[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil CGI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Do I need to play any game or read a synopsis to watch these movies?
Do I need to watch RE Degeneration to understand RE Damnation?
What is you opinion about these films? Did you like it?
>>
Final bump.
>>
>>81272316
For Degeneration, you'll need knowledge of Resident Evil 1-4, with emphasis on 2 and 4. Same for Damnation, except that its best to view it as an interlude between RE5 and RE6

That being said, Degeneration is terrible and really not with your time, even if you're a fan of the games. Stiff animation, terrible dialogue, awful new characters ect.

Personally I liked Damnation. Fixed all of Degenerations problems and had an interesting setting. Looks pretty good too.
>>
>>81272316
Honestly, unless you are a fan of the games, specially of the Leon character, it's probably not worth watching.
>>
>>81273775
Wrong.

Degeneration was better than Damnation so much so it's a wonder Damnation was even made other than the cash grab.
>>
>>81272316
Nah they're all pretty self contained and entertaining. If you know at least who Leon, Chris and Claire Redfield, Ada Wong are then you're good.
>>
File: cunt destroyer.jpg (48KB, 864x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cunt destroyer.jpg
48KB, 864x1440px
>Final fantasy Advent children
>Resident Evil CGI
If they produced more movies like these it would actually be alot more better. Than ruining everything with live action and updating everything to the point of stupidity.
>>
>>81273826
Please, explain why Degeneration was better.
>>
>>81273972
>be alot more better
>>
File: Ada vs Russian woman.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ada vs Russian woman.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Leon vs Tyrant.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Leon vs Tyrant.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>
File: protecting the devil.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
protecting the devil.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>81273775
Degeneration was alright, but definitely like you said, Damnation was far superior.

Really hyped for Vendetta.
>>
>>81273809
Care to explain?

>>81273775
Thank you very much.
>>
>>81272316
the first movie has a cool airport scene in the beginning with based Claire, the rest of it isnt great

Damnation has the better "story" and Ada

All you really need to know is the story to RE2
>>
>>81274047
Story was more compact. Zombies were reminiscent of RE 2 and 3, and the introduction of Tricell was done nicely enough that it fits in with RE 5's narrative without ruining continuity. Like Damnation, Degeneration is a supplemental to the games and nothing more. Also, the fact Leon doesn't break his spine in Damnation after being tossed into a column by the Tyrant is just baffling. Damnation looks pretty, but that's about it.
>>
>>81274835
>the fact Leon doesn't break his spine in Damnation after being tossed into a column by the Tyrant is just baffling
You get hit with rockets and shit in RE games, whats the big deal

its just japanese cliches
>>
>>81274925
Good point.
>>
>>81274819
Ada is one of the very few characters ever that make my dick feel good.
>>
>>81272316
I liked them a lot. A synopsis of Resident Evil isn't something you need to worry about because the story in the games is completely ridiculous and only serves to set up the action. You'll understand everything important about the characters within 30 seconds of seeing them.

>This guy is a badass secret agent. He is the good guy.
>This guy is the head of a corporation that makes bioweapons. He is the villain.

After that is a bunch of fun action setpieces involving super spies, monsters, and convoluted evil corporate plots.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.