[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you make it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

Would you make it?
>>
I'd go around.
>>
Is this Neverending Story? My nostalgia alarm is going off, but I only saw it a couple times and hardly remember it.
>>
Goddamn those were some nice titties on the sphinxes.
>>
>>81312862
Thats not how it works you little cocksucker
>>
I never saw the movie and the wikipedia article doesn't mention sphinxes. What was required to make it?
>>
File: sphinx-boobs.jpg (21KB, 853x361px) Image search: [Google]
sphinx-boobs.jpg
21KB, 853x361px
>>81313696
Absolutely no fear if I remember right. The alchemist guy says "they can look deep into your heart"
>>
>>81313933
>look at titties
>no fear, only boners
>>
File: Image128.jpg (74KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
Image128.jpg
74KB, 720x545px
>>81313076
I literally had to leave the room during the scene with pic related.
>>
>>81314012
>powered by your boner you are compelled to climb the sphinx to touch the boobs
>you make and realize they're stone so of course they don't feel good
>look down at the 50 foot drop
>become scared
>die
>>
File: 1449097993519.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449097993519.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>not flying over on falcor
>>
>>81312818
i'm on a cocktail of psych meds to suppress my anxiety and panic attacks so maybe
>>
File: Neverending Story.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neverending Story.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>81314448
It was actually a portal. You need to go through it to reach the Oracle. Going around it just leads you to nowhere special.
>>
>>81314448
>mmmm I LIKE children heheheheh
>>
>>81312818
Don't know, what's the challenge?
>>
>>81314622
they'd probably laser before you even got close like a fuckin NOD obelisk, anon.
>>
This scene scared the shit out of me when i was little. Also was one of the first times i can remember being really really into the titties, and even at that age i had a "why am i getting chub to statue boobs?" thought.
I still can't watch the movie without forwarding through the horse dying scene. Such a good kid's movie.
>>
>>81314889
>>
K I N O
I
N
O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01ud9TUtIk
>>
This film is full of the weirdest fucking shit. Like most I was a kid when I saw it first, and had trouble sleeping for days after.
>>
>>81314959
>>81314966
Which makes you more sad?
>>
>>81314959
No
>no
No
>no
No
>no
>>
>>81314959
haha you dick
>>
Can someone try to explain me why dont I like this movie? I love the special and practical effects, they're absolutely amazing, makeup too. But the movie overall, plot and the way it is told, characters, pacing, I don't like any of that
>>
>>81314966
>has never seen any of the sequels
Should i even bother?
>>
This scene was terrifying to me as a kid.
>>
Wasn't the second one so bad the kid killed himself?
>>
>>81315415
because it was a kid's movie (before kids became pussies) and it's not that good? what got it attention in the first place was the practical effects and their eye catching designs
>>
>princess of fantasia tells atreyu she just used him to get a human child on board
>all the suffering he went through happened because fuck you
>princess saying people just read their whole reality out of a book
>princess then makes reference to the audience watching the kid read
>mfw

we'll never have fantasy like this again
>>
>>81315524
that kid with the freaky blue demon eyes?

I've never seen an actor over-act with just their face as much as that kid. It's like every other scene he has this face like he just watched his mom get beheaded or some shit.
>>
>>81314693
how about flying through at top speed on falcor then?
>>
>>81315748

That kid was handsome as fuck, maybe too handsome
>>
>>81316006
they tried to shoot atreyu but missed

I bet if you just ran in a zig zag pattern you'd make it.
>>
>>81316469

SERPENTINE
>>
>>81316484
If you don't make it it's your own damn vault
>>
>>81314959
What the fuck? I've never even seen this scene. Mom!
>>
>neverending story
>it ends

walked out of the fucking theater right there
>>
>>81314693

How did they get away with those uncensored nipples?
>>
>>81319088
It was cut out of some versions. Namely when it aired on TV on some networks.
>>
File: fear.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
fear.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>81319088
>tfw when you probably suppressed the traumatic memory
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.