[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rocking_chair.png (566KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
rocking_chair.png
566KB, 1152x768px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
George, as usual.
>>
it was the guard's fault for falling asleep on the job
>>
Amazon
>>
>>81257673
George was never once in the wrong.
>>
The lazy nigger
>>
>>81257722
george should have gotten him a stool with no back support. rocking chairs are made for falling asleep in
>>
>>81258198
you couldn't be less of an idiot.
>telling NBC they'd pass on their offer and in the end got much less than originally
>buying cheap invitations for wedding
>insisting a security guard should have a chair to sit on
>hiding a coat in the shop during a sale provoking other guy to poison his desert which cost him a job
>parallel parking car where there is ample space to drive in front first no problem
>not memorising 'the move' from Jerry resulting in him lazily writing the steps on his hand which the girl hated
>pushing women and children out of the way during a fire
>manipulated your piano playing girlfriend for the sake of nothing
>giving cigars to Kramer
>claiming to have seen Jerry's girlfriend cheating on him whilst not wearing his glasses
>having sex with another man's wife
>>
>>81258262
a person who works in security should have the stamina to stay alert regardless of their chair. if he was just a regular person i could understand falling asleep, but staying alert is his job
>>
That scene would be considered RAYCIS now
>>
>>81258344
yes, i can agree that ultimately the fault lies with the guard but it was a poor choice on george's part. i mean nobody is going to be surprised at someone falling asleep in a rocking chair. that just doesn't happen with stools
>>
>>81258393
i agree. i would like a rocking chair myself
>>
George. The guy never needed a chair.
>>
>>81257657
>>>81258198
>>telling NBC they'd pass on their offer and in the end got much less than originally
Fair point
>>buying cheap invitations for wedding
Wasn't George's fault that the store sold literal poison
>>insisting a security guard should have a chair to sit on
Wasn't his fault the guard decided to have a nap. He got him the chair specifically so he wouldn't be tired
>>hiding a coat in the shop during a sale provoking other guy to poison his desert which cost him a job
Hiding an item in a sale is a valid tactic. The latter half isn't a dispute so he can't be in the wrong
>>parallel parking car where there is ample space to drive in front first no problem
Debatable
>>not memorising 'the move' from Jerry resulting in him lazily writing the steps on his hand which the girl hated
Again, not a dispute so no one was in the wrong
>>pushing women and children out of the way during a fire
Morality doesn't mean shit when your life in on the line. Is he supposed to let himself burn to death because the kids have to go first?
>>manipulated your piano playing girlfriend for the sake of nothing
I can't remember this so i cant comment
>>giving cigars to Kramer
Just doing a good deed, Kramer burnt the cabin down
>>claiming to have seen Jerry's girlfriend cheating on him whilst not wearing his glasses
He was squinting. But you're right here
>>having sex with another man's wife
It takes two to tango. Plus he wasn't married so how is it his problem?
>>
>>81258198
>>81258320
>told marissa tomei he was engaged the DUMB FUCK
>>
File: 1469870931123.jpg (59KB, 599x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469870931123.jpg
59KB, 599x486px
>>81258841
t. George Costanza
>>
>>81257657
nbc
>>
>>81257722
This. How in the hell can it be George's fault? The guard said to George he'd prefer to sit so George was nice and gave him a chair. Should George feel forced to stay and make sure the guard doesn't fall asleep? No. Niggers are lazy, that's all.
>>
Obviously the guard. George was only ever wrong when he ate out of the garbage, got Jerry to call in a bomb threat, and double dipping
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.