[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Prometheus-Alien-1050x525.jpg (94KB, 1050x525px) Image search: [Google]
Prometheus-Alien-1050x525.jpg
94KB, 1050x525px
How will the film be?
>>
>>81289331
shitkino
>>
>>81289331
stupid as ghetto as fuck
>>
>>81289341
y?
>>
>>81289331
7/10 is how it will be. Provides enough content to satisfy both Alien fans and Prometheus fans but the film will feel like it is missing a lot - BUT Ridley Scott is making a prequel to Alien: Covenant and a sequel to Prometheus so stay tuned for that movie. And then Ridley wants to make another sequel after that which will be a sequel to Alien Covenant.

WHY he didn't just make them in order...
>>
>>81289331
James Franco is cinematic cancer. More so when he's tryingn to act seriously. The quality of the movie is inversely proportional to the amount of screen time he gets.
>>
>>81289374
>James Franco is cinematic cancer.
You have to be joking right? He is an amazing serious actor. He was great in Spiderman and 127 Hours

The same goes for Ryan Renolds. A top dramatic actor if you have watched his film Buried
>>
>>81289458
I don't have time for Reddit tier trolling. Don't reply to me again.
>>
>>81289458
I really did like him in the Spiderman movies.
>>
>>81289341
This. Prometheus is a movie that had so much potential but instead, Ridley Scott decided to go with shitty horror tropes and idiot cookie-cutter characters (save David).
>>
>>81289776
>be a scientist
>find an alien life form that resembles a snake
>reach your hand out to pat it
._______.
>>
10/10 would not watch again
>>
I find the whole premise kinda corny
>>
I don't want to start another thread for this, and maybe by combining these 2 we'll actually get some discussion going.

So /tv/ what did you think of the Species movies? Any thoughts you have to share on their mediocrity and lackluster action? For me it ended with the first 2.

What I found interesting about it, namely the first movie. Was the insane clash between the 90s campiness (from the detectives and surrounding world) compared to Natasha Levinger's silent treatment act which felt like something out of a 2000s era movie where everyone has to act a little more serious and respectful in order to feel like this is a dangerous person with standards and you don't want to mess with the silent ones.

Meanwhile the detectives, especially the guy playing Doc Ock in Spiderman, feels like your average autistic 90s geek who just like Adrien Brody cannot act brooding and serious without somebody asking him "why aren't you talking?" every 20 seconds.
>>
Do you remember Alien? Well here it is AGAIN
>>
Childhood is thinking Aliens movie were cool.
Adulthood is realizing artificial(synthetic/robot)-aliens made more sense.
>>
So they came to that planet to steal all the Xeno's wheat?
>>
what is the part that sticks out in their mouth? asking for my gf
>>
>>81289331
>I am too stupid to come up with my own ideas so I will just make a shitty sequel to milk a dead horse
>>
>>81290004
BUT WORSE and more degenerate.
>gay dudes holding hands, focusing on this in the trailer.
Remember when Lambert was a transexual? Exactly, because it was subtle. You didn't even realize it. Remember when Ripley was originally a male main character? No, again, because subtlety.

This generation of idiots cannot be subtle worth a damn, and they push everyone else to follow their retarded dimwitted way of behaving like a bunch of autists.
When was the last time somebody has read a good book? How about 20 good books? This is why today's actors and scripts writers cannot act and write something creative to save their lives.

When did everything go so wrong, /tv/, /co/, /v/, /mu/, /pol/?
>>
>>81291848
Ah I almost forgot. Ridley Scott didn't even come up with the original script. The original script was made by somebody who wasn't even from Hollywood and then re-edited and polished.

Ridley Scott did nothing but waste 60k dollars( which was worth 10x more back then)on those retarded cryogenic pods opening in the beginning of the film.
>>
>>81289331

Unless the trailer is off, worse than Prometheus 1, calling it.

What were they thinking making a soft reboot ?
>>
>>81291849
calm down
>>
let me know if they have shit as dumb as the dude with the cave mapping robots getting lost in a cave or the biologist wanting to pet a hissing space snake
>>
>>81291849
>>81291849

Unironically feminism + vulture unregulated capitalism. Deadly.
>>
>>81291941
I'll never understand the reasoning behind these or why their space suits had a built in bong in them
>>
File: Ridley_Scott.jpg (180KB, 946x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley_Scott.jpg
180KB, 946x1064px
>>81289369
>Prometheus fans
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.