[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who are the best guests?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 46

File: JREiTunesImage2.jpg (393KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
JREiTunesImage2.jpg
393KB, 1400x1400px
who are the best guests?
>>
the weed has been lit
>>
File: 1490761681330.jpg (177KB, 506x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490761681330.jpg
177KB, 506x375px
>>
Jordan B Peterson. Nobody else comes close.
>>
That guy with the history podcast and pain pill addiction.
>>
>>81245927
I liked all the Sam Harris ones. Rhonda Patrick was interesting as well.
>>
>>81245927
milo yiannopolous, dr peterson (disgraced psych major) and joey diaz (pothead)

there are no good guests because the JRE is a farce and so is anyone who listens to it
>>
but when is Joe gonna go after Amy Mencia for stealing jokes?
>>
>>81246040
The Milo Yiannopolous eps were interesting but he's full of shit.
>>
Rhonda Patrick
Duncan Trussell if you have a kegload of weed
Tom Segura and his waifu have some great clips but I find watching the whole episodes kind of tiresome
>>
>>81245927

Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones , Graham Hancock
>>
Dan Bilzerian
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
.. Yeah man, like, I knew this one guy who was like REAL into hunting and shit, and he said that this one time he was out camping in the middle of the fuckin woods somwehere, a fucking bear came into his tent and tried to fucking eat the dude man! I mean like, wooah, could you imagine that? A fuckin bear literally trying to eat you in your sleep and shit. Imagine the power those things have man. That's like, what 600 pounds. And them fuckin claws man...

Jamie pull up that video of that baby getting eaten by a bear..
>>
>>81245968
Can someone give me the rundown on this guy?
>>
File: alex jones daddy.jpg (64KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones daddy.jpg
64KB, 600x688px
>>81245927
I can't believe that you even have to ask.
>>
>>81245927

The one and only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>81246485
I can give you the basic gestalt
>>
Theo Von had me laughing out loud multiple times, hard. Such a funny fucking episode.
>>
>>81247310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WwuOF02Hg
>>
>>81246482
kek
>>
File: 1487485056577.png (1MB, 985x914px) Image search: [Google]
1487485056577.png
1MB, 985x914px
>>81245968
>>
>>81247310
>>81247505
Sometimes it was so difficult to see whether he was joking or being serious. I think he's genuinely a republican, but exaggerates his positions for laughs very often.
>>
File: infowars.jpg (232KB, 990x639px) Image search: [Google]
infowars.jpg
232KB, 990x639px
>>
Graham Hancock and Russel Carlson podcasts are god tier
>>
Which guests talk about Singularity? I want to see those episodes.
>>
File: TooWeirdToLiveTooRareToDie.jpg (27KB, 1062x72px) Image search: [Google]
TooWeirdToLiveTooRareToDie.jpg
27KB, 1062x72px
>>81245927
Joey Diaz has led a life that is interesting as fuck to listen to now that he's been through it, but it would be absolutely fucking nightmare inducing to be in that life and live it.
>>
>>81248977
probably Ray Kurzweil
>>
>>81245968
This and the "YOU'RE GONNA MISS YOUR FLIGHT WHY DO YOU HATE WEED BRO?" are the only ones I've watched but the Jones one is literally too ridiculous to top. I feel like I can't even watch anymore.
>>
>>81249018
Why did you screencap a quote from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
>>
>>81249022

he was not on the show, I checked.
>>
>>81245927
shane smith and gavin mcinnes are good

graham hancock, duncan trussel, rhonda patrick, jordan peterson, louis theroux, joe diaz, tom segura, joey diaz, nick dipaolo, henry rollins, james hetfield.

desu id say probably at least half of the jre podcasts are good once you cut mma fighters and women
>>
>>81245979
WTF i'm watching that right now
>>
Who the fuck even watches this lefty piece of garbage? I would rather let a jew suck my dick than watch this shlomo
>>
Aubrey Marcus
>>
File: WhenTheGuyWhoNeverSwearsStartsTo.jpg (743KB, 4084x896px) Image search: [Google]
WhenTheGuyWhoNeverSwearsStartsTo.jpg
743KB, 4084x896px
>>81248966
It's so great that Joe brought those two together to discuss their overlapping information of huge natural disasters, mass extinctions, and global pre-history cultural amnesia.

