[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Americans - Live Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 17

File: 1468516060677.jpg (77KB, 1024x513px) Image search: [Google]
1468516060677.jpg
77KB, 1024x513px
>>
evening gents
>>
>>81279261
Everyone got their 6packs of Miller High Life ready?

I don't :(
>>
File: miller time.jpg (433KB, 1249x1475px) Image search: [Google]
miller time.jpg
433KB, 1249x1475px
>>81279421
born ready
>>
File: 1489542431058.jpg (866KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489542431058.jpg
866KB, 1920x1080px
>>81279421
I'll bring some over.
>>
File: Miller-High-Life-1.jpg (109KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
Miller-High-Life-1.jpg
109KB, 410x410px
It's time!
>>
File: stan.jpg (149KB, 650x376px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
149KB, 650x376px
Beer?
>>
M I L L E R
T I M E
>>
File: Save Martha.jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Save Martha.jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
boring sex is boring

come on man, work in some of that Karma Sutra you learned with Martha
>>
wait, what...
did that girl just knew she was used?
>>
Stream here if anyone cares.

https://www.rabb.it/ThatDude007
>>
>>81279999
Da
>>
>>81279997
Virgin detected. Some women like to be used I've met plenty of them.
>>
This guy Peter Jacobson is on everything. He's on Colony too.
>>
File: the-americans-finale-4.jpg (141KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
the-americans-finale-4.jpg
141KB, 624x350px
What happened last episode? Had to miss it because I fell asleep after work.
>>
Archer is so fucking reddit
>>
>>81280088
for the ""mission"" ya dingus
stream lagged, just heard something like
>hey, wanna see the plans?
>>
yeah, I think the Center sent her
>>
beeman is RIP
>>
>>81280334
yep. fly fishing wtf
>>
>literally forget Henry exists
>spends time jacking off to pictures of Ms.Beeman and playing videogames
>they sperg out when he accomplished something

Is Henry /ourguy/?
>>
File: Henry dreams of Mrs Beeman.jpg (35KB, 375x401px) Image search: [Google]
Henry dreams of Mrs Beeman.jpg
35KB, 375x401px
>>81280369
of course
>>
Isn't this the last season? It's ep 5 feel like something needs to ne happening.
>>
still another season left
>>
>>81280549
Nope, next season is last.
>>
oh shit guys Elizabeth sex scene!
>>
File: file.png (532KB, 914x523px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
532KB, 914x523px
My girl.
>>
File: tumblr_nnbw16dQCT1ryfu1vo3_1280.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnbw16dQCT1ryfu1vo3_1280.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>81279194

any keri russell nudity lately?
>>
>>81280422
>filename

I don't remember Henry seeing Ms.Beeman like that. I really should rewatch past seasons because I'm forgetting or misremembering details.
>>
>>81280644
bom chicken brow mow
>>
cunt claudia :/
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (70KB, 444x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
70KB, 444x200px
>>81280835
>>
>your powerful father will never ambush you with a group of beautiful women to date you
>>
>>81280980
once I brought a date back to the house, and my dad said "dont forget your condoms". I was embarrassed, but my date said "that might not be a bad idea". My dad broke the ice to get me laid. Thanks pop.
>>
>>81280739
Got some stomach and some leg action as she got pusy eaten out.
>>
>>81281089
that's all i need. it's the implication
>>
Did I just see a gun commercial on broadcast television? We are truly living in wondrous times.
>>
ahahah all this work for nothing get fucked idiots
>>
wew, she literally got raped for no reason.
>>
File: 1434073791103.png (374KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1434073791103.png
374KB, 576x432px
used to be one of my favorite shows. gave up at the middle of season 4.
I wanna go through it again and catch up. always load up some episodes but never watch them.

its just like better call saul. these shows just think some minor character "development" that gets completely cast aside and has no impact overall is ok.
just filler. and filler. and filler.

it's a fucking show about spies in the cold war. I mean I get the family drama part. it's done well. but jesus christ lets get a fucking body count.
or some more espionage scenes. more trade craft.
whoever is running this show is fucking up. you have all this material. all this potential just being wasted. especially if youre gonna have this fantastical premise of super secret deep dark KGB agents. I mean it's like these guys dont even read what was actually going on during that time.
I dont have to have james bond gadgets and explosions. but some heist/espionage/murder would be nice. I mean fuck if youre gonna take such dramatic license and then turn it into a fucking job at the DMV with family struggles at home at least throw something in there every couple of episodes.

anyways this is how I wanted the show to end before I gave up on it
>they have a falling out with soviets, KGB hunts them in USA
>they go dark and go full USA citizen mode
>fast forward through the 90's until 9/11
>Henry is either already in the military or is inspired by it to join up. whatever's more consistent with the time frame.
>Philip and Elizabeth staring at the screen with a single tear running down her face seeing her adoptive country being stabbed in the heart
>some kinda bullshit about patriotism, some scene about philip putting a flag up in his yard or bumper sticker, whatever
>days and days later after getting off the phone with henry saying he's getting ready for war
>background news starts talking about afghanistan
>Phil and Elizabeth give eachother this hesitant knowing look loaded with fuckkkkkkk
>>
cmon mischa my lad

fuck gabriel and start fucking shit up
>>
wait, mischa knows that his father is a travel agent... right?
that was said last season episode
>>
Shit, I missed most of the episode. Was this a good one?
>>
File: martha shopping.jpg (19KB, 315x200px) Image search: [Google]
martha shopping.jpg
19KB, 315x200px
>>81279967

