[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The Biggest spoilers you have ever heard for any Movie/TV sho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: face.jpeg.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpeg.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>STATE THE MOVIE/TV SHOW BEFORE POTING THE SPOILER!
>>
Darth Vader is Luke's father
>>
>>81309425
mother fucker
>>
>>81309382
In the 6th Sense, the main dude with the hair is Bruce Willis.
>>
>>81309382
Clark Kent and Superman are the same person, the hints are subtle, but you can see them if you look hard enough
>>
>>81309382
Game of thrones

joffrey
>>
Got spoiled Shutter Island. Was really looking forward to seeing it but never cared to watch it after it got spoiled.
>>
>>81309382
before a went to watch kill bill, a friend tell me "the daugther is alive"
>>
>>81309480
Hi Charlie
>>
Fight Club.
>be me ~9 years old
>used to go on long walks at night around my neighborhood with my sister (7 years older)
>one we're walking and she tells me about this movie she recently saw and really liked
>fast forward 6 years
>here about this cult classic called Fight Club
>pick it up from Blockbuster
>have pretty good long term memory
>about 20 mins in I'm saying "huh this seems familiar"
>after 30 mins I recall that walk with my sister and realize that the narrator is Tyler Durden
>>
>>81309940
>be me
Quit reading right there.
>>
>>81309974
My life isn't that bad desu
>>
>>81309883
How did you get spoiled? Did you watch the trailer?
>>
>>81310009
>How did you get spoiled
I think he forgot to put himself back in the refrigerator.
>>
>>81310009

No I think it was some faggot on /b/ or something
>>
>>81309974
>.
stopped reading right there.
>>
>>81309449
UPBOAT XD
>>
>>81309940
your 7 year old sister watched fucking fight club?
>>
>>81309382

The Sopranos

Tony kills Christopher

got spoilered on /tv/ before i watched The Sopranos

i waited for this scene forever to come on,
thought Christopher would be dead by season 3
>>
>>81311093
Good job, American education system.
Nice reading comprehension there.
>>
system shock 2 betrayal

bioshock ending
>>
"We have to go back!" lost
>>
>>81311168
>implying
>>
>>81309382
The sixth sense. I didn't really give a shit, but it's like the go-to movie to spoil for some reason. At this point people who don't even know what it's about know that Bruce is a ghost. Was it that big of a twist? Because I wouldn't know since I knew it before I even started fucking watching it
>>
>>81309940
how does it feel to have a sister around the same age as you?
>>
>>81312482
man it sure is nice to be able to read with proper compehension
>>
>>81313144
20>27 not a huge difference
>>
predestination.

I picked it up after seeing a bunch of time travel threads in here actually. Still was an overall decent movie, but I picked up on the "twist" pretty early regardless.
>>
>>81311288
Oh shit yes, that series had the best twists, even if nothing was ever resolved, it was still one hell of a fucking ride.
>>
>>81313298
I'm 23 and she's 30. We're barely even peers.
And for most our lives 7 years has been a pretty significant age difference. Like in my post, being 9 vs being 16--completely different worlds.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.