The whole "scaled up water bed ripples" segment was absolutely horrifying and mind-shattering
>>
>>81249162

Laying it on pretty thick rabbi
>>
I really liked the James Hetfield one, real /comfy/kino when he went in depth about his bee farming hobby.
>>
>>81249162
kys jew shill
>>
>>81249162
Lefty? More like righty though.
>>
>>81249249
You callin me a Jew you kike? Listen here Schlomo I could kick your little ass back to Isreal with my pinky and dont make me do it, I just got my hands done.
>>
File: 1484022855789.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
1484022855789.gif
35KB, 200x276px
So we're just going to ignore the elephant in the room that Joe's clearly an overcompensating closet-case, right?
>>
File: 81544605.gif (2MB, 189x271px) Image search: [Google]
81544605.gif
2MB, 189x271px
James Hetfield is pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O6QPTawR14&t=1500s

There are plenty of youtube clips of it split into subjects such as Napster, bee keeping and getting sober.
>>
>>81249305
Considering this gets brought up in literally every Joe Rogan thread, no, nobody's ignoring it. We're just TRYING to move on from repeating the same statement over and over again.
>>
>>81249305
no one ignores it, it's part of his charm
>>
>>81249162
This, his shows are only ever good when he has right wing people on and probably kills him inside
>>
>>81249319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL6DUJg1ZXg
>>
>>81248935
Needs a Time-Warner logo somewhere.
>>
>>81249082
It's not from that. I wrote that myself.
>>
>>81245968
25min edit of all the best moments of the alex jones episode
featuring every big enchilada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyNrmypqCM&t=351s
>>
>>81245927
The Alex Jones podcast is probably one of the best podcasts that has ever, or will ever, exist. I say that as someone who thinks he is a total nutjob, it was still incredibly entertaining.
>>
>>81249409
its worth watching the whole thing
>>
>>81245979
The guy is a moron in general riding the anti-PC train but he looked even dumber on joe rogan's podcast. Then I lost any respect I had left for him on the first sam harris podcast. The fact that you think "Nobody else even comes close." just shows you're one of his mindless followers sucking his cock because he agrees with you.
>>
Joey Diaz

The Church of What's Happening Now > JRE
>>
>>81249533
>Taught at harvard and other prestigious universities
>Written several great books
>extraordinary understanding of themes and symbolism

Yep sounds like a moron to me. I bet you won't even post one thing you think he's wrong about.
>>
>>81249533
oh so you suck sam harris cock instead?
>>
>>81245979
He's not even a regular. fucking casual
>>
>>81246135
Hello /co/mblr, why aren't you in your containment board?
>>
>>81249533
>>81245979
I think he's right about the insanity of PC culture and the lack of substance in the social sciences but whenever he tries to express any of his other viewpoints he fumbles and stutters trying to hide his lack of evidence or logical conclusions. At times he almost breaks down into a rambling trainwreck of overlapping statements with no bridge between them and no clear data to defend them. Which is one clear sign of a person with illogical emotional beliefs.
>>
>>81245927
Scott Adams is my favorite after Alex Jones
>>
>>81249627
Because he's a butthurt tumblrtard who's only here for marvel capeshit and doctor who, you're arguing with a literal teenager buddy
>>
>>81249758
I think you're reading too much into this
>>
why is /pol/ so emotional
>>
>>81249871
Conservative beliefs are based in the fear center of the brain. New research shows that if you suppress fear, people become more liberal. That's why all conservative issues are based on fear and the terrifying slippery slope fear.
>Abortion is baby murder! It will lead to white genocide!
>Immigration will destroy our jobs! The economy will collapse if any immigrants are allowed here!
>>
>>81248966
>>81249187

I liked their episodes, but I always feels like I'm not getting the full story. Especially from Graham.
All he ever wants to do is go on about
>MUH OPPRESSIVE SCIENTIFIC ESTABLISHMENT

seems like they all accept now that human societies are older than they were thought to be now that there is proof (Gobekili Tepe), and graham was just butt hurt that no one was believing his cannabis induced thought experiments without evidence.
>>
>>81245927
Both TJ Kirk episodes.

Yeah, that's right. The """Amazing"""Atheist has been on twice, within the last 4 years.
>>
Steven Rinella. I'm no hunter, but their talks about conservation/animal behaviour are fascinating
>>
>>81249929
wtf? im afraid of fear now.
>>
>>81249929
fear and survival are closely linked. Conservative beliefs are individual-first, instead of working for others. It's the more evolutionary way of thinking.
>>
For me it would be, Louis Theroux, TJ Kirk, and Alex Jones.
>>
>>81249533
>t. sunshine
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>81249929
Liberal arguments are as well, arguably much more so. Jordan Peterson outlined an interesting idea on his most recent podcast concerning liberals and SJWs.

The basic gestalt was that these groups are mostly made up of women, and their maternal instinct is leading them to trying to protect "oppressed" groups because their brains are registering them the same way they do helpless children.
It's especially interesting when you consider the stereotypical grrrl power feminist dyke that never has kids because they want to spend their lives working to be empowered women. They never have kids to focus that maternal instinct on, so it ends being entirely focused on these groups, and thus these women are often the most radical.

