[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Cuck King special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-04 19.57.29.png (250KB, 480x690px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-04 19.57.29.png
250KB, 480x690px
Highlights include but are not limited to:
>Women should be allowed to kill babies because life just isn't that important. You can kill people if they're in your house so why can't they kill someone who is in their pussy??
>If you're afraid of ISIS you can just kill yourself
>I love Magic Mike, am probably gay, also I got cucked by a tranny

How can other comedians even compete?
>>
We should make a meme about Loius CK being a cuck, like CK is already in the word
>>
Where's the torrent?
>>
>>81266055
Are those supposed to be jokes? The only jokes I tolerate are good Christian fun like Tim Hawkins and Ken Davis. Jeff Foxworthy gets a pass in my household, but I have to screen his stuff beforehand for hate speech against rednecks.
>>
>>81266055

>that 15 minute segment without any jokes where louis explains why white men need to stop producing and pay for african muslim men to get imported into their country to breed with their wives and daughters

this part was kind of weird
>>
>>81266155
Stop being poor

www.netflix.com/title/80161109?source=android
>>
>>81266167
You are probably being ironic. But I'm the same way. When you have kids, you can have antiwhite shit like CK on.

That stuff will turn you and your kids into fags.
>>
>>81266231
What was he thinking? The whole thing is a cringefest
>>
>>81266055
>liking Mike Magic
fucking gayboy. XXL was kino though
>>
>"Drumpf is Hitler!"
>>
>>81266107
There already is a meme, Louis Cuck King https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
>>
>>81266233
it's the 1 star rating that matters
>>
remember when louis ck jerked off in front of jen kirkman?
>>
>>81267715
remember when the media shut that shit down right away?
>>
>>81268058

what a strange (((coincidence)))
>>
>>81266055
>>Women should be allowed to kill babies because life just isn't that important. You can kill people if they're in your house so why can't they kill someone who is in their pussy??
That's like saying you should be able to kill someone you welcomed into your house.
>>
File: reallymademethink.png (70KB, 851x981px) Image search: [Google]
reallymademethink.png
70KB, 851x981px
>>81266055
The only jokes I tolerate are good Social Marxist fun like Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham. Patton Oswalt gets a pass in my household, but I have to screen his stuff beforehand for hate speech against roastie whores.
>>
>>81269153
you can do whatever you want in your property. Most of you fucks don't even wear pants in your own homes
>>
>>81266055
its hilarious that just posting louis cks picture triggers all the trailer trash on this board. stay mad and irrelevent tea party dummies lol
>>
>>81267450
first day on 4chan huh? should probably lurk a little more before embarassing yourself
>>
DUDE I SOMETIMES HAVE GAY THOUGHTS LMAO
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.