[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Its got Paprika in it..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Split_Clip_Patricia.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Split_Clip_Patricia.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
"Its got Paprika in it..."
>>
I watched this today and that scene made me an impression too.Like who gives a fuck??
>>
Shyamalamaladingdong twist
He was Bruce Willis all along.
>>
>>81305590
>>81304440

It's almost as if it gives context to the special brand of lunacy going on.
>>
His acting carried the film. Girls were terrible.
>>
>>81305738
the "I'm dark and edgy girl" seemed dark and edgy and those were her only to character traits
just being a dark and edgy girl almost gives it away that she's self harmed and/or has daddy issues
then the two 'popular' girls were somehow even less dimensional than the dark and edgy girl

I thought Betty Buckley and James McAvoy were fucking great though
>>
>>81305738
>His acting carried the film.

This.
>>
>>81304440
He was fucking amazing
Didnt knew Scotts were this based
>>
>>81305738
It was unbelievable how incompetent they were.

In the car kidnapping I thought the ayy lmao girl was an accomplice because she couldn't be that stupid to idly stare at him as he gasses the other two. The rooms were littered with bludgeoning weapons, they weren't bound, and some of his personalities were extremely vulnerable.
I know girls in Hollywood thrillers/horrors are incompetent, but not like this.
>>
Why didn't the beast have hair and longer fingers tho??Is this going to be part of a trilogy along with Unbreakable?
>>
>>81306218
>Is this going to be part of a trilogy along with Unbreakable?

No, there are no plans to make a third movie about the characters from Split and Unbreakable, you're talking crazy.
>>
Dark chick had some ass.
>>
>>81306429
The other white chick had some thicc thighs too.
>>
Jesus,man.....
>>
File: 154765845758.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
154765845758.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>81307046
not gonna lie
that hurt a bit, i figured something happend to her when we started seeing the scenes of her with her father, but i just tought she was beaten or was damaged by hunting Bambi
Altough didnt know you could get hired at a female prison after being a child molester
>>
>>81306218
>Is this going to be part of a trilogy along with Unbreakable?
Maybe Shamallalal is full of shit but he said that the "Beast" were apart of the original Unbreakable script but that he couldnt "make it work"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.