Purely conjecture, but it probably also explains why the most extreme liberal/SJW men all look like low test, beta faggots. There excess estrogen and lack of testosterone is leading them to think like women.
>>
>>81249627
>>Written several great books
>>extraordinary understanding of themes and symbolism
nice word soup buddy
>>Taught at harvard and other prestigious universities
alongside several of the types of professors he/you hate. Honestly, are you really so stupid to not notice the irony in that sentence?
>bet you won't even post one thing you think he's wrong about
his attribution of a pragmatic necessity to truth values.
>>81249831
funny you'd say that, considering you sperg out like a child when someone insults something you like.
>>81249758
Of course he's right, but like I said, he's just riding the anti-PC train. Same with Milo. They're psuedo-intellectuals who look smart by attacking an even dumber group. Remember when bush was in office and even the dumbest people in the room would make a dumb-bush joke and everyone would laugh? Bill Maher did it for years, now he's doing it with trump. He's right in both cases, but he's still a moron.
>>
>>81249929
Like most things in life, a healthy balance is best. I.E. letting in well educated immigrants that can contribute to society is good, letting in hundreds of thousands of uneducated Middle easterners that come from a completely different culture that is almost entirely incompatible with western culture is bad.

The far right fails to see the former, and the left fails to see the latter.
>>
>>81249929
>>81250014
Conservatism at its fundamental level is tribalism.

They only care about things that directly affect their in-group and hate/fear anything outside of that group. Which explains why they oppose gay rights, social welfare, and immigration, and are quite racist. Anything that benefits people outside of their group is considered wasteful to them. It also explains why they'll suddenly do a 180 on issues like gay rights or abortion when their daughter becomes a lesbian or their wife needs an abortion.

It's also why they're so religious. The way churches work mimics tribes. Moderate sized groups of people meeting together behind a charismatic leader. They say that 150 people is about the number of people any human can really know at a time. That is to say that's around the hardwired size of a tribe. The average number of people attending any particular church is around 180 people. This is not a coincidence.

They think with their gut instead of their heads, and their gut is fine tuned by evolution to be tribalistic.
>>
I've noticed a trend whenever Joe has some kind of political figure on, regardless of their base, where Joe seems to be totally unable to allow discussions of points because he goes full devil's advocate and needs to disprove even the most broad of hypothetical statements.

It's very annoying.

Even down to like someone going, "Well, you know those Cuban girls, they're fiery as fuck!" and Joe goes "Whoa whoa whoa, hold on, I know plenty of Cuban girls who are totally chill" or whatever and it's like that's not the point of the fucking discussion
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
.. Alex, Alex, all I'm sayin is, go check out Buzz Aldrin's instagram, THEN come talk to me...
>>
i like the one were the athiest who shoved a banana up his ass one that one was a good one
>>
>>81250340
>letting in well educated immigrants that can contribute to society is good, letting in hundreds of thousands of uneducated Middle easterners that come from a completely different culture that is almost entirely incompatible with western culture is bad.

The problem is that the former are inevitably used to justify immigration by the latter. I mean look at all the idiots at the height of the immigration crisis claiming that Steve Jobs was the son of a refugee (even when he was the biological son of a guy from a wealthy Middle Eastern family studying for a PhD)
>>
>>81245927

Kino-tier: Jordan B. Peterson
Cinema-tier: Alex Jones
Film-tier: Graham Hancock
Flick-tier: Dr. Chris Ryan
>>
>>81245927
Eddie Bravo. Nobody else comes close.
>>
File: pinocchio1.jpg (91KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
pinocchio1.jpg
91KB, 550x413px
>>81245979
Yep this

The part he talks about God, life and Pinocchio is pretty Kino tbqh
>>
File: 1486000900840.png (429KB, 466x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486000900840.png
429KB, 466x491px
The Krauss ep was good. Joe didn't have a fucking clue what he was on about. His face was this for the full 2 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDhHK8nk_V0
>>
File: SB-Krauss.jpg (1MB, 2448x3263px) Image search: [Google]
SB-Krauss.jpg
1MB, 2448x3263px
>>81251099
>*inhales weed*
>bruh
>*exhales weed*
>THE COSMOS ARE HUUUUUGE, MAN
>*Injects marijuana*
>shheeeeeeeit
>>
>>81251150
I felt sorry for Krauss. He knew Joe didn't have a fuckin clue but kept trying to explain it anyway.
>>
>>81251150
>>81251241
Krauss is a pompous fraud that loves the smell of his own farts, god I hate this fucker
>>
Milo
Gavin Mcinnes
Dave Smith (also crushed it recently on duncan's podcast)

also anytime they have Ari, Duncan, or even Redban. it's less like a guest and more like a cohost, and the vibe is even more comfy. there's something to be said for confrontational, challenging interviews, but there's also something to be said for longtime friends shooting the shit about shared interests.
>>
I loved Peter Schiff because he BTFO Rogan in an economic debate
>>
Bill Burr #727

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxrHlhTXUPE
>>
>>81249965
>seems like they all accept now that human societies are older than they were thought to be now that there is proof (Gobekili Tepe)

