[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2788.jpg (140KB, 1536x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2788.jpg
140KB, 1536x798px
That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it.
>>
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?
>>
But, y'know, he's a mate, so
>>
File: ending.png (386KB, 848x467px) Image search: [Google]
ending.png
386KB, 848x467px
DRIVE BOY, DOG BOY, DIRTY NUMB ANGEL BOY
>>
>>81319999
Who needs life when you have dubs?
>>
>>81320045
I need one more FUCKING DUBS
>>
Well fucking sixteen then.
>>
Does T2 really have a rant against social media? It hasn't come to my local kinotoriums yet
>>
>>81319670
YEEEEES!
>>
>tfw you will never be as intelligent as Spud

Why live?
>>
>tfw to inteligent to not be an adict
>>
File: file.png (127KB, 409x922px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127KB, 409x922px
>>81321084
>>
>>81319627
YOU HAD CONTROL OF THE SHIP THE ENTIRE TIME! WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ANYBODY?
>>
>>81319627
begbie didn't do drugs. he just did people.
>>
>>81320196
It's only one line from Renton's new choose life speech, although that entire scene was cringy as fuck desu.
The rest of the movie was pretty good, though.
>>
Choose life
>>
I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978.
>>
>>81319627
I rewatched that last night. Why did Kelly Macdonald disappear halfway through? Did that happen in the book? I didn't really like that. I also didn't like how Renton was able to just find a white collar job in London pretty easily. We have no indications of his education or prior experience though. Other than that, the tone and the characters themselves are pretty spectacular. Some really amazing moments that deserve to be etched in the canon of cinema. The withdrawal montage of course, as well as the dead baby reveal, and the opening where Renton and Spud run from the cops. An easy 9/10.
>>
>>81323438
In the book it goes into more detail of the london scheme, he went there quite often and stayed with friends. In the book he has a scam going with welfare so he has to travel around to pickup the cheques.
>>
Why doesn't T2 have any threads? I thought it was already out in the US.
>>
>>81323563
very very limited release. there's an arthouse theater near me playing it as well as Song to Song. don't know which one to see.
>>
>>81323563
nobody cares about old junkies, at least diane sickboy and renton had sex appeal
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.