[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arnold Schwarzenegger Also Exits the Next Expendables Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>“There is no ‘Expendables’ without Sly,” Schwarzenegger told the outlet “I would never do the movie without him, no.”
>>
>>81309866
Sounds like Sly wasn't so expendable after all
>>
>>81309866
DO THE FUCKING CONAN SEQUEL BEFORE YOU DIE FUUUUCK

and let snyder direct
>>
>>81309866
Based. Too bad his Apprentice show flopped, that's what they get for having Z-list celebrities apart from Anrie and Jon Lovitz.
>>
>>81309866
Fuck him, he's a retarded neocon. I look forward to the next movie without him.
>>
>>81309909
>Old man Conan passes on his wisdom to new young Conan
Sounds gud, but what actor is big enough to play the Nu Conan?
>>
>>81310247
Chris Hemsworth?
>>
>>81309909
>DO THE FUCKING CONAN SEQUEL BEFORE YOU DIE FUUUUCK
>and let snyder direct

I'd like to see Verhoeven do it. But the art director should be the same guy from the original. And is Basil still alive to do the soundtrack? I doubt it, but if so get him on it. The art direction and soundtrack were so key to the film.
>>
>No Sly
>No Arnold
>Probably no Bruce Willis

What's exactly the point again? The whole point of the franchise was to see all the old action stars in one movie.
>>
>>81310350
I like it.
>>
>>81310905
kek if I was bruce willis id come back on board, actually try and insist on a good script and make the best expendables movie yet after getting fired and being called greedy and lazy.
>>
>>81310352
Basil passed back in '06, unfortunately. I don't think that film would have worked half as well without that man's score.
>>
>>81310247
Guy who was his body double for him in the recent terminator movies.
>>
>>81310905
They can just replace them with Rhonda Rousey, Gal Gadot and the Atomic Blonde lady
>>
>>81309866

The Expendables movies are trash anyway.
>>
The last one was hard to get through.
>>
>>81309866
If they lose all the big stars maybe they could make an Expendables movie with a bunch of no-name actors about the nameless goons in action movies.

Some kind of tongue in cheek meta-narrative.
>>
>>81310247
His son
>>
>>81313811

They should do a direct to DVD Expendables and have Dolph Lundgren team up with Brian Bosworth, Lorenzo Lamas, Michael Dudikoff, Jeff Speakman, and Cynthia Rothrock.
>>
>>81309866
based schwarzenegger getting ready for the 2020 elections
>>
>>81312938
t roastie
>>
>>81313910
His papi makes sure he takes his dbol vitamins every night before he tucks him in
>>
>>81313910

God damn, Maria must have known for years that kid was his but didn't let it get out to the public till he was an adult.
>>
>>81312938
get outta here you fucking pussy
>>
>>81313910
More like Jhonen the barbarian.
>>
>>81313947
>Cynthia Rothrock
I miss her. How come there wasn't anything close to a female action hero since her retirement. All those MMA chicks are not even close.
>>
>>81309909
>snyder
That would be fucking terrible. No one wants a grimdark Conan that's full of shitty CGI and slow-mo. Paul Verhoeven should direct a Conan sequel.
>>
>>81312938
This is true. Most of the appeal of 80s action movies is the stunts, practical effects and earnest cheesiness. The Expendables movies are full of horrible CGI and the cheesiness feels forced.
>>
>>81309866
JUST EXPEND MY SHIT UP
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.