[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: alien heavy metal.jpg (104KB, 500x645px)
alien heavy metal.jpg
104KB, 500x645px
So what was the company's plan to capture the alien again? Get the crew of a cargo ship investigate a signal, keep them in the dark, not give them any tools capable of dealing with with the monster, allow the crew to get rape-murdered by it and hope the goddamn robot gets the ship to earth?
>>
The ship AI, Mother and Lambert (I think was the android's name) were supposed to deliver the Alien, the facehugger or an egg safely to earth.
>>
>>81256819
Ash was the android, Lambert was the panicing bitch.

The problem is that it doesn't really make sense to send out one android surrounded by humans kept in the dark who won't know what they're doing. Why not send out an all android crew instead?
>>
>>81256955
I thought about this before, perhaps it's illegal to send out a ship full of androids, they had to make it look like a normal mission for appearances, or androids are insanely expensive and they can only send a few at a time?
>>
>>81256989
>perhaps it's illegal to send out a ship full of androids
If that's illegal you can bet your ass bringing a dangerous invasive species to earth is.
>>
>>81257207
That's why they're bringing it in undercover, that's why it's a cargo mission for appearances, that's why the android was hidden.
>>
>>81256691
If the Alien is a living being, where do all these metallic tubes come from?
>>
>>81257520
It's meant to be a bizarre creature too difficult to wrap your head around, meant to confuse you on every level. It's the reason they hatch from eggs just to lay another egg containing another distinct form. It's why there's a seemingly pointless mouth inside another mouth, why it has so many fingers, eye sockets covered by a dome but no eyes and a tail far longer than the rest of the body.

... Also penis symbolism. Dick out the mouth, dicks out the back, dick for a head, tail going between legs like a dick...
>>
File: 1340075578424.jpg (252KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1340075578424.jpg
252KB, 1280x853px
Alien 3 was pretty good.
>>
>>81256691
It's all Ash fault. Also how different would Alien be if Ash was the protagonist?
>>
We have androids and we have replicants.
>>
>>81257520
Plenty of living being have metallic appendices on their body.

For example some wasps have metallic stingers
>>
>>81257520
It is the perfect genetically engineered killing machine

The "classic" xeno form will be revealed to have been created by David after he wipes out the Engineers and conducts endless experiments. Until his solitude is interrupted by the landing of Covenant

This is all straight from Ridley's mouth btw

He gives no fucks about spoilers anymore
>>
>>81259282
the aliens appear inavp and predator 2so ridley is senile
>>
>>81259385
He's definitely not firing on all cylinders anymore, I'll give you that
But don't try to tie all the alien/predator stuff into one cohesive "canon". Where would you draw the line? Batman vs Aliens? Judge Dredd vs Aliens? The AvP games?
>>
>>81259385
>the aliens appear inavp and predator 2so ridley is senile

First of all, crossovers are rarely if ever meant to be canon.

Second of all, fuck the Predator crossovers! I don't know if the non-movie crossovers are good, but there's no way they're worse than the movies.

Honestly, Predators breeding Aliens on earth in ancient times just for the sake of hunting, then them teaming up with humans and all this shit takes place in a palace underneath the antarctic? Fuck that shit so far up it's ass your dick comes out it's mouth!

I haven't even seen the second one but from what I understand it's even worse. Like the first one wasn't stupid enough with the retarded polar temple, the second one seems to be a Friday the 13th movie with fan fiction version of the Alien... I'm never going to watch it, ever.
>>
>>81256691

Weyland Corp was looking for a bioweapon
>>
TALK
>>
>>81256691
>not give them any tools capable of dealing with with the monster

They had a space axe.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.