797
man, pilaf leveled up.
>>81340574
>aiming steadily with your carbines at an apex predator that weighs over half a ton of lean mean feline muscular machine running at you with the speed of a car.
>>
>>81324434
Haven't been paying attention to TWD lately, what ever happened to the guy with dreads that played Dr. Dre? Wasn't he with Tara?
>>
>>81324434
>>no one being smart enough to shoot the tires
>implying that's smart or easy to do
>>
>>81339786
common sense and being too hyped up to think straight don't go hand in hand. You literally need training for that.
>>
>>81324434
>>Negan giving the finger while ten people are shooting at his truck
I don't think I've seen this one before and thought it was funny when it happened
>>
>>81340912
they got split up on a bridge before she went to the lesbo community and they made it seem like he sacrificed himself for her. His body was never found though. No one has brought it up or asked about him either.
>>
>>81340541
>The govt is full of the most stupid, incompetent people on the planet
You're one of them?
>>
>>81324434
looked like a combat truck
the tyres are made to withstand being shot at and still operate
>>
>>81326853
there was a planet earth episode about urban tigers in pajeetland. people were walking just a few meters away from them and didn't notice them, granted it was night but still the area was lit
>>
>>81341134
well no shit he is.
>>
>>81341183
It was an old school American deuce-and-a-half. Tires weren't bulletproof but it would take several decent shots to take them out with small arms.
>>
>>81341206
tigers are stealthy as fuck. Actual hunters listen to the alarms that birds and monkeys raise. Jim corbett goes through a lot of that in his writing.
>>
how did that tiger know who to fight?
>>
>>81341289

Actual hunters are out in tall grass and jungle environments. This is a small town with manicured yards, not even being obscured by buildings. It is a flat open area literally surrounded by dozens of people with guns who are actively looking for attackers.
>>
>>81341367
it didn't
>>
>>81341395
and they are all hit by the power of plot armor. That doesn't change the fact that the tiger itself is an incredibly stealthy creature. Hunting something like a Royal Bengal tiger is also different than negan's guys will be used to.
>>
The average TWD fan is as intelligent as the characters.

How the fuck did they go from Season 1 which was kino-tier to this shit? The 1st episode of the series alone was movie quality in how it was done.

Season 2 dragged on, but I liked how it gave insight to Shane as a character. Oh and Lori was a stupid bitch for giving him mixed signals.

The Governor arc was glorious and I know I'm not the only one who genuinely wished he turned a new leaf. Remember how he tried to escape Martinez's camp, but the road was blocked with all those Walkers bogged in the mud? I wished he could've just found a detour and ditch Georgia ASAP. The Governor could've lived as Brian Harriet with his new wife and daughter in some other state where his old life would be put behind him. And he'd never encounter Rick and Co. ever again.

Everything after the tank attack on the prison was stupid. Terminus, the cops in that hospital and everything else that followed.

For fuck's sake, Rick and his group should just hightail it out of there and go back south or something. There's no fucking way they can effectively deal with the Saviors who BTFO them last time.
>>
>>81326853
Tigers are sneaky as fuck

Plus no one was looking
>>
File: 1491342967652.gif (4MB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491342967652.gif
4MB, 171x200px
>>81324434
this show literally gets progressively worse everytime I hear about it...the fan base its even worse claiming its kino
>>
>>81326853
>>81341678
everyone was focused on negan about to bash in some heads.
>>
>>81324792
I'm a stereotypical black I look Jamaican dude and walk around with a tiger and screams no one dies today!.....so much cringe in this sentence.....just......kill........me
>>
File: 1481915218939.gif (2MB, 326x254px) Image search: [Google]
1481915218939.gif
2MB, 326x254px
>>81333575
ROSITA A BEST!!!
>>
File: 1489798256146.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489798256146.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>81324839
you must go back
>>
>>81339749
What happened to the black guy.
>>
>>81340930
>implying it isn't smart and easy
>>
File: 1488654746987.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1488654746987.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>81327051
its a fucking tiger lol you would notice a god Damn tiger....I love how everyone runs and doesn't shoot the tiger......literally 4 bullets would put that thing down
>>
>>81341523
I'm a fan and my iq is 136. I like stupid pleb stuff when it comes to entertainment. Favorite movie is kangaroo jack. Fight me faggot.
>>
>an eod specialist not only disables rosita's explosives without any alexandrian noticing, it also chooses to live in a fucking junkyard with glue sniffers
>>
>nobody shoots the tiger
>nobody shoots the tiers
>the tiger somehow knows who to attack
>people running against other people with heavy automatic weapons with no cover
>nobody hits anything
>no friendly fire
>somehow loads of people who have never met and have no visual way to distinguish friend from foe knows who to shoot
>no MC dies in the firefight