They say Gobekili Tepe was built by hunter-gatherers.
>>
Recently? Leah Remini was great. Her awkward flirting with Joe was charming as fuck.

https://youtu.be/AJ0-VeWMr-A
>>
>>81251507
just by definition alone that sounds dumb
>>
>>81251547
She definitely wanted the big enchilda.
>>
>>81251547

She was clearly a crazy person.
She had the personality of a slutty 16 year old girl in the body of a MILF.
>>
>>81248321
Is this a joke or is that actually what was said in the Alex Jones episode? I feel like I should watch it now that sounds fascinating.
>>
File: 78aas.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
78aas.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
"It's just so bizarre how we (social norm)"
"Isn't that weird how we as humans have taken this thing and made it into another thing? Like how weird is that?"
*low whisper* Well I was just talking to (JRE guest) the other day about this; these (extinct animal) used to actually EXIST. Jaime can you pull up a picture. Yeah look at that. It's massive! *chuckles* Can you imagine being face to face with one of those things? *whistles* fuck that!
>name the episode
>>
>>81251610
I mean she did give away like most of her money to a cult more or less so yeah she's not the most mentally sound person.
>>
File: pepe likes.jpg (5KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
pepe likes.jpg
5KB, 200x194px
>>81251610
>the personality of a slutty 16 year old girl in the body of a MILF.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
*new york accent*

>Hey, Joe..
>will you fuck me Joe?
>I mean like, really slam it on in there like a fucken salami Joe
>my pussy is fucken dripping like a tap here Joe
>>
>>81251620
He said most of that, you should watch it.
>>
Sturgill Simpson
>>
>>81250469
>>
There is nothing wrong with tribalism.
Not baiting.
>>
>>81250168
This. Wells said anon, copying it to my collection of god-tier arguments.
>>
>>81251722
Nigga wot
>>
>>81250792
who /StratosphericAerosolInjections/ here?
>>
>>81249533
the anti pc, anti sjw train is the most annoying thing ever. ya we get it, its stupid as fuck, so are lots of other things, you dont see me making a grand stand or 3 hour podcast about how stupid other stupid shit is in the world.
>>
>>81252032
We're not talking about weather Eddie. Fuck clouds.
>>
>>81252086
Yeah but real quick we move on to space what is Trump going to do about SAIs?
>>
>>81245979
Ahahahaha. Jordan Peterson cult member detected. I have no idea why this guys supporters are so committed, he has his own internet defence force. He's right on one issue but apart from that he's an awful debater and I suspect has a much higher opinion of himself than is warranted.
>>
Duncan Trussel episodes,

Chris Ryan episodes,

and Bill Burr episodes, since he's one of the modern gods of comedy.
>>
>>81250469
I abhor people who spam
>Not an argument
But this is one of the finest documented cases of a non argument I've seen
>>
>>81251812
There is something wrong with tribalism when it goes against the good of the nation or human civilization as a whole.
>>
>>81245927
is this even a real question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>81252071
man. separate yourself for this stupid bullishit for one fucking minute and release that anyone that gives a shit has nothing going on in their lives. this stupid me them shit has been going on since the dawn of time. all this nigga wants is your money. that's it.
>>
>>81252232
>There is something wrong with tribalism when it goes against the good of the nation or human civilization as a whole.
>*loudly advocates for the importation of millions of barely-literate Third Worlders*
>>
>>81252222
>Duncan Trussel

this nigga knows whats up.
>>
>>81248321
>>81251620
He did only say that because Buzz Aldrin told him it, he at least didn't pull it out of his ass.
>>
>>81252232
>human civilization as a whole
there is something to be said about discarding mutually beneficial relationships, but let's not put all our eggs in one basket, lest we find that whoever is in charge of the basket is not infallible
>>
>>81252232
There is no human civilization and never was. There were Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Chineese, Slav(Kievan Rus') civilizations, etc. Tribalism in 21st century is called nationalism.
>>
>>81252234
His point about Google building an aritificial intelligence built form the hivemind of human consciousness is probably true tbqh
>>
>>81252375
"Human consciousness" is kind of vague though, innit?
>>
>>81252212
HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT
>>
>>81252375
Nah, almost everything he said after the pizza gate thing is completely bananaz.
>>
>Sam Harris listeners
Intelligent, inquisitive, and always questioning
>Jordan Peterson listeners
>JORDAN IS CORRECT YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
Everyone type Joe Rogan without looking at your keyboard
>>
>>81252575
Oщy Кщпфт
>>
>>81252575
Jie Rigan
>>
>>81252575
joe rogan
>>
>>81252575
boe yigan
>>
russell brand is underrated kino episode
>>
>>81245927
alex jones and peterson otherwise his show is shit tier dude weed
>>
>>81252575
Hie Wifab
>>
File: xk.gif (339KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
xk.gif
339KB, 400x225px
>>81249966
>pathological liar goes on about nothing for hours on end
>>
>>81252520
Sam Harris is a Hillary-supporting vegan. Nothing he says is valid.
>>
>>81251358
really couldnt finish this one. Black Science Man was typical, but this guy, yeesh.
>>
>>81251358
yeah, he's an angry, misanthropic nerd. basically said he didn't care if humans went extinct and a.i. took over. probably got bullied a lot in school.
>>
>>81252575
>what is homerow

