/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: I Wish You Could Talk.jpg (1MB, 1536x2161px) Image search: [Google]
I Wish You Could Talk.jpg
1MB, 1536x2161px
holy shit
>>
>dont like subtitles
>cant be bothered to learn dead language, francais
dropped.
>>
>>81262946
theres an english version thats a shot for shot remake fag
>>
>shit
Yes it is shit indeed.
>DUDE VIOLENCE LMAO
>>
>>81262909
one of my favorites. There's literally no reason not to prefer the American version though, if you're American. It's literally the same fucking movie by the same director, and Michael Pitt is highly underrated.
>>
>>81262978
Is it actually shot for shot? I was tempted to watch them, but I thought they were two different films, just with the same premise.
>>
>>81263061
yeah its shot for shot
>>
Knock Knock is better.
>>
>>81263061
same director, too
>>
>>81263061

They add maybe 10-15 minutes of original content but it doesn't really change the movie, just adds a bit extra. Both are worth watching but if you can take enjoy a movie with subtitles you're a turbopleb.
>>
>>81262985
>>81263061
Better actors too
>>
those games weren't very funny
>>
well shot and well acted, but i cant imagine why anyone would want to watch it more than once.

it's basically that one scene from a clockwork orange except 90 minutes long
>>
>>81263072
>>81263781
Do you guys mean Funny Games U.S?
>>
>>81263927
I'm talking abot the Arabic version starring Naaima Waahs.
>>
>>81262909
American remake is better

Prove me right
>>
>>81263797
true
>>
>>81264329
I havent watched the oldfart original so I guess Im the perfect one to prove you right, yay!
>>
File: 1481168124416.jpg (50KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481168124416.jpg
50KB, 540x477px
>>81262909

>wants to critique pointless violence in movies
>makes a pointless violent movie
>>
>>81264423
its brilliant tbqh pham
>>
>>81263766
>It's exactly the same movie but I'll watch it in another language to prove I'm smart to the imaginary people in my head
lol
>>
>>81262909

I hated this and it's remake.

Awful movie.

In fact, I hated it SO much that I can only assume it must be fantastic to some people.
>>
>>81265211

It's not "exactly the same" has entirely different actors and a different language and as I just stated the English version has extra content that changes the context of the movie a little bit. Go watch the German version though it's better.
>>
sad movie
>>
I'm a bad person for watching violent material. Haneke is not a bad person for creating and profiting from violent material.

Got it.
>>
>>81265535
>>81265211

When I watched both I took note about the shoots and I'm sure there were 2 shoots different from the original to the remake.

One was the shoot when they drop the eggs. I don't remembe the other but still. Haneke is a hack
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.