Jesus Christ. I don't really have a problem with Ezekiel being over top cheesy though, I kind of like it.
>>
>>81341844
considering it's very possible for the bullet to bounce back and not even blow the tire, and that most of these people have little to no training and couldn't reliably hit a target at 50-100 yards, much less a moving one, no, it's not smart and easy. Tack on that they're not in a calm state and I would say it's near impossible for them.
>>
>>81341882
Reminds me of how everyone on LOST was an expert tracker.
>>
>>81341367
Enid and Corl washed the village's clothes with tiger pee on Carol's advice, Tiger will only attack human smellz
>>
File: i love this show.jpg (40KB, 807x625px) Image search: [Google]
i love this show.jpg
40KB, 807x625px
whats so hard in taking out negan?

>use explosives to build IED
>blow up convoys and shoot survivors

or

>take a truck
>fill it with explosives and mix up with chemical components
>lets suicidal Sasha drive VBIED into Negan Base
>boom
>>
>>81341959
>several automatic guns
>tires 3' wide
>truck move relatively slow past them

They could have just lowered the guns a little and pulled the trigger
>>
>>81340871
>aiming steadily with your carbines at an apex predator that weighs over half a ton of lean mean feline muscular machine running at you with the speed of a car.
>running away with your carbines at an apex predator that weighs over half a ton of lean mean feline muscular machine running at you with the speed of a car.
>>
>>81340871
It would be extremely easy to pump a mag into it when it was mauling that cunt. This show is so fucking stupid I can't even begin to describe it
>>
File: 1489709494681.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1489709494681.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>81342090
>oldshit truck from Vietnam era is somehow bulletproof to 5.56 and 7.62

also the whole gunplay on the show is fucking bullshit
whats so hard in making it look good?
letting them fight for 20 minutes while niggas left and right get shot is way more interesting than filler shit of literally who characters.
>>
>>81338490
same as michonne
>>
>>81342090
>They could have just lowered the guns a little and pulled the trigger
I bet you think they should be able to shoot the weapons out of the enemy's hands too, right?
>>
>>81342056
checkpoint barricade maze defeats the second

first needs someone on the inside to communicate in advance that negan is traveling in a convoy, pinpoint the exact vehicle

fail and lucille feeds again. u choos rek
>>
>>81333505
It'd take like 150 years for even the oldest nuclear power plants to go to shit, you're fucking retarded
t. engineer
>>
>>81341780
meme-spouting faggot
>>
>>81337570
>In an emergency situation like this the government would have deactivated the reactors very quickly
>deactivated the reactors very quickly
just hit a switch and it's safe
>>
>>81342185
You need a scope for that.
>>
>>81341750
When I watched that scene I literally started punching my own legs because I couldn't take the fact that normies enjoy this shit. Not even a heaping plate of chicken tendies was enough to soothe me.
>>
>>81342186
its not hard to figure out when he leaves the base.

and there is only 1 road leading to it.
you think negans guys stop every 10 meters to check the garbage on the side of the road for bombs?

nigga pls

otherwise just boobytrap the shit out of alexandria and move to new location in the woods.
>>
>>81342185
I'm going to respond to save the guy that typed that a few seconds. No, he doesn't think that.
>>
Tell me again why animals don't become zombimals but humans do
>>
>>81337570
>deactivated the reactors very quickly

You have zero idea how nuclear reactors work.
>>
>>81342189
>workers run away
>Nuke plant goes into automatic shutdown
>diesel generators keep cooling rods (need to be cooled for 10/20 years until its safe to store that shit underground)
>diesel runs out
>water heats up and starts vaporizing
>Meltdown happens