kys bruh
>>
>>81252946
bet you can't type Joe Rogan without looking at your keyboard.
>>
>>81252718
>buzzin my tits off over 'ere
>>
>>81252575
jeb bush
>>
>>81252575
joe rogan

if you can't type without looking at your keyboard you shouldn't be here
>>
As much as i enjoy watching him casually discussing random topics with comics, fighters and celebs, episodes with professionals like scientists and his hunter bros are my favourite.
>>
>>81253045
now flip your keyboard 180 degrees and try doing it again pussy.
>>
File: mike.jpg (247KB, 635x627px) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
247KB, 635x627px
>>81252212
If you wanted an actual answer, try watching his personality lectures. Interdasting stuff. I suspect you didn't actually want an answer though.
>>
all the ancient aliens ones.
>>
Molyneux
>>
File: 1466274006801[1].jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1466274006801[1].jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>81253045
>joe rogan
>not Joe Rogan
>>
>>81253098
yeah what a fucking retard
>>
>>81252718
Underage leftard detected
>>
>>81251099
I enjoyed this one as well as the one before it with a doc dietician who spoke about Keto a lot
>>
>>81252575
joe rogan
>>81252609
you've done it well, tovarish
>>
>THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey Diaz
Brian Regan
Artie Lange

>THAT'S SO CRAZY!
David Choe
Joey Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulous
Wim Hof
Russell Brand
Andrew Dice Clay
Gavin McInnes
Roseanne Barr

>THAT'S FASCINATING!
Graham Hancock
Duncan Trussell
Randall Carlson
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson
Brian Cox
Scott Adams
Rupert Sheldrake
Ceara Lynch
Rhonda Patrick
Christopher Ryan
>>
>>81252575
an insecure overcompensating manlet and a braindead liberturdian who lacks proper understanding of any topics he tries to discuss
Oh wow. I can swear, I only pressed about 8 keys.
>>
>>81245927

Gavin McInnes
Jordan Peterson
Jay Leno
Alex Jones
>>
>>81253368
that was pretty wild bro, hope you type it better next time.
>>
>>81252575
me irl
>>
>>81253422
I give this post a Joe/Rogan
>>
>>81253368
Joe's stupidity is what makes the podcast good though, at least when he has a worthwhile guest on.
>>
>>81245927
Iliza Shlesinger was really good
>>
Why are none of you watching the man to replace Joe Rogan?
>>
Joe Rogan
>>
File: mqdefault (1).jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>>81254216
Forgot file
>>
>>81245927
>>
>no brendan schaub
>>
>>81250469
>implying liberals are the perfect bastions of rational and logical beliefs

I forgot; a man turning himself into a woman by putting on a dress, niggers and their enablers chimping out every time one attacks a cop and gets themselves killed, there not being any biological difference between men and women, poor oppressed women suffering from the wage gap, and wanting to bring in hundreds of thousands of camel jockeys with radically different cultural beliefs that are directly opposed to western civilizational attitudes are all examples of the left thinking with their heads and not their guts.

Face it, liberals believe just as many ridiculous things, only their beliefs result in the downfall of nations instead of the "oppression" of small insignificant groups within.
>>
>>81252575
joe rodan
>>
>>81250168
n1
>>
Fight Companions are usually the best, imo
>>
>>81245927
what are the most heated moments on the show besides the crowder one and the 9/11 one? Can even be one without Joe like a Redban podcast or some shit.
>>
Alex Jones, Peterson, Hunter Maats, DiPaolo, Theo Von
>>
>>81255664
Joe gets triggered by weed, religion, and anybody criticizing his buttbuddy Sam Harris.

At the end of the Hunter Maats episode, Hunter starts remarking on some of Harris' views and Joe gets super triggered and shuts it down.
>>
>>81255782
Got a timestamp?
>>
>>81249966
Anyone who likes that fat fuck should definitely kill themselves
>>
Just got done listening to the most recent Gavin McKinnes episode and enjoyed it, redpill me on why this guy is a faggot.
>>
>>81255877
No but I think it's around the last 20 minutes.
>>
>>81255976
He's not. The only really bad thing about Gavin is he's Canadian.
>>
>>81255976
Other than doing butt stuff and making out with other dudes? He's mostly just a boring conservative Christian guy who likes telling other people they should live their lives exactly like he does, despite being a "libertarian". He also unironically cosplayed as Frank Grimes last time he was on.

