[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reddit:The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: the-usual-suspects.18652.jpg (246KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the-usual-suspects.18652.jpg
246KB, 1000x1500px
>Reddit:The Movie
>>
>Someone thought this was worth a discussion
>>
So now the usual suspects is bad because it's 'reddit'? Where does this madness end?
>>
Reddit: The Movie
>>
>>81251925
>the usual manlets
>>
Except that it was pretty good.
It's the kind of movie that works perfectly perfectly because of the cast.
All gave the perfect performance for the parts.
Somehow they got the right chemistry and the movie worked as a clockwork.
Yes the plot is convoluted and not that great.

I am sure if someone tried to extract same movie with the exact same plot, it would be reddit tier trainwreck .
>>
>>81253850
>Where does autism end?
Anon.. it doesn't
>>
>>81251925
This actually quite accurate. The second you think about the film or try to analyse what happened, you realise how incredibly one-dimensional and flawed the plot is
I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of Nolan's favourite films

>>81253850
the entire film relies on a twist which actually makes no sense. But it's fine because the film hopes that you never bother to rewatch it
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 257x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 257x380px
This is the actual reddit movie but I'm not suprised a shit tier garbage board like this one to have shit taste. Fuck off faggots
>>
>>81254472
>guys do I fit in yet?
>omg, stop liking what I don't like!
>>
>>81254485
Not an argument
>do I fit in yet
/tv/ likes this so it would be the opposite. I think your just an assblasted capeshit fanboy
>>
>>81251925
It's a fine concept. It just sucked massively in execution.
>>
>>81251925

The one thing I remember the most is that they all started laughing when del Toro was supposed to say his line during the lineup scene, because del Toro kept farting big and loud stinkers.
>>
>>81254528
I was so fucking disappointed when I watched for the first time.
>>
File: amy adams.jpg (337KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
amy adams.jpg
337KB, 768x1024px
>>81254506
>being this triggered that he didn't get a superhero film
>>
LOL fuck themes and characterisation and shiieet it's all about le epic tweest right redditors?: The Flick
>>
>>81254472
This. Every time I say it's shit some fag comes along with a 2deep4u explanation how the movie is about the battle of ideologies.

A supernatural alien with almost unlimited strength, ability to fly, x-ray eyes and laser vision is matched by a rich dude with an utility belt. Give me a fucking break.

And no, I have not watched BvS because I watched Man of Steel coming down from a trip and it was the dumbest shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>81254472
Kill yourself MCUck go cry about it to /r/marvel
>>
File: tv the post.png (4KB, 362x110px) Image search: [Google]
tv the post.png
4KB, 362x110px
>>81254585
>pic related
>>
It was pretty good. Nothing amazing but an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>81251925
Autism: the post.
>>
>>81254562
What are you talking about?
>>
>>81254595
>liking capeshit at all
/co/ is the gayest board and /tv/ is the worst blue board and the amalgamation of that are the stupidest faggots here, worse than /b/
>>
>>81251925
that baldwin power stance
>>
File: 1490656908054.jpg (163KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
1490656908054.jpg
163KB, 700x609px
>>81251925
OP: the faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.