[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have a Jessica, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Did you have a Jessica, /tv/?
>>
>>81316640
yep. we ended up in a makeshift fort near our residence with her and her friend. 12 years old and about to get my first kiss and potentially more..

then my mom busts in out of nowhere and i get dragged out.

aaand now im 30 and a kissless virgin.

th-thanks mom.
>>
>>81317194
Did that experiance turn you into a pedo?
>>
Yes. Her is the template in which I measure every girl I've ever met or will meet. Damn it. Not even a (real) kiss from her. I'm so ashamed my life is passing and slowly coming to an end and she's not with me. This is not how it was supposed to be going...

Ah, fuck it, man. I'm sorry.
>>
>>81316640
Not quite that young. But aroun 13-14 i had kari. Jet black hair, milk white skin, hazel eyes and legs that would not quit. Her dad must have wanted to kill me but her mom thought it was cute she used to bring us snacks. In karis pool.

That was a great summer.
>>
File: 1458520306540.png (649KB, 876x810px) Image search: [Google]
1458520306540.png
649KB, 876x810px
Only in 2D form
>>
>>81316640
Yeah. She was my "one" for 16 years from the age of 15. Never even kissed her and aside from a fleeting time when I had a girlfriend and she was all over me and really jealous I'm pretty sure she was never interested in me.

I'm no longer welcome in her life.
>>
When I was 5 I had an Elena and me and my nest friemd Conor would always argue who was gunna marry her when we got older. She would always roll her eyes at me and put up with me but eventualy we would joke around cause our parents were friends... then ahe moved away in the 1st grade and never saw her agian
>>
>first kiss was from a brownie scout in 2nd grade
>too immature to notice girls were flirting with me in jr high
>was a loner throughout high school
>got first job and started interacting with people again
>lost virginity to 7/10 frustrated 34 year old married former fatty who didn't get any in high school and wanted young cock
>fucked 40 year old 8/10 regularly
>basically fucked older women from late teens to mid 20s
>finally fucked 18 year old in college
>she turns out to be a stalker and weeaboo
>meet up with girl who stalked me online for over three years across several websites
>end up fucking her then dumping her
>tired of all the effort now just fap to hentai
>>
>>81317287
nah, but i definitely missed out on young love
>>
File: 1425359306738.jpg (59KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1425359306738.jpg
59KB, 530x444px
>>81316640
No-ish. I was a loser who put on a mask of comedy to cope, and my 'love' interests were always one directional.

I mean...one fat girl asked me out indirectly through her friend in middle school, but I think that's about it.

No, my first crush was the minute stepped foot in middle school, and has been since, only now she exists only the back of my mind.
>>
I kissed a girl in preschool when I was like 3 or 4. I must have learned it in a movie, because it was obviously not sexual at that age.

She ran away crying and I was kicked out of the school. I think it was one of the things that fucked me up, because it was the last time I touched a girl other than hugging my grandma.
>>
>>81317326
you sound drunk anon
>>
Skinny guy with some pre-schizo symptoms.
Nothing serious.
>>
Actually yes and I met her from church when I was 14, her 13. I really wanted to be with her as a couple but her nosy family made her really tsundere. Though she would occasionally be very suggestive (loved those Latin legs) but when I finally dropped her, she went and had a couple kids.
>>
>>81317194
Jokes on your mom
>>
>>81318010
>when I finally dropped her, she went and had a couple kids
so at least you dodged a couple bullets

church going girls are terrifying because you know they wont get an abortion even if they are 14
>>
>>81317893
>kicked out for an innocent kiss at age 3 or 4
What the actual fuck?

What kind of ass backwards shithole are you from?
>>
>>81318165
>What kind of ass backwards shithole are you from?
Florida
>>
Yup, ironically her name was Jess too. She wasn't a crazy bitch like the Simpsons girl, but she friendzoned me and went out with this other kid. That really hurt so now I live a life of seclusion. You can't get rejected if you don't ask anybody out!
>>
When I was 8 I went to stay at a friends house. Long story short.. he had other friends staying so I had to sleep in his sisters room. Clare, She was 10.

I don't remember falling asleep, or getting in her bed desu, but when I awoke around 1am she was naked and laying on top of me, kissing me.

We kissed for a while and I had a boner, obviously, so I thought hey.. I might aswell fuck her.

I rolled her on her back and we kissed a bit more, then she burped in my mouth and we started laughing. I was rubbing my dick against her bald fanny trying to find some kinda hole but I couldn't find shit. I didn't have a clue.

I probably tried for about 20 minutes to find "something" down there but I was more confused than anything, I ended up falling asleep.

Next day she was all like.. "don't tell anyone!", and I never did.
>>
>>81316640
lol fuck no, I was never socially graceful enough to attract a Jessica. All for the better though, because I would have let one ruin my life
>>
>>81318752
until now
>>
My Jessica was a girl i went to college with. I met her on the first day and sat next to her just because I always try to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room if possib. We had a lot of classes together, hung out a lot outside of class, pretty much attached at the hip. We both had fuck buddies so we never hooked up. Over the past seven years we've always drifted back together even though relocations and relationships. Now she's engaged and it's made me incredibly depressed since I found out.

I never realized how much I loved her until the last time we met up and I missed her as soon as she left. She called me when she got home to let me know she was safe and I stammered like an asshole from the butterflies.

It's another two months until the wedding and I'm going crazy.
>>
>>81318328
you just sound like a lazy excuse-maker

>waah someone was mean to me 12 years ago! that's a good enough excuse, people will buy that!
>>
>>81320175
Gg faggot. Thanks for playing
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.