I really don't understand the reverence people have for him.
>>
>>81249027
Ron white and niel degrasse tyson get close but ur right nothing will top the alex jones pod cast
>>
>>81256146
He cosplayed DFENS from Falling Down.
>>
>>81251722
>Are you a choker, Joe?
>>
>>81252575

joe rphan
>>
just got my morning kettlebell workout in, popped a shroomtech, sippin on some caveman coffee, p comfy. Bout to smoke a bowl and do some research online. Knowledge is power you fucks
>>
>>81251150
Krauss was so fucking obnoxious. He couldn't go a complete thought without finding some way to include religious insults and Joe clearly just wanted to move beyond that. Also for someone who considers himself a science communicator he's terrible at it.
>>
Feels like Joe went through a stage recently where he was putting out a shit load of episodes and lately that run has dried up, so much so that we're getting maybe one episode a week. I need muh fix.

That said, no more boring fucking camping guys like last nights episode.
>>
File: IMG_2795.jpg (194KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.jpg
194KB, 1024x887px
>>81252242
>>81252071

False equivalency and pic related. No one would care if universities and the media didn't promote "progressivism" so hard. You're an idiot if you don't think it isn't different than, say, Scientology, which everyone acknowledges as a scam.

A few nobodies challenging this cult pushed by multi-billion-dollar institutions is less troubling than the fact that these institutions are telling you that you have to believe something. It should make you immediately suspicious that they're trying to control since they've never had you best interest in mind.
>>
>>81258916
*trying to control you since they've never had your
>>
>>81258916
*if you think it isn't different
>>
>>81257364
The truth is Joe and his viewers are starting to realize that they can never come close to the Alex Jones episode again and it is depressing. It's like how you finish The Wire and it ruins every other show.
>>
I really enjoyed the bitcoin guy, don't remember his name.
>>
>>81250221
Do you have any points you disagree with him or is it just his attitude and the people he loosely associates with?
If it's the former, that's not a good argument in the slightest.
>>
File: 1404037117206.jpg (27KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1404037117206.jpg
27KB, 435x435px
>>81257364
>it's an archery episode
>>
>>81246214
>Rhonda Patrick
this and the dutch kickboxer who was famous in japan, forgot his name tho
>>
>>81245927
I always like Eddie, just because I think he is a top guy, Gavin Mcinnes was surprisingly good becaue i always thought he was a complete fuck
>>
>>81260017
>archery
>hunting
>camping
>"""""""nutritionists""""""""
>>
>>81245927
>eating gummy bear edibles whilst listening to a Graham Hancock episode

brehs
>>
>>81260727
Bas Rutten, bro
>>
>>81245927
Leah Remini episode was super interesting, Nick DiPaolo episode from a month or so ago was entertaining

Joey Diaz episodes are always a riot, unless it's some MMA/Fitness shit

le black scientist man episode was also good, even though I kind of hate that fucker
>>
>>81246482
I want to see him have an episode with mr. Wonderful
>>
>>81260845
yes awesome guy
>>
Schiff
Saad
Cruz
>>
>>81245979
Ahahahaha. Jordan Peterson cult member detected. I have no idea why this guys supporters are so committed, he has his own internet defence force. He's right on one issue but apart from that he's an awful debater and I suspect has a much higher opinion of himself than is warranted.
>>
File: 1381942978477.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1381942978477.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
>>81252212
>>81261182
>>
>>81252071
thats because no one gives a shit about, if people wanted to have you as a guest and talk about you for 3 hours im sure you would do it faggot
>>
>>81252575
Joe flcan
>>
>>81245927
I thought his interview with James Hetfield was pretty good.
>>
lmfao @ the jordan peterson IDF ITT. hes an awful debated and i bet he has a much higher of opinion of himself than is actually warranted. even though he may be right on one issue.
>>
>>81260802
>I always like Eddie
lol
>>
>>81261687
And what defense force are you from?
>>
File: 1491097294707.jpg (166KB, 1216x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491097294707.jpg
166KB, 1216x716px
>it's a joey diaz talks about finding the corpse of his mother in the kitchen while he was high on acid at 15 episode
>>
>>81256170
>niel degrasse tyson
what could he possibly talk about for 3 hours?
>>
File: e0Mfxdk.jpg (37KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
e0Mfxdk.jpg
37KB, 540x960px
Ay, I ever tell you about the time me and this half retarded kid double teamed this black chick? She was fucking gorgeous, Joe Rogan. SHE WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS, JOE ROGAN! Turned out she had a dick. It was 1987, 19-87! I'd just done 6 eight balls, what are ya gonna do she was sucking my dick, I ain't gonna tell her to stop! Anyway, I look over and this retarded kid... we used to .... we used to call him, Billy the Kid... you know? Yeah, he was sucking on her little flacid dick. I never nut harder, Joe Rogan. Till this day, I never nut harder. Loved that bitch and I miss the taste of her cock. She died after some wop bastard saw her dick and beat her to death. I dumped her in the river when I found her cos she still had my semen in her.
>>
>ctrl + f fitzsimmons
>zero results