you're a shit engineer
>>
>>81342328
I've wondered why there are no dogs.
>>
>>81342370
OH SHIT. Someone should come up with a way to stay safe if that kind of failure happens. A "fail safe", if you will.
>>
>>81342318
clearly he does if he thinks aiming at and hitting a tire only requires "aiming a little lower" when the retards shooting were just spray and praying at the truck. Even if they did "aim a little lower" they wouldn't be competent enough to steady their aim and not jerk the trigger, plus follow and moving target. These aren't hardened seal team 6 sharpshooters.
>>
>shooting an animal
If I ever see one of you fat fucks even looking at any animal the wrong way I'll slit your fucking throats right there and then, I don't give a fuck about jail
>>
>>81342304
there's at least two roads exiting alexandria, this factoid is from way back during the beginning of the alexandria arc. you also forget saviors are master trackers setting up ninja barricades and chained zombie surprises whichever route rick points on the map. shit, for all we know, negan could just lean away from any blast. you can't rationalize this shit man, saviors got your plan sensible but logistically tricky plan beat.
>>
>>81342328
same reason you don't get cat aids
>>
>>81342423
the failsafe is diesel generators keeping the rods cool.
diesel will run out.
Meltdown would happen.

whats so hard to understand about this?
>>
>>81342189
No it wouldn't, nuclear fuel has to be actively cooled for the duration of their life or you get a meltdown

t. Neet
>>
>>81342377
they shot a bunch of raggedy dogs on the road when from the prison when gay ninja, donator of bottled water, was stalking them. had a dog bbq too. weren't zombie dogs tho.
>>
>>81342370
>diesel generators keep cooling rods
I don't even know what the fuck you're blabbering about. Look son, as an engineer I can tell you this, when you're dealing with nuclear energy, it's all about being in the zone...it's about the timing.
>>
>>81342423
It's one of the reasons everyone wants fusion. Fusion reactions can literally just be switched off, because they require a very carefully controlled set of conditions to occur, the moment those conditions aren't present, fusion stops.

Unlike fission power plants which involve getting some extremely energetic radioactive fuel and pouring water over it continuously to generate steam for a turbine, fuel that remains extremely energetic for it's entire lifespan, regardless of whether it's being cooled or not.

If you don't cool it, the heat melts through pretty much anything you tried to contain it in and radiation floods out through the damage.
>>
>>81342445
I'd kill every single last tiger on earth if they posted a threat
>>
>>81342560
>I don't even know what the fuck you're blabbering about.
The water in the rod pool needs to be cooled you fucking idiot.
Pumps do this, but pumps need energy, energy comes from Diesel generators.
If diesel Generators fail, then meltdown happens.

read a book nigga
>>
>>81342590
And you'd die before you take the first shoot.
>>
>>81342527
Right. I think from when they were traveling to Terminus to the time they were traveling to Alexandria was the last time the show was good.
>>
>>81342560
Listen mate, I went on a school trip to a nuclear powerplant when I was ten, so there's very little I couldn't tell you about nuclear power and let me get one thing clear; You're wrong.
>>
>>81342434
Why are you implying that you need to be a sharpshooter to hit a few tires when they encompass the bottom third of the vehicle and the shooters are a few yards away? Didn't your dad ever take you out to some claypits and let you shoot a washing machine? With the way these characters dump their mags and jerk around it makes less sense that a few of them didn't accidentally hit the tires while they purposefully aimed above them.
>>
>>81342590
tigers don't often hunt in your mom's house so everyone's pretty safe
>>
>>81342601
What the shit is a rod pool you dumb liberal, is that the thing that Homer slides down from
>>
>>81342487
the generators aren't there to keep the plant running at optimal performance...

they're there to stop a meltdown. once activated, the process would slow down incrementally until the rods cooled off.
>>
>>81342589
you don't even need fusion for that.
we have safe Nuclear Technology since the 1950s.
But liquid salt reactors don't produce any Nuke Material so the US, Russia, China and the Rest of the World don't wanted them.
>>
>zombie apocalypse
>nobody uses shields or chain mail
>never use phalanx formations against big hordes
dropped
>>
The tires were made of tiger
>>
>>81342631
I'm tired of getting autismal over this stupid shit, but them shooting at the truck is not even remotely close to shooting a washing machine. You don't have to be a sharpshooter to hit a few tires (that are a lot less than the bottom third of the truck) but you do have to be trained a bit, and these retards aren't.
>>
File: Spent-Fuel-Pool-1.jpg (168KB, 715x474px) Image search: [Google]
Spent-Fuel-Pool-1.jpg
168KB, 715x474px
>>81342641
pic related

if that water doesn't get cooled you will get a really bad time.

>>81342650
>until the rods cooled off.
which takes like 10 years, diesel is only there for like a week to run the backup systems.
shit would melt the fuck down.
>>
>>81342619
It's this constant regression to traveling that's made it boring for me. They just keep hitting the reset switch so they can sink back into the season 1 of Rick et al traveling the roads looking for somewhere.

