[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Was he right?
>>
>>81304594
great job
>>
>>81304594
How about "check dubs"?
>>
What about ''fuck niggers''?
>>
How about "Make America great again"?
>>
How about "For you"?
>>
>>81304616
JK Simmons blown the fuck out
>>
>>81304634
aw god this is why I love this place
>>
>>81304594
"No!"

White male
>>
>>81305202
are you unable to count?
>>
>Milk the Cunt
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Impotence_Causes_Dysfunction.jpg (61KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
Impotence_Causes_Dysfunction.jpg
61KB, 285x285px
>>81304594
Yes
>dropped piano classes as a kid
>dropped singing lessons as a kid
>didn't fully develop my drawing skills

I was surrounded with people who all told me "good job" and "wow" and that was it. When I finally tried to get a job while I thinking I was some hot shit, reality hit me hard because turns out I wasn't that good and I even realized that over the years I've had lost all passion towards creative arts, especially drawing. Wasn't even sure if I was any good to begin with desu.

Now I'm just practicing drawing on my own as a hobby and I tell people to fuck off if they want to see any of my works.
>>
>>81305835

You sound like a pussy. Stop blaming others for your failures.
>>
>>81305994
How the fuck was I supposed to know this as a kid. Imagine being yourself as naive child who doesn't know shit about the world and then you're pampered with "oh, you're so talented" for literally everything you do.

Now I just don't care about art in general anymore and am pursuing other goals.
>>
File: 1474611694976.jpg (124KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
1474611694976.jpg
124KB, 831x639px
>>81305835
Same here with drawing/painting and losing passion, I wouldn't blame my parents and teachers though, it's my own fault
Also I never had the experience of realizing I wasn't hot shit when I was 20, I never felt like that in the first place and just lost interest in drawing because it turned from something I enjoyed doing into something people told me I was better at than I evidently was and I didn't want to start drawing naked people I ain't no queer

At least I can die knowing I wasn't one of those "best at symbol drawing in my high school class" plebs and knew my fucking loomies when I was a kid
>>
>>81306233
>lost interest in drawing because it turned from something I enjoyed doing into something people told me I was better at than I evidently was
It all comes down to the quality of feedback. Solid feedback guides and points out where you need to improve but some sort of vague misleading shitstorm can distort your understanding of your own skills.

Obviously the success is the effort of the individual but honest feedback is also a necessary element in art. If the feedback doesn't give you anything worthwhile, there doesn't seem to be any need to continue.

>and I didn't want to start drawing naked people I ain't no queer
Dude, that's interesting as hell if you want to get into the proper physique of a human body. You don't even see dicks or tits on the model at one point, it's just a collection shapes that serve some biological purpose of which you want to nail the right impression.
>>
>>81304594
Damien handed his Oscar to Barry and walked weakly down the podium. He was reminded of when he caught his college girlfriend fucking a black man in their bed, how he watched, undetected, by the doorway as she made faces and sounds he'd never witnessed before. He walked past hundreds of celebrities applauding his rival's victory over him, some wiping away tears. Denzel Washington saw his broken stride, pointed at him and laughed, "Ahaaa poor little white boy got BTFO!" As he took him seat, his girlfriend pat his back in comfort. Over the roar of clapping and excited shouting around them, she whispered into his hear, "Don't feel bad, Damien, you still did a good job."
>>
>>81304616
shut up Tim
>>
>>81305545
He's using alternative numbers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.