[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why she just doesn't lose weight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I don't understand why she just doesn't lose weight.
>>
She's the most obnoxious kind of fat
>>
>>81247915

Fat people need to be kept around in any apocalypse scenario to motivate other people to better themselves, that and they have some sort of sixth sense for finding food like a truffle hunting pig.
>>
>group is starving, desperately trying to find supplies
>this fatty keeps gaining weight
nice show
>>
>>81247915
Too bad it's not HBO; I wanna see them things
>>
>>81247915
kino
>>
>>81247915
I don't think Dr. Nowzaradan survived the apocalypse
>>
>>81247915
Those are some droopy udders.
>>
She had a child, give her a break.
>>
>>81247915

She's a woman and women are lazy retards.
>>
>>81247915
Her character is lesbian. Real lesbians are fat.
>>
>>81247915
Because she knows she won't get fired. The producers need to crack the whip. Give these niggers an inch and they take a mile.
>>
Because losing fat requires effort, willpower and many other things that women just can't into.
That's why Tumblr is filled to the brim with fatties that fight a crusade to justify their pathethic bodies instead of working on changing them.
>>
>>81247915
/bfb/ big floppy boobs

Bouncing and swaying to and fro
>>
>>81247915

She's like on the top 5 of hottest lesbians in the planet she don't give a fuck
>>
>>81249227
so did Sasha. she looked fit every episode.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.