[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bll.jpg (84KB, 746x702px) Image search: [Google]
bll.jpg
84KB, 746x702px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>81238482
i wish i was that strong looking
>>
She sure got nude a lot for that show.
>>
>>81238482
Me on the left
>>
>>81238482
The Swedish actor whatever his name is
>>
>>81238512

Start lifting then.
>>
>>81239811
The only good thing about it. Anyone know how to make webms from amazon video?
>>
>>81238482
got any more?
>>
What show?
>>
>>81238482
I understood her struggle completely and the finale was gratifying but those sex scenes were pretty hot to be honest.
>>
>>81240999
screen recording software? That's how I'd do it.
>>
>>81238482

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/tv-ratings/alex-skarsgard-and-nicole-kidman-would-hug-after-big-little-lies-sex-scenes/news-story/a61da25dd324a2056d5d8220f0205aab

>Kidman has previously spoken about getting into her character Celeste, specifically when it came to the sex scenes and encouraged Skarsgard to “tap into the darkness”.

>“After we shot some of the really, really violent scenes, I was in a lot of pain myself,” Kidman told Vulture.

>“My body was. It was very strange. It was very uncomfortable,” Kidman said, according to Vulture.

>It wasn’t a good feeling, I have to say.”

>In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Skarsgard addressed the confronting scenes and how the two actors made sure to connect after them.

>“It was very important to reconnect after shooting those scenes,” he said.

>“We made a point of checking in with each other, giving each other a hug. Nicole is an incredible partner because she is so generous and so open and it makes it easier as an actor when you have a partner like that.”

Fucking degenerate, no wonder Tom left.
>>
>>81241187
Big Little Lies

Lots of Kidman nudity
>>
>>81241299

>white people
>>
File: images (13).jpg (17KB, 361x408px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
17KB, 361x408px
>>
>killer is the only black person in the whole show
>>
>read the wiki description for this show
>"Told through the eyes of three mothers -- Madeline, Celeste and Jane -- the series' narrative explores society's myths regarding perfection and its romanticization of marriage, sex, parenting and friendship."

So is this basically Wild 2.0 where these bitches slut it up and do drugs to feel 'liberated' while their husbands sit back home in the cuck shed? if it is then its funny how Reese is in this one too
>>
>>81243570
Statistically correct.
>>
>>81243596
thats a poor description to be honest. Its a decent drama and well acted. Id give it a chance, and I thought the final was great
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.