[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working from home while commutecucks sit in traffic >reddit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>working from home while commutecucks sit in traffic
>reddit weather outside
>eating a brownie and drinking strong black tea
>listening to a comfy spotify playlist I curated
>flipping through new Steam games

How's your day going, /tv/?
>>
wearing bra and panties OP
>>
wearing bra and panties OP
>>
File: normies.jpg (38KB, 540x670px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
38KB, 540x670px
>OP and other neets
>>
>reddit weather
I'm embarrassed for you
>>
>>81300536
>OP says he's working from home like a true lad
>you still don't know what a NEET is
>OP is probably 100x more successful than you anyway

not even him
>>
im working at home. waiting for my moka pot to deliver delicious coffee made of peru beans. and about to dinner a big plate of spaguetti with bolognesa sauce.

also reading in my fb profile my wagecuck friends hating their jobs, as they do daily, lol @ their half lives.
>>
>civil engineer
>payed 120,000$ to do jackshit

Lmao get on my lvl neets
>>
>>81300643
>gets sent to alaska to an oil drilling project in alaska for 8 months
>g-get on m-my level!
>>
>spotify
>>
>>81300233
>curated
kys reddit
>>
NEETcucks could do their favorite thing (sitting at home on the computer) and make money if they weren't so pathetic
>>
>>81300233
>>working from home
what do you do?
>>
>>81300967

I research companies and their competition, providing daily briefings, marketing data, patent/lawsuit information, that kind of thing.
>>
knew a guy that made himself enough to live and pay rent by playing online poker. he had 4 screens and played simultaneously in all of them, pretty weird lad.
>>
File: 1462126739403.jpg (231KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
1462126739403.jpg
231KB, 777x932px
>>81300233
>black tea
>>
>>81300233
you're gonna have a heart attack sooner than later.
>>
>>81301077
interesting, so kind of like a consultant?
>>
>>81300233
Reminder that if Mommy and Daddy don't leave you anything in their will, you'll have to resort to sucking pickle for nickles ya fat basement dwelling tard...
>>
>>81301112

That can't be sustainable. I hear nowadays online poker companies hire the best poker players to win money for them. plus they can bully other players out with a big pot.

>>81301231

more research-based. we track so many companies it's basically impossible to consult for so many industries. bigger companies that do what we do probably branch out into that area. we support a lot of market research teams with our information
>>
>>81300233
>>reddit weather outside
What did he mean by this?
>>
sitting in a hotel room in Taipei trying to get comfy and sleep since it's nearing 2am. Engineering at its finest lads.
>>
>>81301387

Fuck man I lived in Taiwan for a year. Taipei is super comfy. Is it raining? You on a contract or are you Taiwanese
>>
>>81301325
It's probably sustainable, although your income would vary a lot and you would probably have to live like a college student if you didn't want to use credit cards. I had a friend from law school who used to play poker pretty seriously and made enough in a couple years to pay for his first two years of tuition (about 40 grand). He was also a vet though so he had GI Bill (or w/e it's called) money on top of that so he could live really nicely.
>>
>>81300536
Yeah, all that free time sure is horrible regarding socializing, you know, being able to make time for whenever someone's available.

And if you think you can only gain happiness from working, then you have issues
>>
>>81301439

Contract. Consulting on some hotel elevator designs and structures. pretty warm, i'm guessing 20-25c ish. some clouds. The city looks beatiful at night tho. Might even crack a few beers to relax.
>>
>>81301661

Do you know what district you are in?
>>
>>81300233
>reddit weather
>reddit weather
>>
>>81301775

Xinyi District.
>>
>>81300233
what are some work-from-home kinos? I wanted to apply to be a netflix subtitle translator but it turns out you need to down the files, put the subs yourself, keep everything in the highest quality and send it and I ain't doing all that nerd shit
>>
File: 1491083448736.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491083448736.png
105KB, 512x512px
>Reddit weather
>>
>>81300233
>listening to a comfy spotify playlist I curated
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.