[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Norm Macdonald's body of work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 8598401179_fa4bcc936b_b.jpg (194KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
8598401179_fa4bcc936b_b.jpg
194KB, 1024x614px
Thoughts on Norm Macdonald's body of work?
>>
Norm Macdonald is the Norm Macdonald of comedy.
>>
>>81280693
NORM YOU LAZY FUCK QUIT TWEETING ABOUT BASKETBALL AND RELEASE MORE PODCAST EPISODES
>>
>>81280693
8/10 chest would jizz
>>
File: 234566777543.jpg (50KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
234566777543.jpg
50KB, 350x418px
He really let himself go.
>>
I wonder where he gets his ideas from...
>>
>>81280693
I love Norm, on the comedy mount rushmore in my book
>>
Literally the reason I wake up in the morning
>>
>>81280693
i'd buy his mypillow even without promo code hannity if you know what i mean
>>
>>81280693
All the stars are here
>>
>>81283239
WALL BANGER
CATHOLIC SCHOOL BULLY
>>
Is Norm one of the few things /tv/ almost unanimously likes?
>>
>>81283330
Sopranos and True Detective season 1 get a ton of love here as well
>>
>>81283330
There's a couple of try-hard anti Norm fags but otherwise yeah I think so.
>>
Did anyone read his book (>reading)? Literal paper kino

>>81283330
Hopefully r*ddit never appropriates him, the tide will turn quickly
>>
>>81283395
His book was great, there were a few jokes that were repeated from elsewhere but overall his style of comedy translates into comedy very well
>>
>>81283395
that's impossible, he's christian
>>
>>81280693
Great writer. Screwed was a great movie despite his influence.
>>
>>81283395
I preferred it in audiobook form since he narrated it himself.
>>
>>81283441
The audiobook is fantastic as well, he actually got someone else to do the voice of Keen, the guy he commissions in the story to ghostwrite his memoir.

It's fucking amazing when it all comes together at the end with both narrations rapidly switching back in forth, finally ending with Keen dead and Norm going on a final rambling tirade since he's lost the ghostwriter who was making coherent Norm's strung out nonsense for the entire story

Fucking audio kino ive listened to it 3 times
>>
>Don't laugh about 9/11. I hate to trudge through blood and bone to find my brother... he was in northern Canada.
>>
>MacDonald commented in his news update segment about transexual Sharon Boyd’s child custody case, saying, “Hmmm…I wonder who’s going to win this one, the mother of the 2 children, or the guy who had his penis twisted into a fake vagina.”
>>
>>81283680
It was amazing how many redpills he dropped about Clintons and OJ when he hosted weekend update
>>
>>81283651
>story of my fucking life
perfect ending
>>
Has he ever said anything about the sudden hiatus midseason?
>>
>>81283395
>Hopefully r*ddit never appropriates him, the tide will turn quickly

You're too late.
>>
>>81283330
> real jerks keep moving
> this is a norm board
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.