[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ pitches me political movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: C67NIamVAAEK-vC.jpg (33KB, 600x312px) Image search: [Google]
C67NIamVAAEK-vC.jpg
33KB, 600x312px
Ok you 4chanedditers pitch me your political thrillers.

Here's the twist. You must pitch my a quality movie targeted towards the opposite side of the political spectrum than you

EX: conservative Trump supporter? Pitch me a idea SJWs would love

Are you a libertarian or a green party supporter? pitch me a movie a smart person would love.

GO
>>
Basically the plot of House of Cards, except with Clinton as the protagonist.
>>
Upper-middle class white liberal atheist FtM/MtF xirr is a strong independent womyn biologist who discovers a method for changing all fetuses in utero to be born non-white gender fluid Mohammadkin and wins the Obama (ex-Nobel) prize for medicine. She dies age 40 when her cats get into a vial of her creation and rape her to death. Fade to black.
>>
Donald Trump calls strangers 'cucks' for 22 minutes
>>
Donald Trump genocides everyone who doesn't look or think like me and beats up everyone who bullied me while dressed in a frkn epic frog/ Pepe costume.
>>
>>81281269
can you flesh out that idea more? im curious
>>
>>81281218
Is house of cards actually good? or is it just one of those over praised shows by critics?
>>
>>81281254
i'm very liberal and I would never watch that, unless it was a comedy
>>
Pre-op transwoman falls in love with a lesbian cis woman, but has to convince her to overcome her transphobia so she can see her dick as a girldick through the power of love.
>>
>>81281218
>Basically the plot of House of Cards, except with Clinton as the protagonist.

The Underwoods are the Clintons
>>
>White people enslave blacks, slaughter them in the millions, deny them education for decades before establishing a welfare state and worshipping homosexuals
It's called America, it's set in real life.
>>
Basically the plot of House of Cards, except with Trump as the protagonist.

It's only a minute long because the house collapses immediately
>>
>>81281121
Here's an idea for a show: Rachel Maddow rapes little girls with impugnity because she's a Jew.
>>
>>81281894
Exactly, except the Underwoods win.
>>
>>81281121
Sexist cop dies to save a feminist from a robber. She didn't like him but starts to feel guilty. So she starts to become him. Dress like him, have the same manerisms, becomes a cop and tries to seduce his wife and to provide for his family.
>>
>>81281453
>I'm very liberal

Obviously not. Fucking fascist. Probably supported Tim Kaine as VP with all the other center-right """liberals""". You're the reason Bernie lost.
>>
>>81281406
It's good for the first 2 seasons and some of 3. Eventually Robin Wright uses our producer role to give her character more """importance""" and it completely ruins the show.
>>
>>81281453
Liberals get a bullet too.
>>
>>81282074
Bernie is Russian controlled opposition now, get with the times.
>>
>>81282108
Sorry for some reason my ShareBlue talking points are being marked as Spam.
>>
>>81281121
I do not identify with any side
>>
File: tfwtointel.png (28KB, 126x128px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtointel.png
28KB, 126x128px
>>81282287
t. super intellectual joe rogan

Love your podcast ;^)
>>
>>81281121
wag the dog
>>
File: A4It71.jpg (192KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
A4It71.jpg
192KB, 1240x826px
>>81281951
Joe Biden memes. only joe biden memes
>>
File: 1478154563279.jpg (143KB, 630x568px) Image search: [Google]
1478154563279.jpg
143KB, 630x568px
Hillfag cuck tries to get girl but she chooses the chad. Basically pretty in pink or whichever movie it was with that duckie kid and molly ringwald
>>
>>81281951
could you imagine a show where rachel maddow continuously tries to convert a 100% straight Kasie Hunt as she tries to crymax through election night?

Rachel: pls can you make me feel good Kasie? *tear* CAN YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOODDDDDD? *incoherent blubbering*
>>
>>81282028
not gonna lie it's a pretty creative plot idea
>>
>>81282028
I feel like I have seen this somewhere but it was with a man. Man died and tried to seduce his own wife while being in a new body.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
THIS SUMMER...

(((ALT RIGHT BROS)))
>>
File: john-travolta.jpg (153KB, 883x1000px) Image search: [Google]
john-travolta.jpg
153KB, 883x1000px
Primary Colors with Travolta is pretty good.
>>
File: C3hCANkVMAAtrW5.jpg (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3hCANkVMAAtrW5.jpg
174KB, 1024x1024px
>>81283375
Soundtrack for the movie has to include Shadilay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdiKFodQe9c&t=39s
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.