[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for him after his show got cancelled.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

What's next for him after his show got cancelled.
>>
>>81305779

GOON 2
O
O
N

>>
>>81305779
Hopefully a livestreamed suicide
>>
>>81305779
Probably still a few more seasons of the Dragons tv show, and How To Train Your Dragon 3 of course. Can't wait to see that.
>>
Asking Judd Apatow or Seth Rogen for a handout.
>>
Another project where he's a beta male
>>
>>81305806

But Goon 2 alredy exists anon
>>
>>81305779
Buying a chin.
>>
>>81305779
This is a good point to end the show.They would have wrote something about divorce for the next season for sure.
>>
I can see him in some minor role in one of these Marvel movies in the future.
>>
>>81305919

it's not out yet though, now is it, smarty pants?
>>
>>81305779
they canceled man seeking woman?
It had some good jokes
>>
>>81305779
I assume whatever roles Justin Long turns down.
>>
>>81305988
Yeah, yesterday it was announced that FXX cancelled the show. Doesn't matter atleast the show ended on a high note.
>>
I still feel bad for him that Alison Pill dumped his ass and he cried about it on Twitter, then she married another guy two years later lmao
>>
>>81305779
What the fuck they canceled this?

Of course the show is going to have bad ratings it was on FXX. This was a pretty well made show, I'll agree last season wasn't as good as the first two seasons. But still.
>>
>>81306086
Explains why they casted him to be the main character of a show where he's seeking for a woman.
>>
>>81306138
They needed make room for more Always Sunny seasons, even tho that show has been going on a seasonal rot for the past couple years.
>>
>>81306138
It ended perfectly with him getting a qt wife. Another season would either have them getting divorced or just them being married.
>>
File: sssdasdasdasdasdasfsdgasgsdfg.jpg (493KB, 2070x1381px) Image search: [Google]
sssdasdasdasdasdasfsdgasgsdfg.jpg
493KB, 2070x1381px
I swear to god if they cancel this next...
>>
Live action Bob's Burgers movie
>>
I liked Man Seeking Women

I could relate to the show, plus I look a little like him
>>
>>81306255
It got renewed tho.
>>
File: eric-andre_288887_768x1024.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eric-andre_288887_768x1024.png
1MB, 768x1024px
Better question

What's next for his career? Will they really renew his show on adult swim?
>>
>>81307080
He'll be fine.
>>
>>81307080
He's busy tittucking Rosario Dawson he'll be fine
>>
>>81305963

Saw it in theatres like a week ago.
>>
>>81306019
>3 weeks ago he was interviewed saying BvS was one of his favorites from 2016, and a great movie with its own unique vision, while also bashing Civil War for for being generic and forgettable
>Now (((they))) canceled his show

Can't imagine why!
>>
>>81305779
Met the guy. He's just like his screen personality is most shows: awkward. He was with his mom.

Sucks that his show is gone.
>>
File: Sarah Gadon eskimo kiss.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah Gadon eskimo kiss.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.