[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 years ago It still hurts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 29046.jpg (187KB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
29046.jpg
187KB, 673x1000px
>10 years ago
It still hurts
>>
The Fuller Curse

Reminder he's /ourfag/
>>
>tfw I was recommended this kino from a girl I love more than anything
>tfw watch it now and then and think of her and my own personal loss

I cant stop feeling
>>
>>81307395
it was too good for tv
>>
>>81307540
>tfw I introduced an ex of 6 years to this
>now I can't think about the show without remembering good times with her
>tfw old friends she took from me described her new bf as "a real looker"
>current gf won't have sex with me because she's mormon and highly repressed when old gf was crazy but a real dirty bitch

Luckily suicide has always been plan B.
>>
Got pretty shitty in the second season tbph mia famiglia

How is Wonderfalls?
>>
>>81307661
you don't need sex to be happy
holding hands should be sufficient
>>
One of my very best freinds from childhood is a faggot and i asked him once if thinking lee pace was good looking was gay and he said no, even straight dudes are allowed to think lee pace is attractive.
>>
>>81307743
Great
>>
>>81307770
If you say so. I used to believe that.
>>
>>81307661
> suicide isn't his plan A.

Look at this loser! I would already be dead if I wasn't such a pussy.
>>
>>81307801
I suggest high amounts of anime and 2d waifus
>>
File: 75656663.jpg (391KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
75656663.jpg
391KB, 656x1024px
Who else had the biggest boner for pre-plastic surgery disaster Kristin Chenoweth?
>>
>>81307891
Pretty hot and small. The smallness made it hotter.
The dumb aunt was oddly hot too.
>>
>>81307891

Fuck I had no idea the tits were fake.

Huge disappointment.
>>
>>81307891
Her face is fucked up now because a 40 pound 500 degree light fell on her.

Don't ever fucking make fun of the national treasure that is kristen chenoweth again.
>>
i liked all the big guy little girl interplay
I wish it was one big guy one short guy one short girl one big girl though instead of two big girls
desu
kind of
but i like the cast as they were
>>
bumping a great show
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.