get it together
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NKvzmeJV6k
>>
>>81262019
there's definitely something wrong with the guy. he also tries way too hard to sound smart. watch the podcast and see for yourself. For extended laughs, watch his forum with Dawkins, I have no idea why people suck this niggers cock and pretend he has something profound to say, when you can clearly see how fucking retarded he is when compared to an actual smart person like Dawkins
>>
>>81249441
>I say that as someone who thinks he is a total nutjob
You think people watch that shit and agree with him? Anyone watching Alex Jones is doing it to laugh and be entertained.
>>
>>81261878
I heard Joe tell that story to Theo Von, who also had a strange childhood and it made my jaw drop. Joey has had a hard life, man.
>>
>>81252232
>leftist beliefs revolve around fighting against tribalism
>leftists then proceed to justify a massive immigration of very tribalistic and radical society into "our" "progressive" society.
You see leftist ideologies would make sense if only the long term progressive policies being implemented didn't actually end up forming into some form of an authoritarian government in the name of compassion and empathy.
>>
>>81263395

Listen, kid.

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>81253368
Well typed good sir! Really made me xD
>>
>>81246214
I want to fuck Tom's wife
>>
>>81250168
It's also important to note that when you have a society running of the ideology of oppressed vs oppressors you can think if this as a mother bear protecting her cubs from a snake (cubs being the oppressed, and the snake being the oppressor, this also correlates well with the maternal instinct you mentioned). Whats interesting in this analogy is that you sure as hell don't want to ever be seen as the snake. Because if so the big mother bear will do every thing in her power to destroy you. This is why liberal ideologies can be and are so dangerous. Because in the name of compassion and empathy they will destroy anything in their way. The problem is what do you do when the oppressors become the oppressed? This is where the leftist ideologies break down and form into radical tribalism that the left despises so much.
>>
>>81263440
I wasn't shilling leftist ideologies. I was implying that they can't do shit without actually becomming tribalistic radical righties.
>>
>>81252575
moes rogan
>>
tippity top kekkles ;^)
>>
i dont understand the jordan peterson thing. he came off as a relatively smart guy whose only claim to fame was acting against the whole pc culture in colleges.

more importantly, he had absolutely nothing groundbreaking to say after the first 30 minutes, repeated himself constantly, and seems to hae a massive ego like his little spat was a world-changing matter. that and he rants for 10 minutes at a time about nothing and i'm sure he thinks he's super smart and everyone gains a lot from hearing him speak.

that and he's not even a regular. but thats not even my comment or question. my question is, why do certain people shill for him and why do they think he's a genius?
>>
>>81263440
>tippity top kekkles
That's almost as bad as gamergoobers, glipperguzzles or the various combos of
-/pol/stinians
-polumblr
-stormumblr
etc. Their name calling is literally 3rd grade tier. Or "go back to r/thedonald." Then sometimes I remember that there's a lot of idiotic teens and South Park-esque libertarians on here.
>>
>>81249441
>>81262481
there is a lot of truth in the things Alex Jones says. Joe wasn't just saying that to be nice. sounds like you faggots are taking AJ way too literally.
>>
>>81245927

Two words: intergalactic psychic vampires
>>
>>81263967
You're just a simpleton, don't strain yourself by thinking too hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (645KB, 1892x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
645KB, 1892x816px
>>81245927
Bryan callen, brendan schaub, joey "coco" diaz and eddie Bravo, all together, every fight companion.
>>
>>81263967
>duuuude wtf man this guy is using all these big words who does he think he is some kind of genius wtf man we couldve had another eddie bravo episode instead of this fuckin nerd
>>
>>81264674
JPIDF detected

sup dude
>>
Henry Rollins was the last great one I remember
>>
>>81245927
Chael Sonnen is my favorite.
>>
>>81264629
is bryan callen autism?
>>
>>81264858
He boxes... He IS a boxer.
>>
>>81264812
>Henry Rollins
lmfao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
>>
well, /pol/ ruins yet another thread
>>
>>81264937
Just listen to the podcast instead of posting dank memes

He's an interesting dude (with mental problems)
>>
>>81245927
I ever tell you about the 6 mexican whores I buried in my back yard?
>>
Trump's presidency isn't treating Sam Harris very well.
>>
>>81264937
Damn, I didn't know MacGyver was so ripped.
>>
>>81265060
Rollins was interesting. I've listened to Get In The Van and a bunch of his early spoken word stuff. Unfortunately he's a total fucking cuck these days. It's painful to listen to him now, he's such an embarrassment.
>>
>>81250221