I thought it was nice touch in last week's episode, to show Martha dejectedly shopping in that Moscow grocery story as Oleg walks by the background.
>>
>tfw you murder an innocent man on bad intel

I think this is the first time we've seen them fail at something, right?
>>
>>81281683
pretty good one
>>
>>81281761
Seeing how history actually went down, it won't be the last.
>>
claudia pls stop
>>
I remember McDonalds having those cups

fuck I feel old
>>
>>81281696
That was last week? I can't remember if I missed Bates Motel or Americans last week.

Bates Motel went full retard not even having the iconic music from the shower scene in Psycho as Norman/mother killed Sam Loomis instead of Rihanna.
>>
I want to know what else the woman in Kansas showed Phillip
>>
>>81282214

Lotus 1-2-3. Right, Microsoft wasn't fully a thing yet.
>>
>>81280739
Besides the full body shot last episode in the shower with naked ass?
>>
Henry has been replaced with a vampire.
>>
>>81282369
I guess he got a haircut or something cuz this motherfucker grew.

What if Henry is actually a super spy and he's so good that nobody paid any attention to him for the past couple years.

>gets close to cia agent next door so he could find pictures of his wife
>the whole time is feeding intel to the center

That kid that killed his whole family was working with that handler so it's not impossible.
>>
>>81282277
Lotus 1-2-3 was the shit
>>
>ywn have your parents find three good girls to potentially wife

The first two were hot, 3rd was modest in a way.
>>
It was raining too hard during the airing so my DVR recording got fucked up, downloading the new episode now.
>>
bump from near death... just finished watching it. Great episode overall, but the "twist" with the grain being for the good was pretty obvious from the start.

Philip is going to crack soon though, all these people's lives he has ruined will eventually get to him, and it's starting to get to Elizabeth too.
>>
>>81279194
I've got inside info on how the show ends:

>Philip find out about Misha
>Philip defects on the condition Misha, and senpai are protected
>Family goes on "vacation"
>Elizabeth finds out and phones Gabriel (their old handler)
>KGB tries to intercept Misha to keep Philip under control
>they fail, Gabriel gets killed
>Philip and senpai move to Arizona and live a free life under 24/7 protection
>>
>>81284913
I can't see that happening. I think it will be Elizabeth that turns on Philip in the end, and he sadly has to eliminate her in order to be free, something like that that's tragic, but still hopeful for Philip and his children.

I don't know though, there's so many complexities. I think if Elizabeth sees her children being threatened by the Russians, she will turn, because while she is loyal to them, she does care deeply about Paige, and to a lesser extent, Matthew.

They will eventually come to realize that the family they've built is more important than their jobs, and will put that first.

I'm really curious on the direction the show will go from here though, next season is only 10 episodes, but I can't see them doing a season where P&E are on the run from the KGB / CIA or anything like that, the show moves very slowly for that sort of action.
>>
IF MISHA NEVER SEES HIS FATHER I'LL BE PISSED
>>
>>81281436
At this point, the show is a character study about spies, not a spy show with good characters. I don't think there will ever be as much action/spy craft in the rest of the show as there was in the previous seasons. The pay off is more character development than even most prestige shows can pull off.
In "Breaking Bad," Walter Jr. never got the character development Paige has until the last season. He was basically Henry. Hank was great, but was never as fully fleshed out as Stan. I could go on, but you see the point.
"Breaking Bad" frequently had amazing action sequences, but that took away time from developing the characters. It's not bad, just different.
Critics, and us, like "The Americans" because it makes us care about all the characters because they are so well thought out. In every episode discussion thread, we talk about the characters more so than the plot.
>>
>>81285473
I thought for a second he was going to go rogue and start shouting or something to make Gabriel forced to flee, and then go on his own to find papa.
>>
>>81285789
They're going to send him to the gulag :_;
>>
I'm kind of confused about Misha's plot, maybe it's because there's some details I'm forgetting about the past season.

Why was he going to find his father in the first place, and how did he get the money and everything to travel to the US? Why did he call the KGB woman's number and ask for a certain person, who told him this, his mother? I remember a subplot in a previous season in which his mother was operating in the US with Philip, right?
>>
>>81285985
Her mother was a kgb agent. Before defecting she gave him fake passeports, currencies and instructions on how to find his father. She gave him the emergency code to have a meeting with Philip
>>
>>81280980
That brunette was a 9/10. Oleg should have gotten with her.
>>
>>81281061
Maybe your date was saying she didn't want to have your baby.
>>
>>81285789
Me too, I hope he doesn't just go back to Russia.
>>
File: anime sweat.png (184KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
anime sweat.png
184KB, 500x500px
>It's a Philip bangs an autistic woman episode
>>
>>81279194
bump for dvr viewing
>>
>>81281436
>>81285769
>>
>It's Us, Elizabeth. Always Us.

Jesus this show is so good
>>
File: 20170405_025635.jpg (341KB, 854x630px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_025635.jpg
341KB, 854x630px
>>81285789
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.