[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matthew Vaughn to direct Man Of Steel 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

File: ManOfSteel2.png (418KB, 783x771px) Image search: [Google]
ManOfSteel2.png
418KB, 783x771px
Would it be a good idea ?
Why ?
Why not ?

X-men : First Class was okay but Kingsman was edgy as fuck, it was Reddit : the movie so i don't know if he understands the Superman character
>>
First Class was garbage.
>>
File: rllyanon.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rllyanon.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
Unrelated but Matthew thought he was the son of Robert Vaughn, the actor who did the villain of Superman 3. Hopefully that wasn't his first exposure to the Superman franchise
>>
That wouldn't make sense since Superman is canonically dead
>>
>>81271849

>but Kingsman was edgy as fuck, it was Reddit : the movie

If only the other sperm were faster.
>>
>>81271726
>not Vince Vaughn

dropped
>>
>>81271849
Hopefully this isn't your first exposure to sentencing.
>>
>>81271820
everything vaughn has made is garbage. he's a tv-level hack with teenager sensibilities
>>
>>81271820
OP here
well, i had in mind DOFP and Apocalypse, so, in comparison, First Class is ok
>>
Yes!
Hire an X-Men guy to make a Superman movie!
That worked out great last time, right?
>>
>>81271926
>If only the other sperm were faster
nigga what ?
>>
>>81271726
cant be worse than that hack snyder zack.
>>
File: kek kek kek.jpg (67KB, 330x559px) Image search: [Google]
kek kek kek.jpg
67KB, 330x559px
>>81272019
>>
>>81272019
weirdly enough, vaughn was considered to direct x-men 3 after singer bailed to make his failed supes film, but rattner was chosen instead. now vaughn is being considered for a superman film. going in circles
>>
>>81272019
>Hire an X-Men guy to make a Superman movie!
Maybe the problem is that Superman is an awful hero?
>>
>>81271726
>Leaves project
>Zek Snyder does MoS 2 because WB wont let the directors do their own thing fucking retarded....
>>
No Snyder, no watch.
>>
>>81271726

>not Snyder

WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>
File: ghetto harry potter.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ghetto harry potter.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>81271944
nigga shut the fuck up its not a grammar class
>>
>>81271926
>Replies to the wrong post
>Claims others are a waste of life
>>
>>81271726
>instead of getting a dark knight esque mos 2 with Bryan Cranston as luthor we got a rushed terrible Batman superman movie
>>
>>81272450

OP's still a retard as evidenced by >>81271990

Fuck you too.
>>
>>81271911

Good joke

Honestly surprised they didn't release Justice League on Easter this year
>>
Shame they can't just clone Snyder. These guys feel C-rate in comparison.
>>
>>81272511

>3 years in production
>rushed

Even Cranston thought it would be lame if he played Luthor
>>
>no snyder

Where will I get my hamfisted allegories towards Jesus now!
>>
First Class and Kick-Ass were both good movies. He's not bad. Much better than Whedon that's for sure. Hopefully Zack gets to tag along as some producer or advisor.
>>
>>81272736
Imagine being this butthurt over two frames of the film.
>>
>>81271726
I like Matthew Vaughn. Pretty solid director. But I don't think any director can make Superman interesting.
>>
The better question is why the fuck would Matthew Vaughn agree to film Man of Steel 2? Say what you want about his "pleb" or "Reddit" films but he's light years above the DCU in terms of artistic integrity, why the fuck would he say yes to this?
>>
>>81272860
Yeah he should go to Disney instead who would ram their fat cocks all over him and reduce him to a simple grunt. Directing Superman is prestigious. Especially when you can be an actual director.
>>
>>81272860
>why the fuck would Matthew Vaughn agree to film Man of Steel 2?
because he always said he wanted to do his superman movie
>he's light years above the DCU in terms of artistic integrity
no
>>
>>81272933
>Directing Superman is prestigious.
Not anymore
>>
>>81272933
this
>>
>>81272933
I was thinking he could, you know, not get involved with cinema's equivalent to the top 50 pop songs. So get this, he stays away from BOTH MARVEL and DC. A novel, concept, eh you stupid fucking manchild.

>>81272990
t. buttblasted superhero loving manchild
>>
>>81273001
Yes it is. Go away. Everyone knows what you're trying to pull here. It's not convincing.
>>
>>81273039
>the superhero movies are for kids meme
>>
>>81273039
>Director famous for capeshit
>Ugh why is he doing capeshit like why?
Are you actually retarded or just very butthurt WB secured a geniune talent?
>>
>>81271726
>Kingsman was edgy as fuck
Kingsman was supposed to be like that because it's a parody of films like Bond movies.
>>
>>81273075
Feeling the need to imply the DCU has "artistic integrity" grants you autistic manchild status.

>>81273080
He does "good" capeshit, or as good as capeshit can get. Marvel and DCU films are
>cinema's equivalent to the top 50 pop songs
>>
>>81271726
Is Snyder finally getting snubbed out? It's about time.
>>
>>81272824
>But I don't think any director can make Superman interesting.
Nolan with a Red Son script
>>
Damn, WB is really serious about their DCEU now. Remember how hard Marvel drones said they would reboot it all? I guess a few more years of Russos serves them well the idiots.
>>
>>81273126
>quoting thigs i never said
autism
>>
>>81273137
He's doing Justice League, the actual high point of the series. If anything this further strengthens his position as the JL director.
>>
>>81273178
>>he's light years above the DCU in terms of artistic integrity
>no
Checkmate.
:)
>>
Why does this board like capeshit so much?
>>
>>81273126
Imagine being this butthurt marvel drone. It's ok you got Russos to give you more CW-like masterpieces.
>>
>>81273275
I despise both the MCU and DCU, both are for autistic children.
>>
>>81273265
Why do you pretend you're not a falseflagging Marvel shill?
>>
>>81273302
But seriously we can't let Snyder get hold of the nuclear codes.
>>
>>81271726
Well that's a step up from the last few shitty directors they've had. First Class was pretty good but I'll be surprised if it's even possible to salvage any of these DC movies at this point. Shame it will look cheap as fuck now though.
>>
>>81273175
Honestly it would be idiotic to reboot at all, they put millions into it.