>his attribution of a pragmatic necessity to truth values.

so i'm assuming this is the only kind of argument you get into then. or do you just reject practical morality when it intersects with your cummies?
>>
>>81252575
kpe rpgan
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-003853.jpg (620KB, 1429x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-003853.jpg
620KB, 1429x1334px
>>81246264
Nice list you got there anon.
>>
bryan callen was built for dance
>>
File: indomie-mi-goreng-front.jpg (304KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
indomie-mi-goreng-front.jpg
304KB, 800x515px
I'm just now watching the Steven Crowder argument and WOW

Joe was way over his head. Dude is a NUT! Not able to have an argument at all. He is way too high for this shit. Didn't know weed made you aggressive, jeez!
>>
>>81255976
He's not a faggot, just a pervert
>>
Jordan Peterson literally changed my life.
>>
File: Herumeppo.jpg (39KB, 304x265px) Image search: [Google]
Herumeppo.jpg
39KB, 304x265px
>>81252907
>/pol/ unsarcastically think this
>>
File: bodnia und mazz.jpg (251KB, 2000x1270px) Image search: [Google]
bodnia und mazz.jpg
251KB, 2000x1270px
>>81262089
underrated
>>
That feel when Sam Harris and Peterson get tens of thousands of dollars just by appearing smart.. And then when they get together they can't produce anything worth a damn.
>>
>>81252575
Joe Rogan
>>
>>81245979
This. I can't wait til he comes on for another show.
>>
>>81253368
>checks captcha
>clicks post
>"heh, I am so smart"
>on 4chan
kek
>>
>that assflustered /r/samharris poster ITT

HAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
THE EIGHTIES WAS CRAZY JOE ROGAN, YOU KNOW ME DOG I WOULD WALK DOWN FIFTH AVENUE EVERY DAY AND BUY AN 8BALL OF COKE FROM THOSE CRAZY COLOMBIANS THEN DO A SET AT THE CAHMEDY STOH JOE ROGAN. AFTER THE SHOW I GO TO THE STRIP CLUB STICKIN CRACK ROCKS INTO BITCHES ASSHOLES JOE ROGAN, SHOOTING GRENADE LAUNCHERS IN THE WOODS IN CUBA JOE ROGAN, SMUGGLING GUNS OUTTA THE COUNTRY WITH CRACK ROCKS TAPED TO MY NUTS JOE ROGAN. SHIT WAS CRAZY, COCKSUCK
>>
>>81268712
qekd! thanks mate.
>>
Gad Saad, Aubrey De Grey, Sam Harris.
>>
bumping to keep alive
>>
>>81265199
He produces so much delicious butthurt, his political podcasts are literally the only ones that i listen too.
>>
File: Christina-Pazsitzky.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christina-Pazsitzky.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
>>81263557
Me too. Perfect eastern block girl.
>>
>>81250853
Letting in uneducated people or not shouldn't affect our society, rather our economy. IQ doesn't dictate if you are a good person or not.
I think if we only take the creme of the crop, it would make the world a shittier place, but the us better. Like a brain drain of sorts.
>>
>>81268132
Sam Harris is such a boring cunt, I swear to God. I don't think there's another guest that can rant on and on about their personal morality for 4 hours.

>>81268554
Like Sam Harris, his cultists can never ever stop arguing about pointless shit.
>>
>>81251358
>>81251241
>>81251150
>>81251099

Krauss' delivery is way too pretentious for me
>>
File: da_fuck.jpg (82KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
da_fuck.jpg
82KB, 540x540px
>>81268712
kek
>>
>>81245927
Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock
>>
>>81251358
So fuckin emotional... Have you read his books and tried to soak in what he is trying to point out? I think that is more important that the feeling you get from him.
>>
I listen to Nick Mullen instead.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
How about a best potential guest instead? Joe should obviously get Dick on, it'd be a 5 hour podcast easy, with Joe desperately trying to shut Dick up near the end.
>>
That with Peterson was the most interesting. Even for Rogan himself, you can see it.

Gavin McInnes was the funniest, even if I cringed sometimes, remembering all the crazy shit he had done on his show.
>>
File: onnit.png (52KB, 189x226px) Image search: [Google]
onnit.png
52KB, 189x226px
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
>>
>>81252575
Joe Rogan

Did you not learn to type in middle school?
>>
>>81270307

JPIDF ITT
>>
File: 1418596125061.png (335KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1418596125061.png
335KB, 500x602px
>>81255782
>>At the end of the Hunter Maats episode, Hunter starts remarking on some of Harris' views and Joe gets super triggered and shuts it down.

I just listened to this and Hunter Maats was self-indulgent in his analysis of human emotion even though it barely held water half the time. There are even points where he lies or exaggerates, and Joe every few minutes disputes Hunter's points with simple sentences and reiterations.
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.