[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comedian Joe Rogan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rogan.png (793KB, 818x658px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.png
793KB, 818x658px
Been watching his podcast for a while now. Hundreds of hours of podcasts. My favorite Joe Rogan comedy bit is the one where he talks about balancing the epsom salt magnesium levels in his sensory deprivation tank. Please post other hilarious Joe Rogan bits from this hilarious comedian.
>>
I think his standup is shit. JRE is good though.
>>
Never seen him attempt to tell a joke. Say something funny. I've never laughed at anything he's said. He doesn't laugh and rarely smiles. But he always talks about stand-up gigs and working on "material".
>>
I REMEMBER WORKING ON FEAR FACTOR AND WE HAD A BABY CHIMP ON SET. I PICKED UP THE CHIMP LIKE C'MERE YOU SON OF A BITCH THEN IT SLAPPED ME ON THE BACK AND THE FORCE OF IT KNOCKED ME OVER!

DUDE WEED LOL
>>
File: 1484621065792.png (397KB, 489x606px) Image search: [Google]
1484621065792.png
397KB, 489x606px
Jesus Christ
>>
>>81320085
I like the one where he talks about the big dicks he sucks on for protein in the gym showers. Hilarious
>>
File: 1484601000160.png (2MB, 1469x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1484601000160.png
2MB, 1469x1206px
this bit. I can't find it on youtube. It's his closing joke on his Triggered special.
>>
>>81320369
kek
>>
>>81320085
I've never seen anything of this guy, but he gets referred to here on a daily basis, and from posting here, I've built up the impression that he's an absolutely ridiculous, improbable phenomenon, which makes me like him, though I don't know if I would want to listen to ten minutes of his podcast.
>>
>>81320085
I actually despised him based on his comedy and love him now from his podcast.

It a'ways felt like "HA HA HA IM LAUGHING BECAUSE JOE ROGAN IS COOL LIKE ME HAHAHA" and planting hecklers to try and look like a badass.
>>
>>81320552
He's a pseudo-intellectual who's great for getting exposure to topics that "the mainstream" wouldn't see, but anytime he has a conversation with a guest with an IQ above 100 he shits the bed.
>>
>>81320600
>and love him now from his podcast.
His comedy is even worse than his podcast? wow
>>
>>81320143
His Dr. Phil bit is funny
>>
>>81320679

It's terrible. Someone needs to give him the Brendan Schaub talk on his comedic career.
>>
Do any of you guys actually do stand up?
>>
>>81320383
>sour kraut
>>
>>81320369
this, not funny at all if you're over the age of 10
>>
>>81320124
seconded
>>
>>81320383
Non chefs who take pictures of their food make me sad
>>
>>81321961
Rogan is a chef, kind of, isn't he? I mean, I don't know what he is, he's a Renaissance dude.
>>
>>81320552
His podcasts are pretty great actually, he brings on all kinds of people. Some guests are better than others obviously, but the podcast is worth trying out and listening to.
>>
>hundreds of hours of podcasts
>joe rogan podcasts
jesus christ lad, sort yourself out
there's like 20 good guests TOPS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.