[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Upcoming Stephen King Novel ‘Sleeping Beauties’ Already Getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sleeping-beauties.jpg (97KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-beauties.jpg
97KB, 678x1024px
>In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place… The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain?

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3430989/upcoming-stephen-king-novel-sleeping-beauties-already-getting-tv-series/
>>
sounds worse than Cell and that book was fucking terrible
>>
Is it worth it reading all of King's books? i wanna be like that guy in Lost
>>
The cocoon can only be broken by black guys with huge dicks. Other men are taught to either jack off to this or be gay. Fourteen entire chapters are dedicated to preteen boys jacking off.
>>
>a future so real and near it might be now

literally how
>>
>>81279686
Unequivocally no.
>>
>>81279600
I had the same idea for a short tale years ago, but they were teenagers...i might take back writing.
>>
>>81279724
The future is now, faggot!
>>
>>81279724
See >>81279707
>>
>>81279686

I would say The Dark Half is his best book.
All of the super huge ones are packed with nonsense and fluff.

The medium length ones like the Dark Half or the Dead Zone or Cujo are the best bet. If you like ponderous minutiae enough, you might enjoy shit like the Stand or IT.
>>
>>81279600
That sounds entertaining. Fuck the tv show though I'm sure all of the funny edginess will be cut out.
>>
>>81279600
Sounds like the ultimate feminist propaganda. Stephen KANG strikes again.
>>
>>81279600
What, no lamp monster?
>>
>>81279600
>women sleeping 24/7 in cocoons
>world instantly becomes peaceful and quiet like a workplace on permanent women's march day
>extract eggs from females in cocoons for reproduction
>men genetically modified so everyone becomes cute futanaris

the perfect future
>>
>>81279686
King is a simply a story-teller he lacks that philosophical inclination that makes for great writers.
>>
>>81279686
The Stand is a whole bunch of fun, give that a whirl.
>>
>>81279686
Ive only read a few but I liked The Dead Zone quite a bit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.