[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like 50% of people in New Mexico are on Medicaid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

How did this dense faggot not hear about it? Even pre-Obongocare he would have easily qualified. Also: school teachers have healthcare.

What a shit ass premise for a show.
>>
>>81323983

>>>/pol/
>>
>>81323983
He was American.
Accepting free health care would mean giving in to communism
>>
>>81323983
The point was his cancer was going to kill him eventually regardless of treatment
>>
>>81323983
Obamacare would have saved his life as it covers pre existing conditions
Stay mad racist we win
>>
>>81324029
This is bullshit. His inability to afford treatment is a pretty blatant and undisputed motivation.

>>81324020
How did they pay for Walt Jr.'s retardation treatment then?
>>
File: B.jpg (44KB, 564x422px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
44KB, 564x422px
>>81323983
He didn't give a fuck about the money is the point, sure he did at first, but ultimately he did it for the thrill/power. He got off on knowing he was renowned in some fashion.
>>
File: 1486781553261.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486781553261.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>81324124
Take it to reddit, clown pie. That has nothing to do with this thread. And pre-KingNiggerCare Medicaid still existed. Are you this unfamiliar with how the system works?
>>
>>81324125
A belt costs like $3.
>>
>>81324125
The whole swing of the series is walt having these pathetic meltdowns before eventually calmly asserting to skyler that he did it because it felt good. He had an excuse to live however he wanted and he took it. And I kbow you're baiting you dumb faggot fucker but maybe you can take the above statement to fart
>>
>>81323983
>lung cancer
>inoperable

Literally the first lines. How the fuck did you miss this? There is nothing that can be done. Walt is getting money to care for his family. Cancer treatment is a secondary concern, because one way or another it's going to kill him.
>>
>>81324254

If he's so smart then how come he couldn't invent a machine to replace his lungs, retard?
>>
File: unnamed_003.jpg (31KB, 503x895px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed_003.jpg
31KB, 503x895px
>>81324214
Do you kiss you dyke moms with that mouth? You are nothing to me, like your opinions. You are reddit; you are cheeto dust; you are a flick; you are a tumblr blog. I feel more emotion watching my shit flush down the toilet than I do thinking about your post.

Apologize now. Pic related is me. I bench 210.
>>
File: y.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>81324314
>>
>>81324254
inoperable does not mean untreatable you moron
>>
>be le brilliant scientist man with ideas worth 50 million dollars
>enroll in the cheapest health insurance plan the school district offers
>with a newborn child and another kid with fucking cerebral palsy
>"f-fucking cancer, who could have ever forecasted high medical bills"

Really bakes my noodle
>>
File: 290.png (200KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
290.png
200KB, 500x376px
>free shit is available
>not getting all the free shit you can
>there are idiots out there NOT collecting neetbux, NOT getting free health care and NOT getting free housing

you deserve to be miserable and homeless. free shit is the best.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.