[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anyone watch this? I felt compelled to see it through the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 613_1024x411.jpg (143KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
613_1024x411.jpg
143KB, 1024x411px
did anyone watch this? I felt compelled to see it through the end
>>
b-bump
>>
>watched entire thing
>no scene of reese getting fucked
>>
>>81247577
I dropped it around ep 4 or 5, don't remember, when they started pushing their whole ''women dindu nuffin'' shtick a little too much. It's pretty fucking obviously targeted towards women.
>>
>>81248582
yea there was, doggy scene with the theater guy
>>
>>81247577
idk what this is but 3 women in the picture tell me this is another degenerate show about sluts. ill pass
>>
>>81247577
So is it any good or not? The cast is pretty good, but not enough to make me watch just because they're in it. Same goes for the director.
>>
>>81248592
It's worth sticking it out to the end, it has a pretty satisfying conclusion.
>>
>>81248769
I thought the first few episodes were pretty fun, but there's a noticeable drop in quality towards the end as the show bogs down in melodrama and too many irrelevant plot points, and it drags on and on, which is ironic for a 7 episode show.
>>
It was alright. It wasn't anything groundbreaking, but as someone who grew up on David Kelley dramas it was fun seeing him work outside the confines of network television.
Plus Reese Witherspoon is still a cute.
>>
>>81247577
>>81248592

I really enjoyed it

I'm r9k as fuck and didn't care
>>
How did they make Nicole Kidman look so not old and busted?
Can you really do that much with just makeup and lighting?
>>
>>81248941
Look, I usually don't care either, but two of the three main cast members are essentially rape/abuse victims and the third one is actively cheating on her limp wristed husband. And their plot points are anything but resolved quickly.
>>
Everyone in this show pissed me off except pic related. It's rare that happens to me, I normally don't get invested in characters.
I watched the first two and the last episode. This would have been better as a movie, I don't care about PTA politics
>>
>Perry just beats?everyone up
I don't know I didn't buy it desu. Why wo7pdnt he just have started a legal battle with Celeste
>>
>>81249047
Forgot pic
>>
>>81249083
>tattoos
>black
>jewish
I don't think I could even hypothetically imagine a worse waifu.
>>
>>81249246
Oh, so that's why they portrayed her so positively. Checks all the boxes, I see.
>>
>>81249050
Because he's an abusive ass hole and he was drunk. I think they pushed it too far though, like he should've just hit Celeste once before being pushed, not been actively going King Kong on them all.
>>
>>81249280
Her father used to beat her mother in the book. I guess they left that out to make the ending more of a surprise, but it makes it seem kind of random.
>>
File: biglittle01.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
biglittle01.webm
1MB, 640x360px
postin webms
>>
File: 1488061249056.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488061249056.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>
File: 1488061325979.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488061325979.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: biglittle02.webm (654KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
biglittle02.webm
654KB, 640x360px
>>
It evoked emotion from me.
>>
>>81249445
They look so firm.
>2017
We can give a man a vagina but can't make softer implants...
>>
>>81249445
>they're fake

damn...
>>
>>81249246
I just said her character didn't piss me off. You sound like my grandfather, dude
>>
>>81249580
huh no they are not. no scar at all
>>
>>81249280
She's a homewrecker. Does that no longer mean anything?
>>
>>81249630
>celebrities getting bad tit jobs

of course there's no scar. Also, tits don't hold their own like that at her age dude.
>>
>ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS WHO DESERVE TO BE KILLED BY A GANG OF STRONK WOMYN

>ALSO THE WOMEN SHOULD CONSPIRE TOGETHER TO COVER UP THE MURDER AND THEN BE HELD BLAMELESS BECAUSE RAPE CULTURE

t. SHILLARY'S AMERICA
>>
>>81249792
>ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS WHO DESERVE TO BE KILLED BY A GANG OF STRONK WOMYN
>literally only one man is a rapist
The show actually changes it so that it wasn't murder, because they kill him to stop him from killing Celeste.
>>
>>81249987
>A MAN CAN RAPE HIS WIFE
KEK

THERE WAS NO INDICATION HE WAS GOING TO KILL HER, THEY MURDERED A RAPE CULTURE MALE FOR HIS HIGH CRIME OF RAPE AND GOT OFF SCOT FREE

AND EVEN BETTER THE KILLING BLOW WAS DELIVERED BY THE ONE RACIALLY DIVERSE WOMYN OF THE GANG

WOW HBO SO PROGRESSIVE AND EMPOWERING, WHEN I WATCHED THIS SHOW I ALMOST FORGOT THAT PATRIARCHAL SEXIST DRUMPF BEAT OUR STRONK ICON OF FEMINISM SHILLARY
>>
>>81249792
it took 30 posts to get to this post
>>
>>81249792
>>81250306
Don't be fooled by this false flag bullshit. Even the dumbest MRAs and /pol/lacks aren't this retarded.
>>
>>81247577
Reese a qt.
>>
>>81247577
watched with my gf. Definitely kinda geared towards females but I liked it a lot and loved the casting. Hate using the term but it was pretty "comfy" haha And ya Reese was qt as fuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.