[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 624_leterkenny.jpg (156KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
624_leterkenny.jpg
156KB, 624x351px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>81241629
Shake their hands, share a bottle of Canadian Whiskey and compare farts with them. Seriously, you're forgetting Squirrely Dan but I would fucking love to hang out with the main letterkenny guys, and I'm from Texas.
>>
>>81241629
>How're ya now?
>>
>>81241713
Would even let Wayne kick my ass if that's what it took. I know he'd help me up and shake my hand afterwards.
>>
>>81241784
Not so bad, yourself?
>>
>.....Wayne?

>>81241828

you fucked up the order bud. figure it out
>>
>>81241894
Depends on who called who.
>>
Dr. America I'm LEAF
>>
YOUR SISTER IS HOT
>>
>>81241938

The question "How're ya now?" is universally responded to with a "Goodnyou?" and the original asker then replies with "oh, not so bad".

This is the empirically and only correct way of interacting with a rural Canadian.

>>81241971
THERE I SAID IT
>>
Letterkenny girls power ranking?
1. Gail's cousin
2. McMurray's little sister
3. Tanis
4. Katie
5. Too soft
6. Just right (Wayne's ex)
7. Big eyes
8. Unnecessary squeeze by
9. Too hard
900000. Gail
>>
>>81242121
whos the one at the corner store?
>>
>>81242163
McMurray's sister. My friend is giving me shit for not putting her first.
>>
>>81242227
as well he should
>>
i thought it was pretty funny when he said the florida state seminal vesicles and nobody laughed
>>
no one cares about your cats......
farts
>>
>>81242307
Sorry, was busy doing a neat skateboard trick.
>>
WAYNE I'LL TAKE A PUNCH FROM YOU BUT I GOT TO CONFESS: I WANT TO FUCK YOUR SISTER SO DAMN BAD!!!
>>
>>81242378

HARD NO
>>
>>81241713
There are thousands of guys just like em in rural Ontario. No joke that show is pretty much a documentary.
>>
>>81242121

McMurray's sister
Katie
Margaret (youth group girl)
>power gap
Gail's cousin
McMurray's wife
Tanis
Stewart
>power gap
Angie
>power gap
>power gap
>power gap
Gail
>>
File: canadianaphrodisiac.png (117KB, 220x327px) Image search: [Google]
canadianaphrodisiac.png
117KB, 220x327px
whens the party?
>>
>>81242586
OK, well I already knew I was brothers with albertans, will add rural Ontario to the list.
>>
>>81242593
Stuuuu arttttt
>>
link a single funny scene. pro tip: you cant
>>
File: bonnie.png (1MB, 923x929px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie.png
1MB, 923x929px
>no girl will ever lust after you like bonnie lusts after wayne

hold me lads
>>
>>81243022

I want to really lightly lick her tummy and listen to her squeal and giggle as I do
>>
someone post a funny bit that's not "couple boys came by the produce stand the other day"
>>
File: 1461997243568.jpg (37KB, 842x624px) Image search: [Google]
1461997243568.jpg
37KB, 842x624px
>>81241629
>live in Alberta and work a blue collar job
>people unironically speak like them
>>
favorite slang from the show?

I'm always amazed at the ridiculous ways of insulting someone. Like when Wayne implies that calling someone a "dialtone" is derogatory, for whatever fucking reason. How the fuck is that even an insult?

>>81243192

you literally can't because Crave has the most insane stranglehold I've ever seen on any video media for this show. an episode or full season will go up on Dailymotion and end up taken down less than 12 hours later.

The only people who could reliably get access to the show to make webms/clips are leafs and I dunno if they even know how to use ffmpeg
>>
>>81243263
It's better than hearing paki and Chinese instead of English.
>>
>>81243391
A dial tone indicates there is nobody on the other end of the conversation. He's saying the lights are on but nobody is home. The person he is talking to is stupid.

You are a dialtone.
>>
>>81243017
If neat skateboard trick scene isn't funny to you then you can fuck off.
>>
File: wayne.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wayne.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
I've never had a show hook me in less than 2 minutes

It's a magical feeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.