It just makes it repetitive, and you don't invest in the new place because Villian of the Season will show up and fuck them, then they'll just move on.

I dunno whether it's the comic writer or the show writers, but it'd be far more interesting for me, at least after they found the prison, if they focused more on them building a community, discovering other survivor communites and their interactions with them.

Not just have a Michael Bay-tier season finale destroy it all every time and then going back to being hobos.
>>
>>81342698
Yes it is. They slowly pull away and they have the entire broadside of the vehicle to fire at for the better part of a minute and then much longer to fire at the back of the truck. Now, I'm not saying if that popped a tire or two it would go into a dead stop, but to say they couldn't hit it is just silly. These retards have been using guns for years in the show, they've fought other groups, they headshot zombies all day. It really, really would have been easy to shoot the tires. The reason the tires weren't shot at is because Negan, narratively, needed to get back home because we have a whole season of All Out War coming up.
>>
>>81342706
>tfw live next to a nuclear power plant
>even if the zombies didn't catch my fat ass, I'd be irradiated within weeks

Clearly I wasn't meant to survive a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>81342729
I respectively and completely disagree. The communities that keep turning on each other and going to hell are boring for me. I like it better when they are roaming, sleeping in random houses and running into random people like the claimers. It's more post apocalypse and less drama with some zombies in the background that way.
>>
>>81342830
>The reason the tires weren't shot at is because Negan, narratively, needed to get back home because we have a whole season of All Out War coming up.
then why complain about it?
>>
File: AQv3Q5x.png (335KB, 409x454px) Image search: [Google]
AQv3Q5x.png
335KB, 409x454px
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*
>>
>>81342859
we would all be fucked in that case.
all those reactors bleeding into the ground will make us all have a very bad time.

especially since that shit would probably burn for months.
>>
TWD is a comic book at the end of the day. One of the first and most major characters is a stoic katana-wielding warrior. We've got some guy that is beating up zombies with a quarterstaff and refuses to kill humans.

It is comic-tier at heart and that's pretty much the only way it should be judged. As post apocalypse things go, this is not The Road, it's The Book of Eli or something.
>>
>>81342377
nor birds
nor crickets
>>
>>81343210
but why is it so hard to make the guns more realistic?
>>
>>81343255
what's unrealistic about the guns?
>>
>>81343255
Too much realism triggers weak-minded spree killers. Guns are bad.
>>
>>81342907
>>
>>81343298
everything
>>
>>81326149

Would be really cool if Shiva mutilated some good guys too, because she's you know, a fucking tiger. I know daryl bonded with her, but it would have been a realistic shock if everything was happy and then they suddenly found her munching on his corpse. That kind of unexpected shit is what i keep watching it for, hoping it'll happen.
>>
File: Xenu.jpg (66KB, 575x391px) Image search: [Google]
Xenu.jpg
66KB, 575x391px
>>81324434
I have never watched a single episode of this show (I got 10 mins into episode one. Dropped it at chink pizza guy) but why is there a black Xenu in it?
>>
>>81343210
>The Book of Eli

I dunno, if you ignore the admittedly central idea of a blind guy being able to pull off improbably ninjitsu shit, the rest of that movie was pretty realistic and believable, at least compared to the looney toons levels TWD has sunk to on occassion.
>>
>>81343478
>the rest of that movie was pretty realistic and believable, at least compared to the looney toons levels TWD has sunk to on occassion.
the rest of the movie is essentially TWD only without the blind ninja.
>>
>>81343478

Eli wasn't blind, it's perfectly possible for a sighted person to read braille.
>>
>>81343468
They had to cast the next best thing since you weren't available.
>>
>>81343424
This is the reason predators were never really trained for war use in real life.

Even dogs, who are really, really good at recognising and remembering large numbers of humans, tend to go a bit nuts when surrounded by a chaotic battlefield and gallons of blood everywhere.

There's an account of an English Mastiff at the battle of Azincourt that basically carved out a island in the centre of the frontline after it's master was killed, as it attacked anyone who came near the body, from either side.
>>
>>81343584
Enamel teeth can't pierce plate steel
>>
>>81343510
It has the bad guy controlling people using a feudal power structure based on access to water, rather than just a barbed-wire baseball bat and an edgy attitude.
>>
>>81343650
yeah, same shit, you just worded it differently.
>>
>>81343634
Mastiffs back then were massive and being dragged onto your back by a very powerful dog when surrounded by people trying to batter you head in with a mace doesn't do wonders for your life expectancy.