Just look at Marvel, they replaced Hulk, and Waifu Tahiti (The guy directing Thor Ragnarok) stated that this Thor should be considered as a soft reboot of Thor previous movies (Because 2 first movies sucked), also they backpedal the whole Mandarin thing in IM3. So you just get rid of things that don't work and try to work with what's left.
>>
>>81273413
DCEU is in a better state than MCU is. Three films in and already 2.5 billion in box office. And they're just getting started. Disney shills are sweating.
>>
>>81273242
>still quoting things i never said ...
>>
>>81273480
Read the thread buddy.
:)
>>
>>81272860
I don't think you understand something...

Yes, there are memesters on here that shitpost about Zack Snyder being a genius, and that he's an auteur and the greatest living director and the most talented artist in American movies today.

But what they also don't realize, is that it's actually true. Snyder's movies are way above and way beyond your typical Hollywood schlock. He infuses his style into grandeur story-telling and the result is nothing short excellence.

Matthew Vaughn has directed Kick-Ass, Layer Cake, XMen First Class, and Kingsman. Those flicks are complete laughing stocks compared to the likes of Man of Steel and BvS on an artistic level.

The rest of us who actually sincerely post about Zack being what he is - an amazing artist, realize this, and will probably not be interested in MoS 2, or any of the DCEU movies past Justice League. Because we already know they will be garbage (for example, Suicide Squad) if Snyder does not direct them.
>>
>>81271726
First Class is better than anything DC have done.
Even Kingsman which is a garbage movie.
>>
>>81273501
> aaaaand again ...
>>
File: IMG_3717.png (386KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3717.png
386KB, 900x900px
>>81271726
JUST HIRE BRAD BIRD U FUCKING PLEBS
>>
>>81273519
this
>>
File: White Cartoon Face Reborn.jpg (4KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
White Cartoon Face Reborn.jpg
4KB, 112x125px
>>81273519
Never seen this before, is this new copypasta? It's quite glorious.

>>81273580
Keep crying over my marvelous checkmate.
>>
>>81273519
Yeah I think Michael Bay is a genius too!
>>
>>81273519
This. Snyder is one-of-a-kind in this genre. A genre sorely lacking strong directors wrestling the influence from the studios. I love his movies simply because I know I can't predict what he has cooked up next time. MCU, non-Snyder DCEU are very easy to predict. There is no sense of complete uncompromising storytelling that makes Snyder's films entertaining to watch. Also he fucking gets superheroes. Which is exactly why he refuses to bend to the most vocal of manchildren whining and shouting. He knows better than they do.
>>
>>81272824
Donner
>>
>>81271726
>not The Flash
>>
>>81273642
What a sad shit you are. Let's see how long you'll linger in this thread dragging this on.
>>
>>81273754
You're the anal pained faggot. Cry more over your precious DCU.
>>
>>81273172
>Nolan
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>81273642
>he still can't read ...
>>
>>81273778
You're the one crying and beating yourself to the fact that WB got another great director onboard. Keep scream and cry, MCUck. Your end is nearing.
>>
>>81273709
this
>>
>>81273172
I don't think Nolan can make anything interesting.
>>
>>81273865
Nothing is confirmed yet. I merely asked why Vaughn, a man with artistic integrity would agree to get involved in such a shit show. MCU is also shit. I'm not an autistic manchild.

>>81273849
Cry more.
>>
>>81273587
He's too busy making Incredibles 2 (which will almost certainly be better than any of the Marvel/DC capeshit).
>>
>>81273901
+1B box offices of solo movies seem to disagree with you.
>>
>>81273926
>waaah waah it's not true my Disney script said DCEU was doomed waah waah
Keep cry bitch nigger. See you in a day when it's been confirmed and you're instead changing your tunes to what a hack Vaughn is.
>>
Hey cunts, Vaughn is Kurosawa to Snyders Tyler Perry. Not even joshing.
>>
>>81274037
>i've stated several times i despise both the dcu and mcu
>thinks i'm a marvel fanboy
Learn to read, bitch boy.
>>
>>81274119
You are less anonymous than you think you are.
>>
>>81274166
Yes, I'm terrified of a buttblasted DCU fanboy.
>>
Matt Reeves and Vaughn are both good directors. They could've skipped Josh Whedon though. Fuck him.
>>
>>81273985
He's been working on it for a decade
>>
>>81271726
>Kingsman was edgy as fuck, it was Reddit
>look at me i'm so original and different

i hope you and all the edgy redditors in this god forsaken board die in a fire while your mothers watch
>>
>>81274284
It's been long but not THAT long, he's had a couple other projects.
>>
>>81274119
>says the guy that can't read since the beginning of this thread and keep ridiculizing himself more and more every post ...
keep that autistic attitude, you're on the right website
>>
>>81274965
I've linked to the relevant post moron.
>>
>>81273519
This. His films are clever and beautiful at times
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.