[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Only 10/10 shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 16

File: Zy2vKfU.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zy2vKfU.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Only 10/10 shows
>>
who else here is gonna watch the new season with a big ol bag of McDonald's™ followed by the original Mulan®?
>>
>>81251707
More reddit than this show
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-21-28-08.png (381KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-21-28-08.png
381KB, 720x1280px
>>81251668
>Hire female writers
>Episode is all about the emotional repercussions of a man leaving, instead of playing with science fiction ideas
>Shows men as spineless or boys.
>Central goal is emotional manipulation
>Now that Trump is president, it's all about destroying the government because you don't like it now
>>
>>81251770
wtf I love female writers now
>>
>>81251770
>episode written by a man
>less emotional than season 2
>>
File: Lain.jpg (1006KB, 3000x2152px) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
1006KB, 3000x2152px
I'll start
>>
>>81251668
so what's going on with this show?

from what i hear they hired female writers and apparently they wrote like garbage so the creators basically scrapped and started rewriting?
>>
File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.png (76KB, 246x385px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.png
76KB, 246x385px
>>81251668
>Implying Reddit: The Animated Series holds a candle to true animated kino.
>>
>>81252005
yeah honestly, even though Reddit and Memey tries to pass itself off as creative and wacky, it isn't even a tenth as creative or wacky as ATHF
>>
>>81252005
>calling anything that's good "reddit"
>no realy argument
you're the real cancer here. neck yourself
>>
>>81251707
Why would it shill the original?
>>
>>81251974
is that why it took so long to come out?
>>
>>81251668
at least it's better then Samurai Jack
>>
>>81251974
where did you hear that? I want a source
>>
>>81251668
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this. But here it goes....

...I didn't like Rick & Mort

It had its moments.
But...yeaaa..
>>
>>81251668
Bojack horseman
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like the males in general are stupid, weak, perverted or have some major character flaw. Meanwhile the females have some smaller character quirk and are otherwise smart and effective?
>>
>>81251770
Rick was always anti-government

>>81252047
When does /tv/ unironically call the LOTR trilogy reddit? Or Master and Commander reddit? Or fatkino reddit? Rick and Morty is a watchable show, but it's pretty reddit
>>
>>81253465
kill the unbeliever! XD
>>
>>81251668
I've only watched the first two seasons of Rick and Morty

Season 1 was, except for a few moments, TRASH. Just some careless attempt at sci-fi wacky blah

season 2 was a stream of existential questions and provoking thoughts blasted at the audience through a fire hose, delivering a barrage of rock-hard joke candies held together with in slurry of ludicrous visuals; all supporting each other and never allowing the audience to take anything too seriously. There's a throw-away episode in the middle of the season, that we all could have done better without, but it's the exception that defines the norm.

It spins off to every fantastical high sci-fi extreme, where in its absurdity you learn more about Nietzsche than you would in any philosophy class. There is better film and television out there, the show is not art; instead it is like the next generation's Calvin and Hobbes. Superficially a cartoon, low brow, entertainment; it gets adolescent minds thinking.
>>
>>81253611
It is just you.
Beth is a spineless alcoholic bitch and Summer is useless. And they don't hide hide it. Never
>>
File: 1478709900502.jpg (15KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
1478709900502.jpg
15KB, 196x197px
>>81251668
BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies
>>
>>81253611
Nah all the characters have major flaws
>>
File: autism.jpg (37KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
37KB, 446x357px
>>81254045
>>
>>81254045
>stream of existential questions and provoking thoughts
>>
>>81254112
noooooooooo I've been insulted
>>
Lemme have a go.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
but OP, how can a show be 10/10 when it has one very awful episode?
>>
>itt: only reddit/reddit shows
>>
File: tips hat.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tips hat.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>81254045
>Nods respectfully towards you
>>
>>81254153
When both of the creators warn you that one episode will be shit, I think it's fair to discount that one shit episode.
>>
>>81254153
I honestly do not get the hatred of this episode.

It honestly did not stand out to me as either good or bad. It just sees to me like the same absurdist stuff the show always does. I don't really get why it's singled out at all.
>>
File: d69.gif (373KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
d69.gif
373KB, 500x375px
>>81254273
Consider suicide, because Justin Roiland said the episode would be shit and Dan Harmon said the B story needed to be rewritten.
>>
>>81251668
>le epin middle finger atheist meme meme Redditors

God this show is even worse than I thought
>>
>>81254315
kill yourself
>>
reddit
>>
File: dd3.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>81254117
>>81254192
I'm a 4channer since 1999, I've only visited PLEBBIT twice by accident and am accredited 4chan GOLD by moot personally for assisting in hacking Sarah Palin's emails. You newfags know nothing of hatred and criticism, posting lel reddit memes. step up your fucking game shitfucks
>>
>>81254288
>Steven Hillenburg's destination in 3-5 years
>>
>>81254288
The story wasn't great but the episode had some good gags. What was wrong with the b story? It was funnier than the main story.
>>
>Hey Morty, I hate religion and love science!
People from reddit start to chuckle smugly a little bit while smoking weed, having sex with little boys, and praising Karl Marx

>Hey Morty... guess what? There is no god!
People from reddit start convulsing with laughter and tackle a man with a Trump hat while holding him down and farting in his face.

