[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A black chick is menaced by a horrible white girl (until she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

A black chick is menaced by a horrible white girl (until she kicks her ass, of course) Didn't Beyonce already make a movie like this a few years ago? We just going to get movie after movie of evil whitey now?
>>
>>81279315

>rosario dawson
>black

Fucking retard

Also it's Katherine Heigl, she should've been killed on set.
>>
>>81279358
she's not white, that's for sure
I always thought she was black
>>
>>81279358
shes not white. therefore a shitskin
>>
>>81279428

OP called her black and fuck off if no one is directly addressing you, in fact fuck off anyway, you stupid shite.

>>81279418

>she's not white, that's for sure

Things that are obvious for 500, Pat!

I always thought she was black

You don't "think" period, jackass.
>>
Didn't they already do this movie with Beyonce and Ali Larter?
>>
Yep, I'm glad these things work like a pendulum and rest assured when it swings back it's going to be glorious
>>
>>81279525
did we touch a nerve?
you don't have to be ashamed for having jungle fever. lots of self respecting people go native once or twice
>>
>>81279315
cant stand both those bitches but does heigl get her ass kicked
>>
Wasn't there a movie sorta like this with Beyonce and Idris Elba? I think it was just a shitty rehash of Fatal Attraction.
>>
>>81279358
But she played Valerie in Josie & the Pussycats

WHITEWASHING!!
>>
That Beyonce and Ali Larter movie was so incredibly erotic. Ali Larter was intense. I only wish they made it R rated so when she opened her flashers-jacket she wore nothing underneath instead of the lingerie
And when he was drugged maybe we could see her trying to suck him off to completion or something
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.