[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arnold Schwarzenegger Interested In Making More Terminator Films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: TERMINATOR-GENISYS-4-1940x1082.png (2MB, 1940x1082px) Image search: [Google]
TERMINATOR-GENISYS-4-1940x1082.png
2MB, 1940x1082px
>“I don’t want to call it, like, fake news, like the president calls it, but I think people just write things – I have no idea why. Just because Paramount doesn’t want to pick up the Terminator franchise, you have 15 other studios willing to do it – that doesn’t mean the Terminator franchise is finished, right? It just means they are on their way to negotiate with another studio, but I can’t give you the details of that. They’ll announce that. But, yes, the Terminator franchise is never finished. And remember that after 2018, James Cameron is getting it back, and then it will continue on!”

>“Cameron will be producing it, and there will be another director on it. I’m always looking forward to doing another Terminator, especially if the story is written well and it’s really entertains the whole world.”

Just stop

please
>>
>>81255659

He'll be dead before the franchise returns to Cameron, who will be dead before it returns to him
>>
Why would I give a fuck, OP? He's a fucking loser since I can remember. I just want that Conan sequel then he can die.
>>
>I need money. I got sacked from The Apprentice
>>
>>81255659
Hey, if Cameron's involved than I'm okay with it, as long as it retcons everything after T2.
>>
>>81255659
>>“I don’t want to call it, like, fake news, like the president calls it, but I think people just write things – I have no idea why.

It's okay to call it fake news, arnold. Modern media just come up with lies to clickbait people
>>
>>81255724
I'd rather Cameron drop Arnold entirely, there were other skin suits for the t800 as shown in the original terminator in the flashbacks.

I wish we would get a better post judgement movie.
>>
>>81255724

Well seeing as Genisys retconned T1 and T2 I dont know how hed do that
>>
>>81255659
>I’m always looking forward to doing another Terminator, especially if the story is written well

The insinuation being he'd do it even if he doesn't think the story is well written
>>
>>81255909
By saying everything after t2 was non canon
>>
The libtards in Claifornia have really rubbed ofg on him; he's pretty much a nu-male nowadays.
>>
The only way to make anything of quality with the Terminator franchise is with a *hard* reboot, starting anew with a different approach and an entirely new timeline and even new characters. There is a point where yet another "Skynet sends an even more powerful Terminator to the past to kill a Connor" plot becomes absurd, and the franchise already walked past that point a while ago. When you keep adding elements to what was a relatively simple casuality loop in the original, shit gets nonsensical.

Shit, I'd say even avoid any time travel, at least with the first film. That was IMO the one saving grace with Terminator Salvation, shitty as that film was at least it tried to do SOMETHING different.
>>
>>81256318

Nah, I think its better off dead now.

They have been lame since 2
>>
>>81255659
He's old and stupid so few parts and low paid and that's where the big money comes.
>>
How many times has this shitshow been rebooted?
>>
>>81255690
Is this a prayer?
>>
>>81257799
Never. All of the movies were sequels.
>>
>>81255696
He's what, 500 million or so worth? He cant spend it anyway, look at his age.
>>
>>81258482
each film retcons the previous one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.