/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't you like Breaking Bad, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: breakingbad.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
breakingbad.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
why didn't you like Breaking Bad, anon?
>>
/tv/ said its bad
>>
I loved it but the last season had terrible pacing/plotting issues
>>
>>81300735
>tfw you'll never experience the /tv/ threads again
the season 4 threads were the best. I miss the good days of /tv/
>>
>>81300735
because it was shit
>>
>>81300906
>All characters either are or become assholes you hate.
It's a crime series.
>>
>>81300735
I watched it til the last season and halfway I said fuck it.
Never finished it.
>>
Boring and slow paced at times.
All characters either are or become assholes you hate.
Although the few exciting moments were truly compelling(train episode/ending, Gustavos' flashback to talking to the mexican gang)
I kind of liked it but it has some flaws that make it a bit unenjoyable.
>>81300925
Even crime series have a few redeemable characters, Hank does some asshole things and he's not likable.
>>
I liked it until the 4th season, after that it was nothing more than Reddit pandering.
>>
blah blah reddit blah blah season 5 blah blah nazis
>>
>>81300980
>Boring and slow paced at times.
>All characters either are or become assholes you hate.
>Although the few exciting moments were truly compelling(train episode/ending, Gustavos' flashback to talking to the mexican gang)
>I kind of liked it but it has some flaws that make it a bit unenjoyable.
this so much, I'll add the retarded behaviour of some characters, like jessie, he was not only an unsufferable cunt but needlesly troublemaker
also, what the fuck was Hank's deal with the damn stones?
>>
remember when plebs got super mad at Fly?
>>
>>81300735
I liked it until Jesse became an emo moralfag.

Other than that it was breddy good. Hank's variable intelligence was a bit annoying.
>>
>>81301308
why people hate that episode? I don't remember disliking it, only later realized the general butthurt it provoked
>>
because /tv/ says I shouldn't like it
>>
>>81301383

Because there were no explosions or ebin one liners.

No, seriously, they hate it because of that.
>>
> Started out as a Cohen-esque dark comedy
> Ended up being GTA cutscenes
>>
Ozymandias was one of the best television episodes in tv show history.
>>
>>81301383
im guessing it upset the stupid people "I AM TEH ONE WHO KNOCKS XDD" contingent of the fanbase by being a really slow-burn dialogue/character development driven episode
>>
>>81301422
>Because there were no explosions or ebin one liners.
so because it was like 80% of the series? BB has some serious pacing problems imo, but complaining about one specific episode following the normal formula is retarded. If anything the fly thing made it more memorable, it's one of the few episodes I can remember even now.
>>
>>81301641

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDDITTT
>>
>>81301422
No, that isn't why. It's because it was a filler episode in which literally nothing happened. It was a complete waste of time.
>>
>>81301715

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDDITTT
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>81301678
It took me two years to watch four seasons, neven bothered about starting the fifth one. Stay mad.
>>
>>81301715
>if i dont care about what happened in the episode that means it's filler
actually it means you're a pleb
>>
>>81300735
It was great til the last couple seasons.

>siphoning methylamine from a train tank
>the big magnet
>>
The entirety of everything after season 4 can be summed up as just Walt being smart as fuck and finding ways to both evade trouble and manipulate everyone else. Literally everyone else in the show from that point was just a tool for further fueling Walt's descent into being a complete sociopath. The complexity in Jesse's character was gone. He was just saying yes or no and crying.
>>
>>81300735
Season 5 was bad and the ending was awful
>>
It was bretty gud but had some bd moments most of which have already been pointed out in the thread. Kinda lost me when Hank only found out cause he had to take a massive shit.
>>
>>81300735
I liked gangster movies when I was younger, but the older I get the more I want to see them all just get arrested and thrown in jail, then the show ends.
>>
>>81302379
That's how S5 should have ended tbqh
>>
I enjoyed watching breaking bad, but when you analyze it critically it honestly has a lot of flaws. Its supposed to be a "smart" show of criminal masterminds playing 4d chess but they constantly do out of character retarded shit that makes absolutely no sense and the pacing can be godawful. Also they really make it hard to enjoy any of the characters.
>>
>fucking white male is le epic science badass man

did r***** write this?
>>
>>81301237
GOD DAMN IT MARIE
>>
>>81300735
I like it but I pretend I don't to fit in with my anonymous friends of teevee
>>
>>81300735
because they already filmed a scene of walt jrs death and chose not to use it.
>>
>>81301448
This
>>
>that season 2 finale

I stopped watching Breaking Bad after seeing this.
>>
the first season is good but then cranston starts hamming up scenes with his overacting and it just gets ridiculous
>>
It's good but the earlier season were a lot less ridiculous and Walt became a less and less interesting character as the show went on.
>>
Better call kino is the thinking man's breaking bad. Breaking bad is full of Reddit explosions and meme scenes with meme dialogue
>>
>>81304540
better call saul is a 14 year olds idea of a good character drama
>>
>I am De'Juan Hunox

The multiple personality shit made no sense
>>
>>81301448
Kek, I loved the show but this is absolutely accurate
>>
>>81301448
that's why i really like the first season. they completely lost the dark comedy somewhere in season 2 and it started taking itself way too seriously
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.