>I don't care about anyone else except myself. Thats why I'm a edgy intergalatic outlaw. Fuck family, fuck Summer, Fuck Beth, Fuck Jerry, and Fuck You!"
An abysmal darkness falls over the earth, shrouding mankind, though the laughter continues. eardrums burst and pop like gaskets as entire cities of people writhe on the ground in both misery and ecstasy. Months later, most of the world has died, whether of lack of will to live without more Rick and Morty, or from inability to provide for themselves while laughing. The deaf inherits the earth, immune to the Redditty humor that caused the last extinction event to befall mankind before it's end - whether man has been cast down or ascended is hotly debated by survivors for years to come.
>>
I think it's awesome and I love it.
>>
>>81254823
You have to go back
>>
>>81252689
heres the (you) you wanted
>>
File: jon snow battle of the bastards.jpg (527KB, 2100x1181px) Image search: [Google]
jon snow battle of the bastards.jpg
527KB, 2100x1181px
I was literally having an asthma attack when this shot happened. I looked over to my girlfriend and she wasn't breathing either.
>>
>>81254956
>le blue lens filter
>le many beards and long mangy hair

How can anyone watch this drivel?
>>
File: Knights_of_the_Vale_S6E09_5.png (1MB, 1366x764px) Image search: [Google]
Knights_of_the_Vale_S6E09_5.png
1MB, 1366x764px
>>81254980
>waaaaaaaah stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>81254092

Not OP but isn't that really the whole point of the show?

Rick is an egomaniac asshole with a god-complex who by luck and sheer improvisation gets out of the worst possible situations imaginable. While Rick's edginess and arrogance is rewarded, Morty's (and the rest of the main cast's actually) humanitarian efforts and willingness to help others always gets in the way and ruins things in some way or another. At the end of the day though, some balance is kept by showing Rick also fails (S2E1, The Unity episode, Rick Potion #9.. etc).

Not really a new formula.

Are people just mad that reddit likes the show so much?
>>
>>81254873
Go back where friend?
Enforcing contrarian views on a contrarian forum is a little conforming isn't it?
>>
>>81255024

I can`t take people who think GoT is a 10/10 show seriously. A fair rating would be 7/10 or 8/10, depending on how much you like it. The show has very obvious flaws and many episodes, especially in season 5, are badly written.
>>
>>81255069
Huh it's almost like people dislike your precious show beyond "well other people like it!"
>>
Deadwood is the only show that I would rate 10/10, because I can not find a single flaw.
>>
>>81255025
Yes
>>
as reddit at Rick and Morty is, it's also a quality show.
I don't usually tolerate reddit, in fact I think you should get auto-banned for posting here with a browser that has reddit in its cookies, but I have to admit Rick and Morty is a good watch.
>>
>reddit likes a show
>WEW, GUESS THIS MEANS IT'S LITERALLY REDIT: THE SHOW

How do you people manage to watch anything?

Quite LITERALLY 99% of the things you faggots talk about on this board already has its own redit group with thousands of fans.

kill you're selfs
>>
>>81255545
>99% of the things you faggots talk about on this board already has its own redit group with thousands of fans.
only a redditor could possibly know that...
>>
>>81253613
master and commander is reddit as fuck though.
>>
R&M threads. The easiest bait thread where you can gather /tv/'s closeted redditors and insecure sheep.
>>
>>81255545
false
>>
File: 1482580230918.gif (2MB, 260x242px) Image search: [Google]
1482580230918.gif
2MB, 260x242px
>>81255708
yeah, I imagine it's pretty easy (You)s although personally I like to make my shitposting a little more nuanced.
For the quantity over quality stuff I use a script to type out responses for me with the numbers in the thread, I can pretty much jerk myself off while my computer does the shitposting for me.

But when I really want the (You)s, nothing beats an original work, you get the best reward out of the highest quality bait.
>>
>>81254288
>This angry about a cartoon
Autism
>>
>>81255164
The show is very well made from a production standpoint.
You take an incredible source material and throw millions into each episode you are bound to have a great show.
This makes this one of the most enjoyable shows to watch, but not that objectively great.
First few seasons had way better writing because they basically visualized the books almost shot for shot.
Problem is the fat slob who writes these books will probably die before he finishes the series, if he even ever finishes the next one.
So this show is slowly turning into LotR Westeros edition.

>>81255400
This.
If you can't enjoy something because somebody else you don't like does you have some serious mental issues
>>
>>81255713

give me a show that isn't some obscure garbage and I'll find you the subreddit, faggot
>>
>>81255817
not him, but
>angry
how's telling someone to consider suicide being angry?
>>
>>81251723
>>81252005
Stop mocking Reddit. It's not that bad and is my favorite website. Sorry that a Redditor BTFO you before. /leaves
>>
Can we mention that site we all fucking hate on more time?
>>
>>81251770
>it's all about destroying the government because you don't like it now
That was a thing since season 1
>>
>>81251707
Now what if it came out that McDonald's has paid handsomely for this shout-out and planned to bring the sauce back as a marketing campaign? Would y'all be pissed as fans and feel like the show was tarnished? Or just happy to find that R&M is finding new streams of funding while still being funny about it?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.