[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am suicidal that my favorite movie of the year isn't doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Sadness.jpg (745KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
745KB, 1024x768px
I am suicidal that my favorite movie of the year isn't doing good at the box office and we may not get sequels.

Movies are all I got in life and I rarely find a movie that I really like anymore.

Help me guys I am so sad.
>>
What movie is that?
>>
>>81252175
Scarjo's Ghost in the Shell
>>
>>81251999
Doesn't it suck when a movie you really like gets blasted by some critics and doesn't do particularly well? It annoys me too when it happens. But you gotta flip your thinking around to be thankful it got made at all. No matter what people say about it, or how little money it makes, it exists. I'm sure you see how many films linger in development hell forever. It's really fucking hard to get a film made at all. But this film you really like, it's there, it happened, it's real, it will come out on bluray, and nobody can take that away from it, or you. It'll always be your special movie and nobody else's opinion or money can change that. A film clicking with you really well is a rare thing, treasure it, don't pay as much mind to what others do with it. Not getting sequels can suck, sure, but try to be happy it got made at all.
>>
>>81252201
Why not just watch more anime by the same creator? From what I've heard, the film version is just a dumber version of the anime.
>>
>>81252288
Not the OP but the film actually does have an original story and does its own thing even though it takes a lot of visual cues from the anime. That said, there's tonnes of GITS movies, shows, manga that OP can dive into if they haven't already, for sure
>>
>>81252201
That movie is terrible and the source material is awful. Go watch a true kino like Boss Baby, have a few yucks, and you'll feel better.
>>
There was a time in my life when knowing there was another LOTR movie coming was all that kept me going. It's cool op just relax, more good movies will come out that you can't predict right now.
>>
>>81252288
>Why not just watch more anime by the same creator?
OP here and I have seen the anime movies and Arise (still need to watch SAC) and I really want them to do sequels. I love the guy who plays Batou and I wanna see more of him and Togusa together.
>>
>>81252201
Get some taste you fucking pleb
>>
>>81252201
They really fucked up forcing that jew in there. She's not even pretty. It's not like it does anything to increase the appeal for the male 16-30 audience.
>>
File: gits12.jpg (136KB, 1080x593px) Image search: [Google]
gits12.jpg
136KB, 1080x593px
>>81252544
There was a time in my life when I was waiting for Brosnan's 5th Bond movie and it never came :(

>It's cool op just relax, more good movies will come out that you can't predict right now.
idk, I had hope with Alien: Covenant but the new trailers just make it generic Alien movie.

Ghost in the Shell actually felt kind of fresh for once because it wasn't connected to any cinematic universe. Yes it was based off the anime but still it seemed new for once in Hollywood and I want more of it
>>
File: 1253267347.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1253267347.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>81252593
>She's not even pretty.
Take that back

>>81252569
I bet you are a fan of the MCU or DCEU. Well I want something different for once and Ghost in the Shell brought back some of that cyberpunk magic that we haven't seen in the cinema in years
>>
>>81252648
All of the makeup and surgery in the world can't make that jewess pretty like all of the cgi in the world couldn't make that GITS shits good.
>>
>>81251999
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>81252544
LOTR.....another shit franchise. Why is /tv/ always wrong.....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.