[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law & Order: SPV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What do you think?
>>
Is that a tranny in the front?
>>
>>81257698
It was pretty good, a decade or so ago.
>>
>>81257886
she just got old

>>81257898
this
>>
Communist feminist propoganda.

Was good in 2005 and prior.
>>
>season 17
wtf, at this point we may as well call it zombie Law and Order.
>>
>>81257698
went to shit after Stabler left the show

Meloni is the fucking man
>>
>SPV

Super Pedo Vans?
>>
File: jayne-mansfield-water-bottle-add.jpg (590KB, 1679x1287px) Image search: [Google]
jayne-mansfield-water-bottle-add.jpg
590KB, 1679x1287px
>>81257698
I generally like the show but I was marathoning it once and had to stop when I felt kind of creepy because I having a bunch of sex crimes paraded in front of you is a kind of messed up way to stay amused.

>>81257886
Show some respect. That's Jayne Mansfield's daughter
>>
John Mulaney's bit about this show is incredible.
>>
File: Det_Amanda_Rollins.png (103KB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
Det_Amanda_Rollins.png
103KB, 420x237px
Okay. The Chicago crossovers are the best parts now and Olivia is my mommy.

Also, how the fuck has Amanda not been fired yet?
>>
>>81257975
OP should have said SVU
>>
I keep watching it in hopes that one day it is revealed that Iced Tea is a serial rapist and only works for the cops so he can clean up his crimes and never get caught.

I won't lose my hope
>>
>>81257898

This.
I miss Stabler.
>>
>>81258038
>Big hit is Cop Killer
>Becomes a cop on TV
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (118KB, 963x678px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
118KB, 963x678px
>>81258038
>Iced Tea is a serial rapist
>only works for the cops so he can clean up his crimes

That would explain why he still refuses to take the sergeants exam
>>
>>81258132

It does kinda makes sense doesn't it? He also seems always so chill about rape like he's accustomed to it
>>
>>81258353

the guy who wrote Mindhunter used to see some of the sickest shit there was and he said to deal with all of it you had to have a sense of humor or it would drive you nuts
>>
Hole shit. This is still on?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.