[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /tv/ the most normie board? I ask this unironically. It seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ty2Pmn[1].jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
ty2Pmn[1].jpg
90KB, 951x840px
Is /tv/ the most normie board? I ask this unironically. It seems like the most popular threads are usually the most accessible flavor of the month movies or shows that everyone and their grandmother is watching, and rarely do I see any threads that actually provide good discourse. It's either polarizing contrarians spouting about how good things used to be while flocking to threads about things they hate or people ironically shitposting to the former crowd. It just truly feels like, due to the nature this particular board, that it's lent itself easily to be filled with normies and people from other sites who haven't fully educated themselves about board culture or etiquette. I don't think I'm wrong about this, there's too much anecdotal evidence being created daily to dispute it.
>>
You are not wrong. The only time this board is somewhat acceptable is when some shietstorm like ghostbusters happens.
I would've taken your argument more serious if you didn't post a frog.
>>
>>81272976
I think /mu/ is the most normie board, but /tv/ is pretty close
>>
>>81272976

It is.

People readily state they're from reddit or tumblr. We have vectors like /got/ that draw them over.

The part I don't get is why they leave their home bases to come here to complain that this isn't more like the place they left. I guess immigrants are always retarded.
>>
i only like /tv/ because it hasnt got a permanent mod sticky thread pinned to the catalog.
literally only that.
>>
>>81273283
/mu/, /pol/, and /b/ are the normie boards now.

/tv/ is a bunch of oldfags pretending.
CLASSIC /tv/ is long gone though.
>>
>>81273416
There is literally nothing wrong about browsing reddit or tumblr

btw I don't browse reddit or tumblr
>>
>>81273485

Fuck you fag enabler.
>>
>>81272976
/sp/ is by far the most normie board
>>
>>81273513
no u
>>
>/tv/ says capeshit and mainstream blockbusters are for plebs and for "normies"
>/tv/ is filled 24/7 with capeshit threads 24/7 complaining about marvel and DC

Really makes you think
>>
>>81273416
Because this is the ebin 4chen. Those people want to be a part of something they think is better then whatever platform they are using but instead of respecting it, adapting and lurking, letting the ones with a real powerlevel post, they just want it to be like whatever shitty site they came from. The last part boggles my mind and i doubt i'll ever be able to really understand it.
>>
>>81273535

Fck yo fag enabler.
>>
>>81273595
Simply shows you how twisted normie logic is. Somehow Ledditors think it's fun to ironically hype zack snyder and capeshiet.
>>
Capeshit
GoT threads
Walking Pleb threads

it is really awful
>>
>>81272976
>It seems like the most popular threads are usually the most accessible flavor of the month movies or shows that everyone and their grandmother is watching
These are posted by shillbots. How do you think mook pays for his solid gold dildo collection?
>>
>>81273595
You think you're so much better for not being able to pick out the intricacies of the details in these cinema-pieces and pretending to know kino? Get the fuck back to /r/eddit and stay there
>>
>>81273630
delete this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.