Plus a lot of men at arms wouldn't have been wearing full plate.
>>
>>81343696
How does the dog know to attack me and not the basher attacker me near me?
>>
>>81331762
Very nice. May I see?
>>
>>81342152
A bullet got stopped by a wooden baseball bat in this fucking show. At point blank range. And it barely even got stuck in the wood at that.
>>
File: Captain America thumbs up.png (445KB, 619x347px) Image search: [Google]
Captain America thumbs up.png
445KB, 619x347px
>>81342685
Fucking THIS right here! SO much THIS!
>>
>>81343963
to be fair, didn't Eugene make the bullet? It could have been underpowered. It's not out of the realm of possibility considering bats are made of hardwood and it hit the meaty part.
>>
>>81324570
Yeah.
>This zombie show is badly paced and boring
>"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE ZOMBIES IT'S ABOUT THE GRITTY REALISTIC DRAMA"
>This gritty realistic drama is very badly written and directed and dumb as shit.
>"IT'S A ZOMBIE SHOW GOSH"
>>
>>81339056
>we might as well have a fun show that doesn't take itself too seriously and has silly stuff
fuck off
>>
>>81343724
They can smell faggotry.
>>
>>81344117
I've never even been to Agincourt.
>>
>>81343534
Eli was a very well-adapted blind man (can echolocate etc.) that had been temporarily granted sight, either by God or by radiation (or both). And the implication was that it basically turned him into a Daredevil-esque fighting machine. Either way, it was pretty much a comic book movie.
>>
>>81326149
Why is not even one of the 50 people with machine guns shooting the tiger who attacks them and is 100% defenseless?
>>
>>81345237

I guess they don't want to accidentally hit the guy getting his throat torn out and spin crushed
>>
>>81324434
It has been a soap opera full of horrible actors since season 2. Season 1 and the governor were the only good things about the show.
>>
>>81333575
Is that susie krapgrass?
>>
>>81345839
more like suzie grab-ass lmao
>>
>>81347213
haha nice
>>
File: 1489707924196.jpg (56KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1489707924196.jpg
56KB, 395x401px
>>81331099
>>
File: pissed muslim nigga.jpg (75KB, 659x697px) Image search: [Google]
pissed muslim nigga.jpg
75KB, 659x697px
>King rastanigga with a lion
>a niggest nigga with a katana
>a black priest
>caveman daryl
>an obese muslim woman who farms melons

can't make this shit up
>>
File: the-walking-dead-1_2.jpg (208KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-1_2.jpg
208KB, 825x464px
>>81348947
Started watching this show last October and thought this fool was Andy Serkis for the longest time. How was he a fan favorite when all he's done this past season is occasionally mumble or chimp out leading to disaster.
>>
>>81349301
His character development stopped in season five but they're too afraid to kill him off.
>>
How did that tiger walk away, should've been filled with bullets
>>
>>81324434

Ezekiel is a dramafag, of course he's going to have a cringey as fuck battlecry.
>>
>>81326149
Should have made that the Muslim with a suicide vest.
>>
>>81338490
No. Why wouldn't royalty wear a wig?
>>
>>81324839
Man, its almost like there are more internet groups besides reddit and 4chan.
>>
File: there is no dishwasher.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
there is no dishwasher.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
just leaving this here
>>
>>81351677
how many times can one man get completely btfo?
>>
>>81333751
watch YMS review of season 1/2 and itll all be apparent if you cant figure it out for yourself.
>>
File: cucked ricks bfs gay beating.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
cucked ricks bfs gay beating.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>81351713
>>
>>81324434
Whatever happened to that one guy who kept spamming his youtube channel?
>>
>>81326985
itdoesn'tkillnegan
>>
don't watch the show
did negus got hurt at least?
>>
>>81338075
Z Nation senpai
>>
something was very off with this finale, it was easily the worst show of the season, perhaps series, if only because of what OP said. It's as if everything in the series was undone with this one episode. Yes, it's always been a zombie show, but it's never been this cheap and "stupid", with "battle" scenes that play out like some avengers assemble shit
>>
>>81353448

Yes, they hurt his feelings so he drove off in a bullet proof truck giving everyone the finger
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.