[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9766.jpg (141KB, 1224x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9766.jpg
141KB, 1224x652px
So what do we think of TWD season 7? How about the finale?
>>
>>81281125
I'm always going to be biased, I loved anything to do with zombies even if it's fucking shit (90% of the time with zombies it usually is anyway).
Liked this season, wasn't the best by a fair bit, but I still enjoyed it myself.
>>
>watching past season 3
>>
>>81281125
The finale was good. However, the season was pretty weak. Felt like 80% filler. Will still continue watching just, and only just for Negan. If he dies, so does my interest in this show.
>>
I liked the part where the lion popped out of nowhere and took off that guy's face
>>
File: tumblr_om21jmDMe11qlmbebo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om21jmDMe11qlmbebo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x298px
>>81281125
Really good Negankino. Otherwise, meh season.
>>
I can't take the filler anymore. I'm dropping it
>>
I'd almost say it was weaker than season 2.
>>
>>81281125
>no big swinging dick speech
I knew we wouldn't get "Carl you little one eyed asshole" or "skull faced fuck" but not even his speech? Negan is neutered dude.
>>
>>81282546
I think his concise speech was better, and the way that his people were immediately on board cheering gave us a glimpse of how his people view their community.
>>
It was a crap finale, but its not like the story fell apart at least, like in Dexter or something.
>>
>0 point to dwight scene
>he cut down a fucking tree
>no look into how sasha was captured
>gregory just fucks off after 'i need you to take me somewhere
>single entrance to Alexandria yet 2 groups sneak in a tiger
>episode guide said Rick was setting a trap
>literally just waited with guns at the entrance
>Not even a good cliffhanger

good god this show is fucking trash
>>
File: hYMwe42.jpg (126KB, 585x895px) Image search: [Google]
hYMwe42.jpg
126KB, 585x895px
>>81282857
That's what I don't like about show Negan; everyone on board with him is fully on board. Comic negan even his henchmen are baffled by him at times and tread very carefully. He's just another bad guy in the show, nothing special.
>>
>>81282546
Maybe they didn't want to overshadow Maggie's beautiful speech and the Negan dick rant will be repurposed for season 8
>>
>>81282507
>shanekino: the season
>weak
kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.