[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blocks your hotel door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>blocks your hotel door
>>
>Are you wondering where your wife is, Anon?
>>
>>81307972
>How am I supposed to watch your show out here in the hall, C.K.?
>>
I agree with him,not gay but having a bf would be nice
>>
Anyone see his new special? Not as good as past ones but still enjoyable
>>
Does he force you to watch him jerk off?
>>
BIG
>>
File: 48908759.cached.jpg (58KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
48908759.cached.jpg
58KB, 800x499px
>>81308069
Are you really the only poster so far who gets this reference?

We got some CK-pilling to do!

>
“I’ve been speaking up,” she said, pausing briefly before naming names. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html
>>
>>81308133
Not surprising. Most Mexicans that come here are rapist though some, I assume, are good people.
>>
>>81308246
>Not surprising. Most Mexicans that come here are rapist though some, I assume, are good people.

Worse, is dad is globalist Jewish jetsetter who moved to Washington DC to corrupt our politics here after he corrupted the politics in Mexico before baililng out on it
>>
Alan Alda seems good in this. Louis starts laughing during this scene and almost ruins it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzQ42g6O2zI
>>
>>81308396
Sad!
>>
>>81308133
Isn't she certified crazy?
>>
>>81308039
I thought it was his funniest one since the late 00s, he's doing more oldschool carlin sound effects and voices and pantomimes and whatnot, goat stuff desu
>>
>>81308401
Alda's the best part of the whole series.
>>
>>81307972
Welp, Louis CK is gay.
Sounded like he's dipping his toe in the water in his latest standup special.
>>
>>81308028
>not gay but having a bf

ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>81308133

apparently he jerked off in front of those ugly singing chicks on youtube
>>
>>81309334
yea but it was only a prank though
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (206KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
206KB, 600x450px
>>81309334
>apparently he jerked off in front of those ugly singing chicks on youtube

Yeah, and garfunkel and oats too
>>
>>81308133
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>preps bull in front of you
>>
File: Daffy_pest in the house.jpg (34KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
Daffy_pest in the house.jpg
34KB, 655x480px
GET-OUT-OF-MY-WAY--!
>>81307972
>>
>>81309334
I bet they giggled through the whole thing, then pretended later like they were traumatized so they could score some sweet victim points.
>>
>>81309290
haven't you ever read the "i want a wife" essay? same deal
>>
>>81309334
>Play your eukelalele for me you whore. Fucking strum it you slut.
>>
>>81309713
Louis CK will come out as gay eventually. You'll see.
>>
2017 was pretty good. reminded me a little of Pryor how he does his stand up.
>>
>>81309532
he can because his victims' managers tell them their careers are over if they speak out about it so they all retract their accusations and pretend it was nothing
>>
File: serious-4.jpg (57KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
serious-4.jpg
57KB, 976x549px
>>81310368
Did they filter out the audience laughter? Or did the audience just not laugh?
>>
>>81308802
According to jews, yes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.