[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jokes that would be problematic in 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1491256945493.jpg (43KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491256945493.jpg
43KB, 600x500px
Jokes that would be problematic in 2017
>>
File: i dont get it.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
i dont get it.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
no idea how they managed to get away with it
no idea what the joke is either desu
>>
>>81290878
>Chuck's Fuck & Suck
>>
>>81290878
She make appearance in Shrek 2 when the King (in disguise) was looking for her in which case she was turned around probably serving drinks to the customers. The King asked in whisper who could deal with a Ogre problem which everyone in the Bar heard. She points the there one guy in the back room that could handle a job like that , but he don't like to be disturbed. Later She is shown placing a bottle of milk for Puss, Shrek, and Donkey and asked Donkey "Why the long Face"? which Donkey kind of glared back. When they talking about about Prince Charming Donkey says that "He isn't all that good looking" but Doris says that He's Gorgeous! He has a face like it was carved by Angels *showing that she also has a crush on him*. At the end of the movie when everyone was celebrating at the Fiesta Doris appeared again when Charming looked like he was wondering around and says, "Hello gorgeous" while placing her finger on his lips and purposely falls on top him while going for a kiss.
>>
>>81290878
Chucks Feed & Seed???
>>
File: jb.png (343KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
jb.png
343KB, 940x470px
This whole series in general
>>
File: GKmA8Lw.gif (980KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
GKmA8Lw.gif
980KB, 349x262px
>>
>>81291028
Except there was no problem with this.
It was about a loser mama's boy too full of himself getting blown off by chicks left, right, and center.
there was even an episode where a balding manlet shows up Johnny with charisma
This would definitely fly today http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3g6ryh
>>
>>81290833
I am rewatching Friends and I think they would be cancelled because of the transphobia and homophobia.
>>
>>81290833
hellooooo newman
>>
>>81291226
Jesus Christ,I just googled friends homophobia and there are dozens of articles condemning them like they burned gay people for fun. This is a list of all the SHOCKING moments in Friends...

>Ross doesn't like Ben playing with stereotypical 'girl's toys'
>Chandler's transgender father is mislabeled and the butt of jokes
>Homophobia
>The cast lacks racial diversity
>The programme lacks diversity in general (no gay characters)
>Monica's weight is a source of mockery
>Joey Tribbiani objectifies women
>Speaking of sexism, it's a thing in Friends
>Gender stereotyping also pops up. A lot. (they actually imply that Ross isn't a good father because he doesn't take care of Ben as much,ignoring the fact he got screwed on divorce)
>Joey and Chandler are grossed out by breast milk
>Chandler's anti-feminist treatment of women
>>
>>81291347

>>The cast lacks racial diversity

I'll give them this. Now, I'm one pasty white motherfucker, but whenever I happen to watch Friends, I'm like "Shit, these white people are fuckin' awful!"
>>
>>81291801

Yes, goyim. :)

>Everything's according to (((plan))).
>>
>>81291347
How could they leave out that episode where they fat-shamed Chandler while Matthew Perry was obviously emaciated from his drug use?
>>
In Leprechaun in the Hood, the scene where he meets the stereotypical transvestite and says, "I didnt come to play with fruits"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.